Macro unable to be imported

Hello. I am new to this site and I want to learn how to use the GSE2 import feature but I am having an issue I would love some assistance.

I am able to use the default maco included with the addon. They work just fine. I wanted to use Ozy’s Heavy burst BM because it looks great. I tried to paste the macro strings there and it wouldn’t import. “Macro unable to be imported” is the error I get.

I have installed GSE2 from Curse/Twitch and it is the version from Feb-1-2020 and in-game my addons show GSE2 Gnome Sequencer Enhanced, GSE2 GUI, and GSE2 LDB. I disabled all of my other addons to troubleshoot and I tried to use it with ElvUI. I never thought ElvUI would help but it is what I normally use so I thought to include that info. I have also checked and uncheck the “Automatically Create Macro Icon” box just in case that would make a difference. It did not. I tried other macros for other classes and specs and none would import for me. I searched the site and the solutions that I saw did not work or didn’t apply to my situation.

I feel like the problem is something that I am not doing that is very obvious but for some reason can not figure out. Any help would be appreciated.

What you are pasting in is not able to be interpreted by GSE. I would ensure you have no extra characters than what is needed.

Thank you very much for your response. I really appreciate it. I keep checking back to see if anyone else when through this or had this issue and knew a solution.

Here is what I pasted on my on my BM Hunter. I made sure to have the correct spec.

duK8eaWjrvmlu6wksTlrf9lvAyu0XqSmfEgPMMsUgrBJc(gKGLT1Kqob5UDEML61gCyjnAcfMXgkdP3wGcg45LAJIq8rKcnsKcojsPEPOkntKkUPkYoP0prkzOQOwQIKNkmvu0vfH0wjOCwrfSwrO6Tkk3vr1EL(lsvgmWHv1IfbpMKjtGld1MrQ0NHKgnsvDGLT1Kqob5UDEML61gCyjnAcfMXgkdP3wGcg45hCFPSNcEH1C3UXSaTcNMHNLGNuLZqjGKbSrEMZ074e9os0PcM1okZgm)uyeN3GOh6bH04SWox706g5gHUuIkC(OsN89pHSuzok9Or(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)CCzwVXwhQihCFPSNPkwLNBTbVZHUAnYc5iRYaWz9emZ5O0iVyuolI58YSwsJR)IOIDmconkqWmek6)IPzfGFbZRD04Y9x0F1FFRitFm5rLQihCFPSNPkwLNBTbVZHUAnYc5iRYaWz9emXv9ChcI0VsOAr34QEUdbZ8xevStZKyNva(fmhc2ghcpemdHkj2zrOeGFbZHaJg11ASXv9ChcM5ViQyNM0LsXGZcb4CLXDoleGqja)cLT1Kqob5UDEML61gCyjnAcfMXgkdP3wGcg45D6dbRv9ChcLT1Kqob5UDEML61gCyjnAcfMXgkdP3wGcg45bhsXHtGLT1Kqob5UDEML61gCyjnAcfMXgkdP3wGcg0i)IyKV2P1nMet3NrkVwsJijwr7jRDi1nOTIcPrJtO40ptDofdETtRRxVfa

Is there something wrong with that? I am confused and trying to figure it out.

Yes that macro string is either incomplete or something as i am unable to import either. I will try figure it out and post back if successful

His original one does import so i’d just use that one and tweak if you need too

dyuseaWjHiZse3sOYUec(fGHjshJsltWZu00qPRPKTrbFdfgNOY5qvRJcLEhfsUhiLdccTqf8qqKjccUOqOnsHIpIIsJuiXjbjEPqsZuiQBkk2jr)uiLHcQSuHQEkvtfcxffv2kiPZIIQwlkkElkYDbL2R0Ffs1GrCyvwSqPhtyYk0Lv1Mfk(SOQrdI60u0RbvnBuXTfL2Ts9BGgoQ0XbPA5q65inDsxhI2ofs9DkegpfQopOy9uiA)qDTfrL26rJzy(i5rFit0hyU4DevgkI6ioo)wP1dZqiyT1HisfYGO1JMrctKOyYqgmzajkvRhXDmGOIhsGz5E6fRjhtfMouhoOcxLXfQZSEeH6Jsnb31dryfHz9m3g5XbkB9rn6FRMG7gBDiGCN)b3vgxOUZ9fqbcvgwZ6r55WTE9mNafeQpk1eCtlIkTfrL26aIJQysG3qinxLH6aIJQyILFUMPvoRdioQIjt20GHkzRdioQIjw(fd2kx1behvXKGLrinTsd1behvXK1mKYxjJ6aIJQyceXKmirhFumbmgmbsOGgbTYC1behvPp0r(BXJjw(j7ALGjw(j7ALGjblJqAAcMy5NSRvcMy5NSRvL81behvPp0r(BXJjw(j7ALGjw(j7ALGjt20GHemXYpzxRemXYpzxRkTP1behvXKjBAWqLwBDaXrvmjyzestR0gQdioQIjRziLVs7SoG4OkMy5xmyRhzqqUr2mRPwVocuZn8VA7q9O83yhQlFb8DO(WZrBS1J3CN32H6qcmBSN2H6r9Hj(NZF0ViQ0whqCuftMSPbdvgQdioQIjw(fd2Q1J3CNp0H6iqn3W)AOd1D95Ami3c1eCx3FOJ83Q5XPEuFyGd9P0IOsBDa9qZ)6V)SWGjmTbH8HMnz8VryRmuhGQhQEQEc4RCwhG7RNQNa(kzRdioQIjwd5cmQCvhqCuftgm1Vsd1behvXep7jGVsg1behvXeM0dn)RqJ7RjJ)nclMWNlyuyctBqUVMSbh)BewmjxUzL5QdioQIjmPhA(xHwmGcK0em5nUjvPjyYgC8Vrytysp08VcnUVMGjVXnPknbt2GJ)nclMmzzzWOs(6aIJQyctzbhn2JJclMemWoRwho0pZjqblIkT1behvXel)CntRwhoqQM5eOGfr1QvRdHpMdjhTsBDiI(7RY4c1HIaCxVEgyuiBkGJdsALXfQwTf

