šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Feral Macro All-in-One

thanks again man! youre my hero :wink:

@allenware; will give your macro also a spin to check it out

1 Like

Something is definitely up with the original version of this macro. It just doesnā€™t seem to be showing most abilities or even trying to fire them. The autounshift isnā€™t a cure all either, occasionally it works, but not always so itā€™s just not usable in its current state. I wonder if weā€™re on different versions of GSE from each other and thatā€™s causing the variance? 2.6.36 here.

And yeah I tried your version allenware, itā€™s definitely more functional. But not clear that itā€™s doing everything itā€™s supposed to.

Thanks for the feedback sabin.

If you have Details damage meters there is a default plugin like a spell tracker real time and you can see what is casting (canā€™t remember the new name, used to be called streamer plugin).

Let us know where it might be breaking on your end when using something like that.

So, when I use the macro that comes with GSE 2.6.35, I get the error

Unknown macro option: comb

The updated macro above from @allenware gives me the following before initiating

Unknown macro option: exis

And the following after attacking for the first time:

Unknown macro option: c

These errors only appear once per login/reload ui on the first use. Iā€™ve had this problem in macros before when I went over the character limit. Does that help at all?

Many thanks.
Solves my unshift issue and works well.

The macro will only work with these talents 2,3,1,1,1,2,3 and the Adaptive Swarm skill

***Updated: Macro no longer spits out characters errors in chat.

This macro breaks Shapeshifting. It will not let you do anything because you are in shapeshift form is all it tells you. Deleting everything and reloading WOW donā€™t fix it either.

the command /console autounshift 1 fixed it.

You are in shapeshift form - Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums is the only thing I found on the topic. it donā€™t say how to fix the problem either.

The guardian and Balance macros donā€™t have a console command in them and work fine.

1 Like

Hello Keith,

You can disable those or delete by editing the macro.

All it does is to allow to heal without stepping out of cat form but is buggy sometimes.

Not sure if Iā€™m doing anything wrong, but the macro doesnā€™t really seem to be doing anything unless Iā€™m holding the modifiers, I tried it both on a level 25 and a 45, both resulted in nothing happening unless Iā€™m holding a mod key is there something Iā€™m doing wrong or?

Hello dj-sweet,

There is a possibility because I made it at lvl 50 things might not work right but not sure at the moment.

Best advise, you can always edit out things that are red until you have those abilities.

Backup the version and just go back and forth until you meet the normal.

iā€™m no good at macros either, and that includes changing them i wouldnā€™t have a clue what to do. Did you ever get a way to have 2 seperate macroā€™s?

try this, not sure how to put in the macro from Lutechi, but he might know

#showtooltip
/console autounshift 0
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Regrowth
/console autounshift 1

Hello
I made Druid lvl 50, GSE will not open up on characterā€¦ it work on my other character,

Do you have advise for on Druidā€¦ thank you

SOLVEDā€¦
i sent in a ticket on thisproblem,ā€¦and what a answer i got:

I checked the character myself it appears resolved. Killing the character or joining an arena may clear any stuck hidden buffs. You may also try the chat command:
/console cvar_default If the issue continues on your end.

/console cvar_default fixed itā€¦ Edit: ā€¦
@admin1 As soon as i started using this macro after cvar_default was done it locked up againā€¦ any chance there is another cvar in gsse thatā€™s messing things up?
doing it manually without macro everthing was oki.

Help please
In the game chat bar I type /gs to get gse to open for Marco.
But nothing opens, program opens on my other toons but
Not the Druid, is the a problem with Druids?

Hello Solecutter,

Not sure but it might be, maybe it has a conflict with other addons in that character.

Ok, I will remove all add ones and just load gse and try thatā€¦ thank you for advise.

Hello, on Druid in add one Iā€™m running latest gse for macros.
Is there a 2.6.42 and have to load out of date on file.
There is a core dependence missing something about core

Does this make sense?

Hello Solecutter,

Where did you download GSE from?

Did you try uninstalling and installing with wowup.io?