Macro Posting suggestion

Hey guys,

I’m pretty sure this has been brought up before in another suggestion, but, i’ve seen a couple things that might have caused some confusion when it comes to some of the macros that were posted and it made me think of something and wouldnt know how to implement it or if it would be borderline “more work” for the macro posters.

I’ve noticed that some of the authors include their talents, glyphs, and macro setups and how they are best utilized i.e. burst, main macro, etc and it usually helps. Alot of times authors post macros without such benefits and can cause issues with some of the ppl trying to use them, because their setups may be different than the authors. A good example is the feral ones where glyphs can make the difference between them being effective or not if that makes any sense.

Anywho is there a way to where add codes to where you post a macro it has a database to where when you post a macro it has pull down options for glyphs, talents, etc or is it not possible or a way to where ppl include their setups to avoid confusion? I’m not very good at such stuff what being a landscaper grunt for almost 20 years and don’t want the posters feel that they are required to do it although i feel it would be helpful.