šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Beast Mastery Macro All-in-One

Wanted to start of by saying thank for your hard work, iā€™m really enjoying the macro. Is there a way to stop the macro from auto attacking the next closest enemy, I find myself pulling mob after mob after mob.

Thank you again.

1 Like

Hello Frellu1,

Try removing these from the Keypress:

/targetenemy [noharm]
/petattack [pet,harm]
/startattack [nocombat]

Thank you, that worked perfectly!

1 Like

Hi driaken, What damage meter you use ?
Mine got fucked up.

i love the macro but sadly i need it changed and not sure how too put in the macro. i used to have it like that until i had to reinstall wow and all addons.

i want my misdirect and spirit mend to be used on my pets unless i set a focus ā€œtankā€ it uses it on them instead.

1 Like

ok idk whats going on but i imported the macro and i can not drag it to my hot bar. if anyone had this problem and fixed it how did you do it?

@Vynivas I thought the misdirection was set up like that already, maybe I broke it somehow? lol
For Spirit Mend you might have to change the condition to @focus or @pet instead of @player if is there, Iā€™m not in game at the moment to see exactly.

@pandaman7411 is the icon displaying a book or a question mark? If is a book then the icon needs to be created by selecting the macro and hit create. If is displaying a question mark, not sure why not is letting you. I exported this from a very early version so it shouldnā€™t be because of the version of GSE I donā€™t think. What GSE version do you have?

it was the book icon

1 Like

ā€œDetails damage meterā€ is working well thus farā€¦has been for a couple weeks

if its suppose too then iā€™ll have to do a repair and see if it fixes or not. just been having issues with a few things recently in pre-patch

@Vynivas
Make sure your getting this one: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/details

you have too many macros. delete one of the icons for a macro you are not using, click: ā€œdelete iconā€ then go down to the one you want and click: ā€œcreate iconā€ this is all done in /gse

thanks but it was due to switching computers. i have a external SSD that i keep my wow on so when i switch compā€™s again the files on it got corrupted. i tried repairing/reinstalling wow but no luck, uninstalled again and found out wow folder was not completely being removed which i did it myself then a fresh reinstallā€¦ wow works now

i will test the macro out in a dung now that everythings fixed.

2 Likes

this is an all in one macro so yes - that makes it easier for those of us with a relevant disability. Less reaching, less need for quick reflexes, I donā€™t really raid and am not competitive, I just play this game to give myself something enjoyable to do that doesnt involve housework or gardening. So I dont care if I dont top the dps charts (still an outmoded concept - try looking at damage and not dps, I dont know how we compare now but my damage meter in BFA before prepatch was frequently higher than the damage done by those with higher dps) .

2 Likes

unusable on German clients

Donā€™t have time or want to deal with drama.

Everyone be kind to each other when replying or donā€™t use the forums.

Donā€™t want to close topics because of it.

Any sign of drama will get deleted.

Thank you for your consideration.

6 Likes

einfach die spells mit den deutschen namen Ć¼berschreiben, dauert 2min

1 Like

Why is this thing casting barrage ? I took it out, but im so confused why that was EVER in this macro. Was is it just trolling or what ?

Hello ted-coe,

Isnā€™t Barrage a Talent? This is an All-in-One macro that will attempt to do an use all approach, was not trying to troll you. :wink:

There are 2 ways to remove it, either do not select that talent or by editing the macro.

1 Like

U are the Alpha, and I love ur BM and MM macro!!!
May I ask if you are planning on doing a sub rogue macro anytime soon?
Lars

1 Like