đź’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Fury Macro All-in-One

Hey Fenriswulf,

Yea, just remove the chunks with that ability in it. If you break the macro, can always reimport it :slight_smile:

I kept it as is but replaced every instance of Stormbolt with a prompt from Rampage. Seems to work really well. On the training dummy I’m matching the sim. Is there any reason not replace it with Rampage as I have done that you can think of?

Also – is this intended to work for AOE as well?

I believe Rampage is the very first one in the priority (not in-game right now to check), so it should fire off pretty fast already without that I think.

However, if Stormbolt was before or in between the others, replacing it with Rampage it might add a delay to the next in line until it is used. If you do not want any extra delay between what exists there, then just remove the Rampage you added.

Gotcha. I’ll have a test and see.

And on the question of how well this works for AOE?

does anyone know why the macro keeps disabling the sound effects? i have sound effects on, but for some reason when i use this macro it disables it.

doesn’t affect the music, just sound effects

Hello Thandim,

check out this reply:

thanks @lutechi i’ll try that

didn’t work. when i went to check it, the box was already checked. seems to be only with this macro, when i try other macro’s i don’t have the problem.

Oh, did you try to uncheck it?

I know it’s a dumb question, but just making sure as others in the past they say it works after unchecking it.

unchecked and rechecked it. tried it both ways

Ok thanks, was just trying to troubleshoot.

I will try to dig in if I can find more info regarding that. If you search for sound or effects in the forums might be able to find something.

Sorry that did not work, hopefully we can figure out your sound or maybe someone can share what has worked for them.

no problem. this is a great macro and thank you for taking the time to help.

1 Like

One thing im thinking off… try to change the sound channels on sound options?

maybe it has something to do, with choosing the soundcard in its tab.

Cheers.

I have the same issue, turns sound off

Hello brad,

Is it happening after using a modifier?

Sorry everyone having sound issues, I play without sound for many years.

I just put music heh.

no, just the macro without mods

first, thank you so much for this macro and all the others you posted. i have a toon of each and can’t remember how to play them :slight_smile:

I also experienced the issue with sound effects automatically turning off after running this macro.

I narrowed down the issue to the castsequence line. I believe that it may be an issue with the length of the command. I tried to determine if it was a problem with a specific command or with the length,
I started by cutting down the castsequence to only my talents (short string). the sound remained ON… then, i repeated the same command separated by a semi-colon… Just copy and paste… The issue started when i repeated the command 3 times, which leads me to believe that after so many characters in the same castsequence command, the sound effects turn off…

a temporary workaround for those that are affected and want sound effects, is to only include the command that applies to your talents. For example, the castsequence line has 11 commands separated by a semi-colon. each command checks the talents you use… find the line(s) that apply to your talents and only keep those in the castsequence line… if it’s short enough, it should not turn off the sound effects.
for example, i use 2133123 === /castsequence [talent:6/2,notalent:2/3,talent:7/3,combat] Siegebreaker, Dragon Roar

the downside of shortening the command is that you need to modify it if you change the talents which defeats the purpose of the “any talent goes”. I like my sound effects :slight_smile:

Maybe someone that knows GSE can confirm this and fi if it’s a bug…

2 Likes

Anyone with sound disabling might want to try changing the hotkey combination in wow itself which is, by default, ctrl+s. :wink:

1 Like

So that means people are backpedaling while holding the CTRL key? :rofl:

It’s ok I backpedal too… I did improve a little by changing strafe keys to A and D also.

Yeah, holding a ctrl modifier for the macro key i have set on my naga replicated that. I also use right mouse held down for camera adjustment and wasd for movement. That’ll do it alright :slight_smile: