💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Elemental Macro All-in-One

Hi. The macro is imported well, I add it to the bar but when I click the button it does nothing, nor does it start the rotation. It is with the only macro of yours that happens to me.

That is very odd.

What are your talents and GSE version?

with some minor tweeking and AHK MS speed adjustments this works well, i usually rank top 3 dps in heroic CN

1 Like

what tweaks did you make?

Share please, we need to know

sorry i dont check these forums often

but here is the export, sorry i dont know how to make ait a small copy link

dOKqhaqiuc1PeI0SGYTGe7cLe)IunmsPJPklduEgLY0esxtPY2OK(MsvJtGZrPADQG3PQQUNQkv)dLqgikfhuvflKs4HKIMikrDrqLnIsqFeLaJKs0jrP0kvvjVeLuMjkv3KuyNc6NOK0qvkAPQQuEkjtfQCvLcTvHO(kkP6TQO7Qs2lv)viIbl1HvSyOQhJQjRQCzrBwf6ZqQrJIttXRfcZwj3gIDd8BedxOoUsPwoiphPPtCDvQTRQkFxPGXdjDEqvRhLiZxPK9lz)548WNRyFJ4GttlzBKah7Wfj)Www1dH54CLL5kEzar4kgrIPh013azdRHLGhz4qekRWji6I(6wsoJbf7OGkk5krsGmluqgoebLzTqXaqHas93(97I6kCZkbc1v)aGVACZkbIR(5wyiqUI9Bj5mg2GBdgHZ4QnjurJHdruZFPRCLgdhIe5eIAiaQJZdFoop85kD(qLQpbeoZaa5YaqJXg(neLaHHq(oml5QARVGay)x9jGWzgaixgaAmobb)iyjQgQqVQoqBuyEimxPZhQu9jGWzgaixgaAmeY3HzjxvV7f1U2)R(eq4mdaKldangNGGFeSevdvOxvV7Tt7op0MR05dvO523jGNvFciCMbaYLbGglr1qf6v1qjnLFxgi0POZji4hP6QFbb2cSJv9U3oT7WQ(fe8SBfR6xqWZUvpmQR05dvO523jGNvFciCMbaYLbGgdH8DywcwIQHk0RQFbbrJA7)QpbeoZaa5YaqJLOAOc9Q6xqWZUvpCNR05dvQ(eq4mdaKldangNGGFeSevdvOxv)E71(I6HwDLoFOs1NacNzaGCzaOX4ee8JGLOAOc9QALqGqQgUvIKazwE4ExPZhQu9jGWzgaixgaAmobb)iyjQgQqVQ2gmRA3z3ddCLoFOcn3(ob8S6taHZmaqUma0yCcc(rUQ(z)z1wuSQFbbp7wXQ(fe8SB1vStiXSBqmIRCLMee8J4w4kCqgqeP8ClCfRLW)B5khA648WNR05dvQg2(O7Tf4IRusgZcVbCXqaUAtidbYiW7kCqgqePaZTWvBsOIgdhI44CXvBcLAmCiIJZfxXAj8BcLuQJZdFUsxgi0PKGeb(QpbeMbc5YdH5kD(qfAU9Dc4z1NiKVdugZr5Q6NDypTwXQ22lqRTG)R(eH8DGlqlm2CKWVPym5kgtMvcKd20HDv9jc57axGwym5kgtMvcKd20HDvT99r9qBUsNpuPAy7JU3wGhg1v6XPmIm8iQ(mofmMbc5Yd35k94ugk1qLQpJtbJzGqU8qRUspoL4Hsn)LvFcimdeYLhU3v68HkvFYji4hbloLRQFV97cc8WaxPZhQu9jNGGFeS4uUQgo4ZQjhRwyYQvcbcXdT7kD(qLQp5ee8JGfNYv1woqFjOAvegGh(06kD(qLQp5ee8JGfNYv1Vxam779W3Zv68HkvFYji4hbloLRQ1CwRQz3GMragaAp8bZv68HkvFYji4hbloLRQ38E9xczyP0fxCXvSafCroHOgcWdHzn6ZvAmG7zXwGKq)LaXqaUfUI9HkBm(BK8ZvW0c7P9bZMwBWSQnWvwMRyxPb57WplPAuQ2sY6R6JeOQ)HvHRAnzgdOA2nOzeGbGgRACm3GVeIkeiKQhWx1WnqcZ23tez1BTv1Aq(oOPaTQgLQT4(4XQHBGeMQvmMC9vT5y14MvcK8R6T2QAniFhumMJs1OuTLK1x1cPAlUpES674QvmMC9v9a(QM1ZjMaQERTQEJ0KwDCkvp4nlJyskRu)stOCK8JnpTArO1VSC(lRE77KkgcGwnbQA6nA0jvmeaLfv9VUrIRMaQgb(QPcuoivpGVQPd8vZyyXv)FK6kwopo3lXdFUkYdKzWVsQJZfxPItoBzzpeMvyUI1ZjIFUHgQJZfxbh4ibINAsqIhzWBwgbE3cxCXDa

2 Likes

everytime i get my elemental out and spam the macro i DC any ideas ? running at 100 ms atm

Hello Matthew,

As a trouble shooting exercise, does it disconnect you by using it manually?

How about at over 200ms?

Does it happen with only GSE addon enabled?

Hi @Gman. I encountered the exact same issue when running the macro at 15ms…after bumping it up to 65ms I never had the issue again.

My world ms is between 25-35
Using Razer software

Hello Lutechi, thank you very much for the macro it works very good to me.
I have a doubt, I talented Echoing Shock, but it is not firing.
Alos I have Primordial Wave from my convenant, but it is not on the macro. Where do you think would be best to put it? Thanks

1 Like

I would also like to know how to add my covenant ability to this

Pressing down ALT doesn’t fire AOE while using AHK script, anyways I can tweak it to work with AHK?

If AHK is like punchkey you cant spam the key while a mod is pressed.

Hi, maybe you will answer the question and not the same by writing something that is already clear.

Pressing down ALT doesn’t fire AOE while using AHK script, anyways I can tweak it to work with AHK?

Put AOE on a different macro I don’t think putting rotation abilities on a mod works that well. I think mods work better for major cooldowns. Because when you are pressing ctrl, shift or alt it stops the macro from being spammed well that is what I see with punchkey.

Hi bro can you do a macro for elemental burst?

I have the same problem as some above - when I press down alt it isn’t firing any AOE, it just stops. Any suggestions?

What are you using to spam the button? I know with punchkey holding down a mod it stops the macro from running.

i tried many times, exit all the way and still isnt working. i try to import the lutechi by copy paste and nothing is working

Unfortunately, no matter how I try this, this particular macro is not working for me at all. Its totally random whenever I do use it and does not do much because its always stalling.

So I am not going to use this. I shall be returning to the basic setup I was using with the information provided on the Icy Veins webpage. At least their suggestions (with limited macros on offer) work better and provide a higher damage output compared to this macro from Lutechi.

Sorry Lutechi, wish you luck in being able to tweak this to work better.