💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Elemental Macro All-in-One

Have you any macros for AoE functionality that do not require modifier keys? I only have two buttons on my mouse besides the L/R ones that I use for movement. Since I do not use ASWD for movement, those keys are rebound for actual talent/skills that I tend to use rather frequently.

But if you are able to create an AoE macro without the use of modifier keys, please post with your comments. I could use one if I can find one that doesn’t always require modifier keys.

Thanks.

I’m confused. Do you not have any modifier keys on your keyboard? Or, is it that you just don’t like using them?

I have arthritis in my hands which makes using extra keys together difficult if not impossible. Unfortunately, nature and age created this restriction for me.

I’m just happy I can still play. I’ll turn 78 this coming November, so I am trying to find things that make it easier for me to continue playing, even though my hands don’t always want to work well. I do wish I could play as well as you youngsters, but I am doing what I am able to and still enjoying the game.

4 Likes