💤 Lutechi 9.x+ Subtlety Macro All-in-One

Welcome to my AIO Macro Series, it covers every possible talent combination. Give this smart lazy macro a try and look for my other classes or specs if you enjoy this one.

Tell me while I stream if it worked for you or ask questions: Lutechi@Twitch

WoW Lazy Macros Discord | Support

dS03jaqirK0PerWQKemlq3Isv7seP(LinmjrogKLjKNrjtdaxdkBtu(gIgNGoNaRdbVdqUhfP)jIqdeQqhur0cPuXdLKmrakUiuP2Ois8rru1iLK6KkcReQGxkIsZuevUjazNuu)KsLgkavlverEkfMkcDvjrTvOI8vre1BbQ7cK9sL)kIIbtCyvwSK6XkmzOQll1MPu(mGA0IQtluVgQKzlXTvv7MQ(TsdNI44kswUQ8CKMoPRRO2our9DfPgVi48IqRhGsZxsO9JAhYr0zg5msUkte3vv9ejJrLTtYm5e21zoYr0zuDxmPe7XLZixvtOestNENUCa2e)34T0KES)unTmR9ip2(a7tWE6CTwAnr7)34T2FLI9XE7xFNIcrKiNbXR0EL6mM0NileVs7vNXKZA((Cgj3S2J8yCK40X6i3zK8g4gN6hnE9oZrzrzodaD(5RmHx7ho3EnE9o74ma0nElo1pA86PoIoZihrNzKZiDCuLfW)fpbAESnfelOqmleciwa)x8eg6Ra9REL2ReWsrGybfAzbelG)lEcxrH6vAVsGm1celg5ZVyC1EwiUp)HFbIfW)fpHROq9kTxjqMgbILOWkrIcaIfWJ9xFk0V223h6xQ2xrZbXcwGvOZCKZiDCuL2tn3(rZc4)INWvuqS8AARMo2F9PSWckGm0cdYckGm0cdYIfkarIbelGh7V(uOFTTVp0VuTVIMd7eIPkfQxP9kbuQfiwEnTvth7V(uwybfqgAHbzXcHbqqgKfuazOfgKfuaawqwqbKHwyqwqbKHwyqwqbzHOailOaYqlmilOaYqlmilOGSquaqSaES)6tH(12((q)s1(kAoStiMQuOEL2ReqPrGy510wnDS)6tzHfejweKflegabzqwqKyrqwqKyrqwqbaybzbrIfbzbrIfbzbrIfbzbfKfIcGSGiXIGSGiXIGSGiXIGSGcYcrbaXc4X(Rpf6xB77d9lv7RO5q9kTxjGsrGy510wnDS)6tzHfejweKfejweKflegabzqwqKyrqwqKyrqwqbaybzbrIfbzbrIfbzbrIfbzbfKfIcGSGiXIGSGiXIGSGiXIGSGcYcrboZwoJ0XrvAp1C7hnlGTTVpuVs7vcyPiqS8AARMQ3d4wth7V(uwyjmJmdYsygzgKfuaawqwqHwwqwcZiZGSGcYcrbaXcyB77d9REL2ReWsrGy510wnvVhWTMo2F9PSWsygzgKLWmYmilOaaSGSeMrMbzjmJmdYckilef4mdGZiDCuLfWJ9xFk0V223h6xQ2xrZHDcXuLc1R0ELak1celisSiNbGVufq34ToIo1zyOTjjLz)qJxVZWONAU9A8vCgvT)6tD2XzKSDIa(RPuhrNzKZivVhWT2((NilG9B(9(GCMJCgPJJQ0EQ52pAwat1(kAouVs7vcyPiqS8AARMQ3d4wth7V(uwybfAzbzXpxkaXcy)o2F9PqQ2xrZH(vVs7vcyPiqS8AARMQ3d4wth7V(uwyjmJmdYIFUuCQZaWFnGUXBDeDQZiz7etsDPpA7i6mJCgPJJQ0EQ52pAwa73X(Rpf6xQ2xrZH(12((Gy510wnvVhWTMo2F9PSWcImeail(5sXzoYzKooQs7PMB)Ozb8y)1Nc9lv7RO5WoHyQsH6vAVsWk1celVM2QPJ9xFklSGSiZqbqwqbzHOaNzlNr64OkTNAU9JMfWJ9xFk0V223h6xQ2xrZHa)2ztGDcXuLcILxtB10SkXclOqmlKfKfuiwgKfuiMfYciwap2F9Pq)ABFFOFPAFfnh6xGF7SjWoHyQsbXckeZcz5mdGZiDCuLfWJ9xFk0VuTVIMd7eIPkfelrOOOqlNzmNr64OklGh7V(uOFPAFfnh2jetvkiwqriairoZzoJ0Xrvwa)x8eO5X2uqSyHIIaaiwap2F9PqC02oMPW8Uyce43oBcCS)6tH(LQ9v0CqSGrgybGZmPZiDCuLfW)fpbAESnfelyrKKaXc4X(Rpf6xB77d7eIPkfelwzyya4mh6msP690t1BGlwap2F9Pq)s1(kAoiN6uN6mQUlM4ma0INWKfLf7zP6TGNfB7JLjxCZY0XAoleVs7vklt4hLz8nEwQyfzbqlEcvPVcl2Zsv59zclg5RYsSnwiEL2RS82PzbJLXwM)EwqSetzXSDjYcTl9qB8SuXkYcGw8emYJTPSypl2TAwmQEcISyNktKODnZYe(rzgFtzP6(kqwWnoF041ZY5XZsvL9WvsZsfQqvtwzItyxZeyH4vAVYsYx29xxo8nlXuwQNbg4eHSKF4zrxwWVSCSm9(W192zpEwMowZzzYf3SeBJfIxP9AJVcvGXHQE9PnECevPk9Pmou9HZnltn3unE9uw2hl0zGbUPA86PjrwWH5VjSSEw(jYcvF99z584zHEjYsECsLfGscodatB7MlQZmYzGt3l(Qln1r0Poddt6XeagN5OmKZij3hUMC(DuhrN6mWT32(gDv73KtV64sSMOZoo1Poh

