💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Fire Macro All-in-One

can i scream now or later … deleted the WTF folder (made a copy obvioisly) run the macro as normal and everything is smooth, tap away on shift and nothing, tap away on ctrl and nothing and the same on alt. Only way i can get them to work is stopping the macro firing manually and then restarting it.

its definetly something im doing wrong i know that.

I use AHK, this is the script i use,

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$F1::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {1}
Send {2}
Send {3}
sleep 100
}
return
}
i put the macro icon in 1 and press F1 to start the rotation, that always works fine but the mod presses dont … so i know its something my end

Without using AHK (manually) is doing the same?

without AHK it doesn’t do anything lol

I’m definitely making this harder than it is lol

so the macro is running, when i press shift its suppose to do whats on that button … correct ??? ie this build Meteor …

You have to push / smash the button consecutively until you are done with the fight. AHK just facilitates from you pushing it and eventually cramping your hand / finger. Is not a push once and forget when doing manually.

Then while pushing it and holding a modifier then it will attempt that other task.

1 Like

my finger hurts lol

but it finally does what it says on the tin lol

thank you for your patience and advice #hugethumbsup

1 Like

Make sure you have nothing sound to SHIFT + (Whatever button you are using) or it wont work.

Need adjustment for Disciplinary Command

@KindredxSpirit
Disciplinary Command is Passive. What adjustments need to be made?

The use of spells to activate it

@KindredxSpirit

“Casting a Frost, Fire and Arcane spell within 10 sec of each other increases your Critical Strike damage of all your spells by 20%. This effect can only occur once every 30 sec.”

I made the Legendary in a clickable green word up above that takes someone to WowHead to provide a description as to what it does and quoted the pertinent information.

Pretty sure Lutechi has put in a Fire spell or two in the macro…