Loot Macro....

Is there possibly a way to be able to make our macros loot within our rotations? Just curious if this is at all possible… Thanks!

I add this to the Pre Macro

/targetlasttarget [noexists,nocombat]
/use [dead] Findle's Loot-A-Rang

Of course you need the Loot-a-Rang Toy for it to work.

I’m not following I’m sorry… So if my code is this macro… What would it look like?

Sequences['LegionPal'] = { specID = 66, author = "Somenoob - wowlazymacros.com", helpTxt = "Talents: 2333121", StepFunction = GSStaticPriority, PreMacro = [[ /console Sound_EnableSFX 0 /targetenemy [noharm][dead] ]], PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] ]], "/cast !Judgment", "/cast !Consecration", "/cast !Avenger's Shield", "/cast Blessed Hammer", "/castsequence Consecration, Avenger's Shield", "/castsequence Consecration, Judgment", PostMacro = [[ /cast !Avenger's Shield /cast !Light of the Protector /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide(); ]], }
Sequences[‘LegionPal’] = {
specID = 66,
author = “Somenoob – wowlazymacros.com”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2333121”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[

/targetlasttarget [noexists,nocombat]
/use [dead] Findle's Loot-A-Rang

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/cast !Judgment”,
“/cast !Consecration”,
“/cast !Avenger’s Shield”,
“/cast Blessed Hammer”, 
“/castsequence Consecration, Avenger’s Shield”,
“/castsequence Consecration, Judgment”,
PostMacro = [[
/cast !Avenger’s Shield
/cast !Light of the Protector
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

I Use it with my warlock and hunter, I’m thinking it should be the
same for you. If it works properly, it will loot when you are out of combat.
Good Luck.

Also, I use a custom version of Gnomesequencer that ive modified, but the macro
should be pretty much the same.

Yeah… That doesn’t work… :o(

What about placing the loot-a-rang on a number key?

This item only works if your an engineer and have skill 125.

You can drag your Loot-A-Rang to your hot bar if you like(any slot and assign it to any key stroke. Go into your key bindings, find the bar you dragged it to then assign which ever key you would like it to be. I use it on my characters and they are not Engineers.

Hello,

I am new to the site but what i am looking for is a way to make a loot macro. I don’t have the 125 Engineering skill for a loot a rang. What i am trying to do is get my GF to play wow with a controller now its supported. But she hates trying to target a corpse with by pushing the back button then trying to find the target and then loot. now i got the /targetlastenemy to select the dead mob. But now i need her to be able to loot the corpse and auto loot is on so once it is opened it will loot.