šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Affliction Macro All-in-One

You said you put it on a modifier key. Whats the modifier?

You also posted a macro 1 and a macro 2 but there is only one link.

So im not sure if this will help. But after extensive testing the macro only breaks when you talent Inevitable Demise or Nightfall. When you talent Drain Soul it doesnt happen. At least for me. It will just spam UA over and over. In dungeon and on dummies. However in pvp it works like a dream with the recommended pvp spec from icy veins.

Hey TRAJIK,

I will try to check into it tonight, thanks!

1 Like

I just tried it for a few minutes and could not reproduce the spam of UA.

Sorry, if you can provide all the talents maybe I can check again.

Sorry Iā€™m not very active on this forum.
OK so macro 1 is tab 1 and that is the original by OP.
macro 2 is tab 2 and that is the one I changed to have modifiers.

Hold ā€œctrlā€ to use Dark Soul: Misery and hold ā€œaltā€ to use Malefic Rapture

Under Configuration set which tab you want to use under what circumstance.

Hi, first off all ā€¦ nice work and sorry about my bad englishā€¦i am a german player.
I have the same Problem with UA, in open World all is fine, but when i go a Raid/Ini/pvp Ground ā€¦ only UA.
Talented 3322xxx i am lv 40 so no more Talentsā€¦Please help me i love the Lock

Canā€™t use with latest version of GSE 2.6.42.

It was updated to GSE 2.6.43 as of last night.

Just an fyi, I do not see Shadow Bolt anywhere in my affliction setup. Not in talents nor in the skill book. On further researched I found Bliz removed it from the affliction spec altogether and was replaced with drain soul.

if you donā€™t choose Drain soul as a talent Shadow Bolt will appear

1 Like

My talent is 2211112, i found a same issue as your Protection Paladin macro, that is it works in english language and it doesnā€™t work in chinese even the spell name are all correct.

I canā€™t even import this macro. Keeps telling me itā€™s not a valid macro to import. And, thatā€™s after I click the button below the code line, just like Iā€™ve done with all the other hundreds of macros Iā€™ve tested, lol.