šŸ’¤ Lutechi 9.x+ Subtlety Macro All-in-One

Hey lutechiā€™ I would like to add a covenant ability in the macro where is best place to put my friend thanks

I am not very familiar with covenants yet, which one you were looking into?

Generalizing if do not want it to be a modifier, most likely might have to put it in the sequence block.

Hi thanks lutechiā€™ Iā€™m looking to put the night fae covenant sepsis please if you can help thanks

Because of this ā€œCooldown reduced by 30 sec if Sepsis does not last its full duration.ā€ most likely place it by itself in the sequence block. Play with the position of the line that might work best for you.

lutechi one more thing my friend where can i put the pvp talent cold blood thanks so much

I think most people, at least the ones doing PvE will be Kyrian (Echoing Reprimand).

Hey Lutechi really like your Macro also yours is doing slightly more dps than @John-Metzā€™s not much it but very simillar problem well not much of a problem but is there anyway it can use Eviscerate more mate? would like it at top of dps but it hangs about 4-5th in dps output thanks for your time

Hi Nigel,

Some of the placements for Eviscerate depends on your talents.

I think now that you have a boilerplate template might need to edit and tweak where it will be best for your character as I do not have a 60 rogue yet or any gear so it will act differently for both of us.

Pretty much to summarize, possibly remove combo point abilities before the Eviscerate. Pretty much organize the sequence to what you think is best.

I have tryd all the Sub rogue macros out so far this one is the only one works ā€œsortofā€ has a nice starter burst but the dps falls off fast & gets combo starved I have used this from 50 to 58 so far. I wish I knew more about making macros this is isnt bad but no idea how to tweak it.

Hey guys,

Iā€™m a bit worried because Iā€™m 165 ilvl and my dps is under 1,5k and sometime under 1kā€¦ Iā€™m using lutechi macro at 100msā€¦ Any idea why?

For a rogue. You cannot rely on a macro to do finishers. Those should be done manually to optimize DPS. If you are trying to do a 1 button macro all in one, your dps will be a lot lower than your item level.

1 Like

something in this macro keeps turning my game sound off. I dont have this issue with any other macros.

Just wanted to say GREAT MACRO! thank you soooooo much! I changed around the Mods to my liking and it runs so smooth. think I found my 9.2 macro XD

ctrl and s will turn off sound so if you are backing up theres a chance for that

I would just keybind sound differently

Weird, not a problem Iā€™ve had with this macro. I remember having this problem with Lutechis macros awhile back but since then I did something to prevent it, I do believe there is a Clear Key binds button that had fixed it for me. I think its in game /gse then go to Options and then go to Macro Reset and then click clear key binds.