💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

You have put /castsequence [nochanneling,exists] reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null
Hunter’s Mark is a dead button now no need

2 Likes

Hello nano,

Maybe still good against druids in pvp, etc?

Yes, it sucks that got nerfed.

Can always remove it just like any other ability, make it your own :wink:

Im averaging a little over 22k dps with this macro but i keep getting LUA error labeled as [string “UIErro”]:1: ‘=’ expected near ‘’

i am doin 4.6k - 5.5k in mythic raid @ ilvl 130 using the macros from 8.3

You got your dps meter wrong.

and @beefy_oce probably too ( AT WICH RAID, AT WICH LEVEL , very important info to know ).

Cheers!

I think its is very gear dependent now, especially in the pre-patch because they took all our corruptions.
being geared about 130 (or 479 I am able to get over 4.1-5.5 k dps … but macro’s with too many things in it will slow you down. Blizzard did NOT add anything useful for hunters that will increase dps for macro’s. If you consider the mark or the new kill shot. but no real need to add those spells. In dungeons mobs die too fast and with 10 seconds on Kill shot its only useful in a raid.(maybe)

Covenant abilities joins the fight.

You will notice as you level through from bastion to rivendreth.

And is more noticeable every lvl u ding in SL.

Cheers.

Feel free to make it your own guys, All-in-One macro tries to catch all angles possible.

You decide what is best for you once is in your hands :wink:

2 Likes

even at level 60 in shadowland for bm hunter doesn’t change anything, i played the entire beta made mythical plus everything they put and the bm remains as it is now. the convenants are just an aesthetic addition do not affect so much in terms of gamplay.
the bm basically hasn’t received much of anything. at the beginning of the expansion you will see a very slow class in doing things because you won’t have the right stats and the right gear will definitely change going forward with new raids and new higher gear.

at the moment in shadowland bm suffers so much aoe without having more rapid reload we are almost useless in aoe and in singol idem I hope blizzard will enhance something and maybe make something to improve us.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

nyalotha - mythic, i havent bothered with beta… i fear if i play it to much now it will be a drag later once its live

1 Like

I can’t seem to get this to fire Multi-Shot.

I do use shift for lots of keybinds but i have tried to reset all my keybinds and edit the macro, but it refuses to save it no matter what i do.
Any kind souls that could help out a complete noob here?

Hello zinox,

Even when holding it for longer periods?

Multi-Shot is placed within the sequence block to prevent any lockups if not enough focus, so it requires to hold it a bit longer until it loops to it.

However, if you would like it on demand, can always place it in the keypress but it will block everything else while holding the key. Just remember to have enough focus.

It’s a trade off depending which way you would like to use.

Got it to work ^^,

Had an update i didn’t notice, disabled all other addons, changed the modifier and then it worked.
Yesterday it refused to save no matter what i edited.

Thanks anyways, seems like a good macro =)

1 Like

Hi… I’m new to the game and suffer from nerve damage, my left hand is very much just WASD and Spacebar (slow TAB and SHIFT), my right hands a little better at the moment so I can use a multi button mouse.

Thank you these Macros and helping people like me play the game, we are not all spammers that are looking for an easy/lazy option like SOME people think. Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi, thanks for the Macros, but i cant use ure Huntermacro for Beastmaster i from Germany and play the germanclient, this macro dont translate :frowning: help pls

@ lutechi is there an y way of stopping your twitch channel popping up every time i come on this site

Hi there,

Working on better ways to implement, it’s on the list.

Hi, i have the same issue from german to other clients. I hope this can be fixed soon.

I came back for the shadowlands prepatch and started using your macro and its been treating me well but i’ve noticed in my damage meter that kill command is always really low. its always below my autoshot. is this just how your macro functions or have i messed something up.

1 Like

Hello Driaken,

When creating these kind of huge catch all macros sometimes is a give or take. We can always improve it just have to keep tinkering with it.

If anyone has been able to improve it, report back with your findings and will update it so everyone can benefit. Of course you can always modify it to fit your play style if something seems off on your end.

1 Like