Usage Information

Mod:Alt - Hold for AoE with Talents Included | Mod:Ctrl - Cheap Shot if Talent row 5 column 1 is NOT selected | Mod:Shift - OH SHIT BUTTON Includes Heal, Evasion and Cloak. CAUTION: Talent Gloomblade is buggy, had to do a workaround with AoE if Talented
Created@100ms
Have questions or suggestions? Jump on my stream and say hi! :wink:

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.26.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Cheap Shot, Ambush

Main Sequence: Secret Technique, Slice and Dice, Eviscerate, Shuriken Storm, Shiv, Sinister Strike, Black Powder, Cheap Shot, Rupture, Ambush, Crimson Vial

KeyRelease: Eviscerate, Stealth, Marked for Death, Shadow Blades, Shadowstep, Tricks of the Trade, Evasion, Shadow Dance, Cloak of Shadows, Symbols of Death, Vanish

5 Likes

CAUTION: Talent Gloomblade is buggy, had to do a workaround with AoE if Talented

1 Like

YEAY, Finally!!! Im so looking forward to try this out :slight_smile:
I need to ask my wife to stay out late tomorrow!
Is it bad using 50ms?
Should I 100ms?

1 Like

Were would u put the racial [Bag of Tricks] in the rotation?

Since it has a GCD, probably in the sequence block by itself.

I think is too long to wrap it around with something else, can risk it in the keyrelease on a castsequence with something similar timer but it might break other things.

1 Like

Is this the right macro for sub? It throws loads of errors, has Sinister Strike, Ambush all through it, and no Shadow Blades.

Correction I found Shadow Blades, and after changing the attack names GSE automatically changes them back to SS and Ambush

@Shamintime
On why it’s showing other abilities and changing back
has been answered many, many, many times here on the Forums and on Discord…

Nice macro, been trying it for past few hours it does seem to lock up from time to time I’ve been trying to see what’s making this happen

1 Like

What is the forums im tempted to give them a whirl…are they any different than the ones posted on here?

@Christopher_Mills
here on the Forums and on Discord”

Sorry for the confusion meant the discord link

@Christopher_Mills
The Discord link is here on the forums AND, believe it or not, on Google.
Not being a dick but the information is right in front of you. Plus, I don’t hold people’s hands.

I would like some help if possible I have been using a few sub rogues macros most notably @John-Metz and yours @lutechi both been working really good until I hit level 57 and level 51 with Lutechi’s in SL then stopped working altogether both only cast shadow step and thats it No backstab No eviscerate etc may cast shadow blades now and again and random covenant ability serated bone strike notably and one other covenant ability any ideas much appreciated

1 Like

Just heads up for all those having issues with Mr Metz and Lutechi sub rogue macros . I used leveling and it was kinda wonky here and there but around 57 got really bad would start good then just melee away so I was in edit and happened to remove the tricks of trade line and working like charm now. Not sure what if anything this did but all I know is lutechi macro is now working well

1 Like

That is very odd, but I am glad you are able to share with us your findings.

That line should only interact while in group and have a focus target.

I am not that high level yet in retail, however I believe I did the macros in beta with a lvl 60.

Thanks again for sharing!

anyway to make a pvp variant and also adding the Kyrian covenant ability into the rotation?

If you can guide me I can maybe try myself? I would like to incorporate cheap shot as an oppener and kidney shot into the rotation and probably remove rupture (my build is 2,1,3,1,3,3,1)

I would also like to thank you and say that for PvE it is stellar!

1 Like

Hello Kim,

I encourage you to try the macro recorder in GSE to build up the rotation you just mentioned and see if that works for you. Once the macro is done, you can join them by commas into a cast sequence or leave them as single liners depending what you want to do.

Other option is to backup the current macro by clicking on tab number 2 in the editor and then edit tab 1 to do what you just mentioned.

Worst case scenario you can always copy and paste back from tab 2 into 1 or import the whole thing again.

Hi lutechi, thanks for the suggestions! You’re right, I’ll try to tinker with it and come up with my rotation. It could actually be a very fun endeavor. Do you know if there are any guides that I could refer to if I have problems or if I need to understand some lingo or mechanism?

Best,
Kim

Hey Lutechi I’m trying to add a single cheap shot in the rotation without it spamming obviously at the beginning where would I add this thanks my friend keep up the awesome work

1 Like

Hey Nigel,

If you look at the keypress maybe it is doing something already similar to what you want. Although it’s for when you have talent 5/1. Maybe if you remove the talent part of it and move it to its own line it might do what you want.

Nevermind just read it again and you would like it on the rotation I believe. Can look at what I did for when you have talent 5/1 in the sequence block and maybe remove the talent condition?