đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

Started leveling a hunter after seeing them in BG’s lol. Since I used your other macro I decided to go with this as well. It’s working well but I see no use for mark anymore unless im missing something? it doesnt add damage and seems only useful for pvp. Still keep swapping 2 talents back and forth
I dont know which is better rofl. Stomp vs Barrage & Aspect of the beast bs killer cobra
 im on stomp and aspect for the last level and seems good
but barrage is good on pack to pack questing
so confused.

some guidance from hunters here? never played one until now.

I love the macro btw
I did remove the mark line unless someone points out a reason for it.

Thanks again for the macro.

Hello Toxin,

I made the macro long time before the Mark was nerfed or any guides for SL were updated and kept it there in case someone ever needs it.

Sometimes it’s easier to remove than to add, so like you did just modify or remove what is not needed.

For pvp I would probably add concussive :slight_smile:

First of all
 thank you for your maco and everyone who contributes to improving the macro’s we all use.

Question
 with the new legendary souldforge embers, how would you add tar trap and flare in the macro with a mod:alt and would you just add it to the sequence? or keypress?

/castsequence [mod:alt; @cursor]Tar Trap, Flare
/castsequence [mod:alt][@cursor]Tar Trap, Flare

Currently, I am just using macro “/castsequence [@cursor]Tar Trap, Flare” and keybinding it to use in torghast runs.

hi and many thx for the macro youst works for me. i whas wundering what i need to write in the macro to get mend pet in the rotation, and what is you talents ?

I think they talked about it in our Discord for a little bit about flares stuff and not at the computer at the moment to check and haven’t played the hunter yet since beta.

Hello Halman,

If you want it to go off all the time just add it by itself to the sequence block somewhere as it has a cool down and GCD.

Mend Pet is only needed if all you are doing is questing. just put /cast Mend Pet If you are doing dungeons and raid you shouldn’t have to worry about mend pet if the tank has all the agro. Hope that helps.

ok many thx. but i use it alot in Torghast when soloing it

Hi Lutechi!

I like all of your macros and i also use them.

I have a question: Where would you paste the “Mend Pet” during battle and what is the prefix to wait 10 seconds before try it again?

Thanks!

Hello,

I tried to put /cast Concussive Shot, and happens that after saving it appears as Wing Clip, tried again, and did not work, some hint about it?

Hey there Feriggno,

There is no prefix that I can think of to delay it unless you make the whole macro stop and it has a global cool down so you can’t import it as an external macro to call it either.

I think your best bet is wrap it with another ability in a cast sequence so it does not fire as often but close to the delay that you want or be in like a queue.

If can’t find a sequence to out it in then just throw it at the end by itself.

1 Like

Hello Jose,

What you are experiencing it might be the base spell effect and you can read more here: Two most asked questions: Base Spells and Macro locks

Regarding as not working, not sure what to do there. Where are you placing it and what the line looks like?

I made some changes to this so that it’s not trying to use anything but what’s needed. Never skips a beat for me and I average 2.5K with bursts of 5K AOE with Wild Spirits up to 8K

Mod:Alt - Wild Spirits | Mod:Ctrl - Intimidation | Mod:Shift - AOE Multi-Shot
Pet auto rez, pet auto assist or passive if no target. Auto Hunter’s Mark
Created@55ms

