đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

Mend Pet is only needed if all you are doing is questing. just put /cast Mend Pet If you are doing dungeons and raid you shouldn’t have to worry about mend pet if the tank has all the agro. Hope that helps.

ok many thx. but i use it alot in Torghast when soloing it

Hi Lutechi!

I like all of your macros and i also use them.

I have a question: Where would you paste the “Mend Pet” during battle and what is the prefix to wait 10 seconds before try it again?

Thanks!

Hello,

I tried to put /cast Concussive Shot, and happens that after saving it appears as Wing Clip, tried again, and did not work, some hint about it?

Hey there Feriggno,

There is no prefix that I can think of to delay it unless you make the whole macro stop and it has a global cool down so you can’t import it as an external macro to call it either.

I think your best bet is wrap it with another ability in a cast sequence so it does not fire as often but close to the delay that you want or be in like a queue.

If can’t find a sequence to out it in then just throw it at the end by itself.

1 Like

Hello Jose,

What you are experiencing it might be the base spell effect and you can read more here: Two most asked questions: Base Spells and Macro locks

Regarding as not working, not sure what to do there. Where are you placing it and what the line looks like?

I made some changes to this so that it’s not trying to use anything but what’s needed. Never skips a beat for me and I average 2.5K with bursts of 5K AOE with Wild Spirits up to 8K

Mod:Alt - Wild Spirits | Mod:Ctrl - Intimidation | Mod:Shift - AOE Multi-Shot
Pet auto rez, pet auto assist or passive if no target. Auto Hunter’s Mark
Created@55ms

TALENTS: 2132211

dGKYfaqEGQwpvLQ5duz)k(evLYSuYTakTlGq(Ls1WakoMu1YKspdGPrQCnIyBKsFdcnoiX5ifToiL3bjDpGedKQIdskSqPqpecmrQk5IsbBuPO8rGGgjqQojrIvce1lbs5Msr7KQ8tGq9NLIQLcK0tPYuPQAReP6RarElkDxuzVI(lqGbRYHL8WLI0JjmzaDzkBgs1NLkJgfNMKftQ61kfMTQ62e1Uf(nudhvDCIKwUQ8Cqth56q02js57kfX4vknuiOZ(0F61NUgBqdqfe0yZ0Rn9No)13ccMU2EaTT99PtdKed(LUnDZT6b9Pbz7vFGZ5RNvYPde6Aq62dQWr61QfaG01ScK1xkbzpPzbPWr2y6AwIhw62dQWbm9NE9P)0RpD7IcsZXgybtfH9vr3sGL1x0Y2QGeCXBe3C9AcqcaWKETPBxuqAo2alyQiSVk6wcSS(Iw2wfKGlEJ4MRxtjiQl9aKUDrbP5ydSGPIW(QOBjWY6lAzBvqcU4nIBoa6atR20tx62ffKMJnWcMkc7RIULalRVOLTvbji3CT9i2cgWKEss3UOG0CSbwWuryFv0TKXardYOqNw2wfKGCZ1QvhauNJnWcMkc7RIoU5KOvRU(0tB62ffKMJnWcMkc7RIULmgiAqgf60Y2QGeKBUwT6aG6CSbwWuryFv0XnNeTA11NoqZapOAFRGw6p96t3UOGe0Kksle2CSbwWuryFv0TSTkib5M7zqJafQEDgn3CTsqSffDR5cK)F61MUDrbP5yTTkib5Mtcaas6tkDGMbEe(mim9NE9PBNQxNrwyYGFo2aZupzU0RnD7IcsqtQiTqyZXgybtfH9vr3kW8gTcmqRaYn3ZGgbku96mAxGL1x0CZHckawZPjkTOohBGfmve2xfDlF4nAb0kGCZPjkTPhG0TZBuruj2yowEJwm1tMl90LUDEJkiubP5y5nAXupzU0ts625nIVGqL0S5ydmt9K5spTPBhs1JkIkXgZXgybwwFrCPhIPBxuqAowbwwFrlEJ4MtBVwu0LEOKUDrbP5yfyz9fT4nIBUgvKH6CScSS(Iw8gXnhc(1MG6CScSS(Iw8gXnNtUeBKEAMUDrbP5ydSGPIW(QOBjJbIMGE)LTvbji3C9AkbrerDo2alyQiSVk6w(iq(G43sgdeT6tCZbOfLwa9OohBGfmve2xfDlFqhlqcxm2NNJnWcMkc7RIUfJ955ydSGPIW(QOB5dVrRad0kGlEJ4MdGoDiIysPZrg)MHmeKchPZzsfPfKQ(PdHpRzjE40FsPdHyi1SepC6pPKskDGKvBObYxbt)jLoFzOxi)u61Noq3(8PRjgiAA8P5a7CGK6dCohV6Pi4CGdCZ1edeneqV)CGDoPeKswbSifoMdCGBUMyGO5yuOtZb250ae3WCnr(jfyDmyAazeA0Cfscp3Z891C8gnxHKWZvqOcsZHFZXxqOsA2Ck0NlWZr1RZiq0CAGKWZb6idYE(gCUM1BJbKrWZkYa6JejYW0j96Pk9FdM(tkDoEtifFLETsaKUgc0XpHHaSmFrLE1xrGpBmPKYe

3 Likes

Hi,
can you please fix it so it’s possible to import in localized wow versions?

Hello Zak,

I think that’s a question for Blizzard, nothing I can do until they fix it.

For now either translate manually or use the English client.

Bear,

Tried this macro, but it’s not firing. Basically just does not activate anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

so how do u not just keep targeting enemies? i am in a dungeon and smashing my one button but if i look the wrong way for a second i jsut pulled a huge mob on accident. how do i stop this

Hello Ullom,

There might be a few things to look for to edit or to have in mind.

Sometimes some abilities might cause automatic targeting, but I believe the macro has a line to target already and you can also set GSE in the options to only fire with a target only.

Look for this very first line and delete it:

/targetenemy [noharm]

Work just fine only have one problem my sound effects is gone missing? any one got this problem?

Hello gramjr,

Read some of these posts here that are related that might help you:

1 Like

I use #4, which I had modified to completely remove Wild Spirits.
In order to use it for AOE situations, I added this line:

/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift,exists] Multi-Shot; [nochanneling] Cobra Shot

in the main body. shift can be changed to either ctrl or alt. Now I can use pretty much the same macro for everything, only holding down the mod key when I need to multi shot for aoe.

My talents are 2222211.

Using this macro I can easily go over 3k dps when first blowing cooldowns and 2k after that on an actual elite mob. It would go higher on a target dummy but thats unrealistic. ilevel 160.

How do you drag the macro into the action bar from GSE

Hello clove18,

Read this post and a few after that where it talks similar stuff:

I press the bind for the macro, and it doesn’t do anything, it doesn’t use anything

I think its a language probleme my game is in french and this macro isn’t working.
Dont know why because all others are working

Hello Nico_Dine,

It used to be a hit or miss from what I heard before. Not sure what might be causing it as I only play on English client.