đŸ’€ Lutechi 9.x+ Elemental Macro All-in-One

hey i have a free spin mouse and the macro isnt recognizing it because my mouse wheel spins so fast how can u make it recognize it?

Using AHK for this how do you use the AOE part - Holting the modifier key does nothing?

Hey macevedo,

No idea, I think that’s more product related and might have to google that specific.

Hello azvirus,

Did you clear the keybindings?

If you haven’t. Go to GSE options -> Macro Reset -> Clear Keybindings button at top.

thanks, I have cleared the keybinding but it still will not fire the modifiers.

Usually the Alt key is not bound to anything, let’s do a test.

If you hold Alt while pressing the macro for a bit, does it cast chain lightning or Earthquake where you put your mouse?

I got it to work using the macro manually, so it would seem AHK is the issue.

1 Like

Can you add Vesper totem. I can’t get it to work. How to place the totems at the targets not the cursor??

Hello Bk,

You usually can’t, most of the time things like these the options are @cursor or @player.

Thanks! What about adding Vesper totem?? Only totem that works is healing steam totem

I’m not in game or have a Shaman with that to try, but maybe this?

/cast [@cursor] Vesper Totem

***Updated: Prevent lockup/delay when switching targets.

Macro working great regardless of talent. Just what I needed less buttons :smiley:
Thanks for sharing !!

1 Like

the alt modifier aint working at all, also rotation is kinda busted, i do not recomend this macro unles su wanna get kick from dungeon ofc

i disabled all keybindings as sugested, still aoe alt function does not work

i can confirm, alt does absolutely NOTHING, in fact it hangs the macro . I deleted my keybinds for this :frowning:

Sounds good :slight_smile:

Try others in the community if this didn’t work for you.

Why would you go into a raid without prior testing the macro for awhile to ensure it works “for you”. Also, I think constructive criticism works much better than “i do not recomend this macro” - speaks volumes about your character.

On a side note, this macro works perfectly for me.

3 Likes

I beleve AHK is the issue. I cannot seem to get any macro to fire binds in AHK but if I just mash the button they fire just as intented.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your Lutechi macros. But this one doesn’t work for me, I import it, it matters well but it doesn’t work. Any solution?

Hello astarothbcn19,

I understand that you might be having an issue after import, but just saying “doesn’t work” does not give me much to start with on what it might be the cause.

Could you please elaborate a bit more?