TALENTS: 2132211

dGKYfaqEGQwpvLQ5duz)k(evLYSuYTakTlGq(Ls1WakoMu1YKspdGPrQCnIyBKsFdcnoiX5ifToiL3bjDpGedKQIdskSqPqpecmrQk5IsbBuPO8rGGgjqQojrIvce1lbs5Msr7KQ8tGq9NLIQLcK0tPYuPQAReP6RarElkDxuzVI(lqGbRYHL8WLI0JjmzaDzkBgs1NLkJgfNMKftQ61kfMTQ62e1Uf(nudhvDCIKwUQ8Cqth56q02js57kfX4vknuiOZ(0F61NUgBqdqfe0yZ0Rn9No)13ccMU2EaTT99PtdKed(LUnDZT6b9Pbz7vFGZ5RNvYPde6Aq62dQWr61QfaG01ScK1xkbzpPzbPWr2y6AwIhw62dQWbm9NE9P)0RpD7IcsZXgybtfH9vr3sGL1x0Y2QGeCXBe3C9AcqcaWKETPBxuqAo2alyQiSVk6wcSS(Iw2wfKGlEJ4MRxtjiQl9aKUDrbP5ydSGPIW(QOBjWY6lAzBvqcU4nIBoa6atR20tx62ffKMJnWcMkc7RIULalRVOLTvbji3CT9i2cgWKEss3UOG0CSbwWuryFv0TKXardYOqNw2wfKGCZ1QvhauNJnWcMkc7RIoU5KOvRU(0tB62ffKMJnWcMkc7RIULmgiAqgf60Y2QGeKBUwT6aG6CSbwWuryFv0XnNeTA11NoqZapOAFRGw6p96t3UOGe0Kksle2CSbwWuryFv0TSTkib5M7zqJafQEDgn3CTsqSffDR5cK)F61MUDrbP5yTTkib5Mtcaas6tkDGMbEe(mim9NE9PBNQxNrwyYGFo2aZupzU0RnD7IcsqtQiTqyZXgybtfH9vr3kW8gTcmqRaYn3ZGgbku96mAxGL1x0CZHckawZPjkTOohBGfmve2xfDlF4nAb0kGCZPjkTPhG0TZBuruj2yowEJwm1tMl90LUDEJkiubP5y5nAXupzU0ts625nIVGqL0S5ydmt9K5spTPBhs1JkIkXgZXgybwwFrCPhIPBxuqAowbwwFrlEJ4MtBVwu0LEOKUDrbP5yfyz9fT4nIBUgvKH6CScSS(Iw8gXnhc(1MG6CScSS(Iw8gXnNtUeBKEAMUDrbP5ydSGPIW(QOBjJbIMGE)LTvbji3C9AkbrerDo2alyQiSVk6w(iq(G43sgdeT6tCZbOfLwa9OohBGfmve2xfDlFqhlqcxm2NNJnWcMkc7RIUfJ955ydSGPIW(QOB5dVrRad0kGlEJ4MdGoDiIysPZrg)MHmeKchPZzsfPfKQ(PdHpRzjE40FsPdHyi1SepC6pPKskDGKvBObYxbt)jLoFzOxi)u61Noq3(8PRjgiAA8P5a7CGK6dCohV6Pi4CGdCZ1edeneqV)CGDoPeKswbSifoMdCGBUMyGO5yuOtZb250ae3WCnr(jfyDmyAazeA0Cfscp3Z891C8gnxHKWZvqOcsZHFZXxqOsA2Ck0NlWZr1RZiq0CAGKWZb6idYE(gCUM1BJbKrWZkYa6JejYW0j96Pk9FdM(tkDoEtifFLETsaKUgc0XpHHaSmFrLE1xrGpBmPKYe

3 Likes

Hi,
can you please fix it so it’s possible to import in localized wow versions?

Hello Zak,

I think that’s a question for Blizzard, nothing I can do until they fix it.

For now either translate manually or use the English client.

Bear,

Tried this macro, but it’s not firing. Basically just does not activate anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

so how do u not just keep targeting enemies? i am in a dungeon and smashing my one button but if i look the wrong way for a second i jsut pulled a huge mob on accident. how do i stop this

Hello Ullom,

There might be a few things to look for to edit or to have in mind.

Sometimes some abilities might cause automatic targeting, but I believe the macro has a line to target already and you can also set GSE in the options to only fire with a target only.

Look for this very first line and delete it:

/targetenemy [noharm]

Work just fine only have one problem my sound effects is gone missing? any one got this problem?

Hello gramjr,

Read some of these posts here that are related that might help you:

1 Like