šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Feral Macro All-in-One

This is what Iā€™m getting , only from Druidā€¦ my other toons are greatā€¦ love your macros

1 Like

Hi again Solecutter,

Now I understand.

Those druid macros and WLM High Performance can probably uninstall. They are projects that are abandoned at least the High Performance, not sure about the Druid Macros as I am not the author of those.

Hopefully that clears the confusion, my macro would be here manually importing or within GSE samples.

Hi Lutechi :slight_smile: Will u be making macros for Classic and TBC? :slight_smile:

I just made a different Shapeshift (Travelform) macro with that command; And a Regrowth macro; And a Moonfire macro and probably other spells because this line ā€œ/console autounshift 0ā€ is in the GSE macro and without that you would Shapeshift like crazy trying to cast regrowth. This command ā€œ/console autounshift 0ā€ turns off Spells like Travelform and ā€œ/console autounshift 1ā€ turns it back on like a lightswitch.

#showtooltip
/console autounshift 1
/cast Travel Form(Shapeshift)

#showtooltip
/console autounshift 1
/cast Regrowth

that 1 doesnt work either. when i use the macro it blocks regrowth and travel form

im finding that ferocious bite is not my top damage. is it not supposed to be?

im also seem to have a problem with being starved of rage. with this updated macro

hi. tnx forthe macro.

I donā€™t understand where i do mistake.
iā€™m 217 item level. In aoe 6k with big pulls where another players do 12-13k
in single after start burst stable on 2/3 kā€¦ is low for my itemlevel i donā€™t understand

thank you

I have noticed that there is no Swipe in this GSE. Seems like you intended to put it in, but the non talented aoe uses Brutal Slash, not Swipe.

Loving it though, took no time to see it and fix it.

Hello @oafsalot,

Brutal Slash should be the same as Swipe. They are interchangeable spells as you can use Swipe for the other talents.

I just tested and it works on my end. Swipe seems to be with the Alt modifier.

But I am glad you figured it out.

So far Lutechi macros are overall the best. But with this I have a few thoughts:

1. I want to remove regrowth from the rotation. Should only pop when I press the modifier.
  2. I think Berserk should be removed or set to a modifier only.
  3. Bloodtalons is the primary ability in this current patch but never procs because there are not 3 combo point generating abilities in the common rotation. A modifier would need to be used to proc this. So maybe add thrash to the common rotation? Itā€™s a 30% dps loss on bites and rips without it.

Other than that, really appreciate the work!

Anyone else running into trouble getting regrowth to cast? Running into so many syntax errors in macros under the Feral category, definitely appreciate the work but the proofreading is making my eyeballs ache lol
(this one has an /castsequence in the KeyRelease that needed to be /cast, otherwise it was spamming /c into chat for some reason)

canā€™t seem to import any of these two macroā€™s now?!