đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Protection Paladin Macro All-in-One

It was turning my sound off also. Go into GSE, click options, scroll to bottom 
in game play options uncheck Prevent Sound Errors
close then save
worked for me

1 Like

Hi Bodu,
what brand of mouse do you use Do you have an application that you can use to configure the buttons? If there is, you do not need to use AHK

I would love to know this too
 I have razer synapse and I cant seem to create the mouse button macro properly for this in game macro

I disabled all keybinds for sound. Someone somewhere told me ‘ctrl S’ whatever that means.

Tried that, didn’t work. It’s too bad. This is a good macro but I need the sound

So whats going on here is when you’re running the macro you will eventually hold down CTRL to blow that cooldown, and sometimes perform some movement using the S key. Repositioning is important and constant. what ends up happening is you’re holding down CTRL and the macro is firing like a beast and you press S to back up. All at the same time. In the default WOW keybinds there is the “Toggle Sound” keybind which is by default- set to CTRL+S.

The fix is easy too. All you do is
-Escape
-Keybinds
-Miscellaneous
(click within the Toggle Sound keybind)
-on the bottom center click “Unbind Key”

As far as i know there will never be a time i need to use a keybind to mute wow. i can do that in many other, ways.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Was doing this all the time, and having to turn it back on via sound settings.

Have made said key bind change. Ty!

1 Like

Hi mate. Love your AIO macros. I was watching your twitch yesterday and saw your prot pally. Is this the macro you use?

Hello Justme33,

Yes of course :wink:

Only thing I added was my Class Ability at the bottom I think and trying at lower speed 225ms seems to have better manageability to hit other things like free heal on your own or any other ability not in the macro.

1 Like

Your pally looked great and i enjoyed watching so you have inspired me to make a paladin. So far ive gone from level 10 to level 25 in BC dungeons tanking. Ive only started tanking recently so im a total noob. I dont know dungeon routes but im using zygors and with your macro im doing alright. So thankyou

1 Like

what is the talent arrangement for this macro

Here’s a clue, champ: All-in-One like the title says, sir.

1 Like

Just threw these two on the end to spice it up. Whacked Summon Steward to go off with Guardian too (they are both 5 min cooldown).
/cast [combat,exists] Divine Toll
/cast [combat,exists] Tablet of Despair

Great macro man!

1 Like

Awesome macro, I just have one question, is it possible to somehow slow down the rate in which you consecrate? It seems like I cast it way too often. I’m assuming it’s not a possibility because of the cast sequence mechanics.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Dextur,

You can probably move it to the premacro and delay it there with a loop.

However, I think is found at other locations within the macro and might have to edit them out.

All the guides I read at the time that I made the macro it was a priority even for single targets. I understand that might overlap sometimes and I’m ok with it since some other stuff will be on cool down. In the way that some macros are written you might have to compromise to have a lazy way.

I rather have it a little earlier or as soon as possible than waiting for GCDs trying to cast other things and it wears off. Gotta remember that sometimes it could be random depending how you run a macro when you are smashing a button vs manually being strategic.

Thank you for the reply Lutechi! I actually fixed it by just removing all instances of “concecrate” except the cast on key release one. It still casts a little more often than is optimal, but its good enough for sure.

1 Like

One other thing, have you thought about making an alternate “Oh shit” button that pops all survivability cooldowns and substitutes word of glory as well?

To be honest, you could get rid of the “aura roulette” option and put it there.

hello. i have a question. i have been using these macros for a few years now. but lately i have noticed when i press the s key to move backwards, it stops the macro. it has been happening with all the macros i use on all my different guys.

and 2nd question is i get really confused with the mod keys on trying to figure out what combo is what etc. is there a way to just remove all mod combos?

Hey Phat,

That is odd about the S key, might want check your keybinds in the wow menu. Something is definitely haywire there.

Yes you can, all the ones that say mod in brackets. If you break something no fear, just reupload the macro.

Or better yet, instead of removing them just do not use them as if they are not there and that way do not have to edit.

Hello. I have a question. Do you have a link for your paladin ui or is it just for personal use? Thanks for your brilliant work