šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Fury Macro All-in-One

no, just the macro without mods

first, thank you so much for this macro and all the others you posted. i have a toon of each and canā€™t remember how to play them :slight_smile:

I also experienced the issue with sound effects automatically turning off after running this macro.

I narrowed down the issue to the castsequence line. I believe that it may be an issue with the length of the command. I tried to determine if it was a problem with a specific command or with the length,
I started by cutting down the castsequence to only my talents (short string). the sound remained ONā€¦ then, i repeated the same command separated by a semi-colonā€¦ Just copy and pasteā€¦ The issue started when i repeated the command 3 times, which leads me to believe that after so many characters in the same castsequence command, the sound effects turn offā€¦

a temporary workaround for those that are affected and want sound effects, is to only include the command that applies to your talents. For example, the castsequence line has 11 commands separated by a semi-colon. each command checks the talents you useā€¦ find the line(s) that apply to your talents and only keep those in the castsequence lineā€¦ if itā€™s short enough, it should not turn off the sound effects.
for example, i use 2133123 === /castsequence [talent:6/2,notalent:2/3,talent:7/3,combat] Siegebreaker, Dragon Roar

the downside of shortening the command is that you need to modify it if you change the talents which defeats the purpose of the ā€œany talent goesā€. I like my sound effects :slight_smile:

Maybe someone that knows GSE can confirm this and fi if itā€™s a bugā€¦

2 Likes

Anyone with sound disabling might want to try changing the hotkey combination in wow itself which is, by default, ctrl+s. :wink:

1 Like

So that means people are backpedaling while holding the CTRL key? :rofl:

Itā€™s ok I backpedal tooā€¦ I did improve a little by changing strafe keys to A and D also.

Yeah, holding a ctrl modifier for the macro key i have set on my naga replicated that. I also use right mouse held down for camera adjustment and wasd for movement. Thatā€™ll do it alright :slight_smile:

I just cant seem to get Victory Rush to work, no matter what i do it stil will not do VRā€¦

This macro seems to work great in some areas and terrible in others. I used it on Torghast a bit and it did wonders. However, in raids and dungeons, Iā€™m experiencing way too much down time and my DPS is severely lacking even for regular Mythics. When I use the training dummies the numbers are dramatically different than when Iā€™m in the dungeons/raids, also.

Iā€™m not using Storm Bolt and have simply just removed the words ā€œStorm Boltā€ from the macro everywhere itā€™s written, and replaced the Onslaught line with another Rampage because it just didnā€™t seem to fire off enough. Even with these changes, it only seemed to help a little bit.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this, or improve it? Fury warriors already suck as it is, but I should be doing much more than what I am. Also, I cannot seem to get Impending Victory to fire off. It wasnā€™t working even before I made the changes, so it just doesnā€™t seem to be working.

For what itā€™s worth, my talents are 2,2,1,3,3,2,3

@lutechi

1 Like

Hey EffBlizz,

Once you introduce mechanics or movements itā€™s another story, dummy is just steady.

Try to tweak it if you can or maybe try others in the community and mix if need it.

I have to check about the Victory see why it broke.

Can always compare rotations of manual vs the macro and see which is higher or maybe it helps you debug what could be happening.

@lutechi

Hey, thanks for the response. So, I have been messing with it quite a bit and comparing. Your macro seems to get me closest to my SIMs, but the main issue seems to be the downtime. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m properly removing the Storm Bolt chunks or if that could be what is doing it, but in long fights my Melee attacks are usually in the top 3, which explains the downtime (and crappy DPS overall). Do you know anything I could do that might reduce that? Like I said, with dummies and even just world content, its a non issue since the fights donā€™t last as long, but with longer fights, the macro just ā€œdiesā€.

Thanks for following up and I hope to hear back!

Hello Oliz,

I was looking into Victory Rush / Impending Victory.

Due to the macro being set as a priority you might have had bad luck on never going off since is the last one.

There are 3 possible solutions, you can either move up the line in the sequence block higher so it is higher in priority. Another alternative is to set it as a modifier or set the whole macro to sequential but it might act up differently.

Hello Lutechi!

Aha ok, i understand! Thanks alot for the input dawg!

How do i change the MS settings in GS?

In the GSE options under general there is a setting for MS and a checkmark to activate.

That is only if you are using the click Pause feature.

Hi all,
First off all as a fresh poster but long time user of gse and lazymacros: Thanks for the effort, especially to @lutechi, it just makes WoW that much more of a relaxing timesink :smiley:
Now to the question I have: With my limited general-purpose scripting knowledge I thought that if I move Victory Rush with an additional [mod] requirement to the top of the main sequence I could press a modifier while using the macro and if VR is available and it should fire quiet soon. Butā€¦ it does not. Did I misunderstand concept?
BR - Kellerrind

1 Like

Its an AIO macro, wich means it will most likely be less optimized for your spezific specc. Thats kinda the downside of a AIO macro.
A macro optimized for your specific specc will most likely improve it.

2 Likes

I am new to all the macro stuff, so Iā€™m not entirely sure what you mean. I have played with the macro but I donā€™t really know how to write them or fully understand all the dynamics. Do you have any specific advice on what I can do to improve this macro as a Venthyr Fury Warrior that relies heavily on Condemn and Rampage? Iā€™ve messed with the macro to try and add things or make it shorter but I cant seem to get it past certain numbers even with improved gear. It seems to just always top at a similar number.

@lutechi @Kong_Kvernhaug

Hey Kellerrind,

If placed in the keypress it will block the whole macro.

If I understand what you are trying to do but it will replace an ability from the sequence block, then this might work on the first line:

/cast [mod:alt] Victory Rush; [nochanneling,combat,exists] Rampage

1 Like

Hey Eff,

There are limitations on the macro side as we are just guesstimating what will be firing off.

You can try to remove things that might not be part of the rotation like Victory Rush or if you do not use some talents that are in the macro then delete those lines and it will be faster going back to the top due to being a priority macro therefore maybe having less downtime.

The less lines in priority, the faster reaction time on availability from the top.

As far as white hits I donā€™t think there is much you can do, is kind of like autoshot for hunters I think.

I think part of my problem is that I havenā€™t been running the macros in AutoHotKey. Iā€™ve downloaded it, but I canā€™t seem to get any script to work that allows me to press a button to start it and another button to stop it. Once I start the macro, it just keeps firing off no matter what I do. Do you know of/have a script that will start the macro with a button and stop it with another?

@lutechi @Kong_Kvernhaug

Hi Eff,

I personally have never used AHK, been lucky enough to have either Razer or Logitech gear, etc. so I use the software that comes with it.

I think it would be more helpful if you ask in our Discord under the AHK channel.

1 Like