Macro spamming in Chat

So i was trying a new macro and all other seem to work but this one spams in chat which ever chat im in. this is the macro im trying to use
Sequences[‘OutlawS’] = {
author="Flashgreer@wowlazymacros.com",
specID=260,
helpTxt = ‘Talents:3211322’,
icon=135340,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cancelaura Blade Flurry
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/cast [combat] Adrenaline Rush
/castsequence reset=target Marked for Death, Roll the Bones,Pistol Shot, null
]],
‘/castsequence reset=12 [combat]Curse of the Dreadblades,Run Through,Run Through,Run Through’,
'/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through,Pistol Shot,Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Roll the Bones ,Pistol Shot ',
‘/cast [combat]Crimson Vial’,
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

thanks for the help

Try this?

I fixed some of the wrong quotations that happens when you paste into the site without a code box and removed extra spaces.

Unsure how it looked normally:

Sequences['OutlawS'] = {
author="Flashgreer@wowlazymacros.com",
specID=260,
helpTxt = "Talents:3211322",
icon=135340,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cancelaura Blade Flurry
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/cast [combat] Adrenaline Rush
/castsequence reset=target Marked for Death, Roll the Bones,Pistol Shot, null
]],
'/castsequence reset=12 [combat] Curse of the Dreadblades,Run Through,Run Through,Run Through',
'/castsequence reset=combat Saber Slash, Saber Slash,Run Through,Pistol Shot,Saber Slash,Saber Slash,Saber Slash,Roll the Bones,Pistol Shot',
'/cast [combat] Crimson Vial',
PostMacro = [[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

A cast sequence in premacro would seem to be the obvious thing for me that i would get rid of. I’m not sure if it throws errors but it just doesn’t seem like proper prioritization. I’m not going to test it or make sure what im saying is fact but its just something that sticks out as improper to me.