OZY’S_BM_BURST
Talents 2322211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Revive Pet, Misdirection, Claw, Multi-Shot, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Heart Essence, Bestial Wrath, Cobra Shot, Kill Command, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

Thanks for the reply. I used the one you pasted and it says the same thing- Macro unable to be imported

Is there another addon that I need to make this work?

Here is my post to Github. It has a screenshot of my error. Macro unable to be imported · Issue #629 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub

dyuseaWjHiZse3sOYUec(fGHjshJsltWZu00qPRPKTrbFdfgNOY5qvRJcLEhfsUhiLdccTqf8qqKjccUOqOnsHIpIIsJuiXjbjEPqsZuiQBkk2jr)uiLHcQSuHQEkvtfcxffv2kiPZIIQwlkkElkYDbL2R0Ffs1GrCyvwSqPhtyYk0Lv1Mfk(SOQrdI60u0RbvnBuXTfL2Ts9BGgoQ0XbPA5q65inDsxhI2ofs9DkegpfQopOy9uiA)qDTfrL26rJzy(i5rFit0hyU4DevgkI6ioo)wP1dZqiyT1HdQWvzCH6zUnYJdu26JA0)wnb3n26zGrHSPaooiPvgxOoZ6reQpk1eCxpeHveM1J4ogquXdjWSCp9I1KJPcthQdbK78p4UY4c1Hi6VVkJlupkphU1RdHpMdjhTsB9mNafeQpk1eCtlIkTfrL26aIJQysG3qinxLH6aIJQyILFUMPvoRdioQIjt20GHkzRdioQIjw(fd2kx1behvXKGLrinTsd1behvXK1mKYxjJ6aIJQyceXKmirhFumbmgmbsOGgbTYC1behvPp0r(BXJjw(j7ALGjw(j7ALGjblJqAAcMy5NSRvcMy5NSRvL81behvPp0r(BXJjw(j7ALGjw(j7ALGjt20GHemXYpzxRemXYpzxRkTP1behvXKjBAWqLwBDaXrvmjyzestR0gQdioQIjRziLVs7SoG4OkMy5xmyRhzqqUr2mRPwVocuZn8VA7q9O83yhQlFb8DO(WZrBS1J3CN32H6Wbs1mNafSiQwpEZD(qhQh1hM4Fo)r)IOsBDaXrvmzYMgmuzOoG4OkMy5xmyRwhbQ5g(xdDOEuFyGd9P0IOsBDa9qZ)6V)SWGjmTbH8HMnz8VryRmuhGQhQEQEc4RCwhG7RNQNa(kzRdioQIjwd5cmQCvhqCuftgm1Vsd1behvXep7jGVsg1behvXeM0dn)RqJ7RjJ)nclMWNlyuyctBqUVMSbh)BewmjxUzL5QdioQIjmPhA(xHwmGcK0em5nUjvPjyYgC8Vrytysp08VcnUVMGjVXnPknbt2GJ)nclMmzzzWOs(6aIJQyctzbhn2JJclMemWoRw31NRXGClutWDD)HoYFRMhN6WH(zobkyruPToG4OkMy5NRzA16qcmBSN2HQvR7CFbuGqLH1SoueG761HisfYGO1JMrctKOyYqgmzajkvRwTf

That will not import for me. I am still getting Unable to import and in chat STORAGE Unable to interpret sequence.

I appreciate you trying to assist me. It seems to me something is broken on my end that is unique. GSE seems to work ok using the sample macros but those are ok. I just can’t import. It is super weird. Maybe I will revisit trying to use this some other time. I have spent so much time trying to get it to work I am drained and discouraged and just want to play the game.

Thank you.

Sorry they are not importing for you, they are a direct export from GSE so i’m not sure why, maybe Timothy Luke has an explanation

Thank you so much for trying to help me. I have tried to enter it several different way and I gives me those errors.

I ended up making my own macro that is functional. It isn’t as good as what I have seen people use but it works. If I rely on my macro in a raid setting no one would notice a drop off.

The easiest way i can help you as they are not importing is too show you the macro itself, if you want to use Ozy’s then just make sure each section is as below

macro step function - Sequential

Keypress section

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/petattack
/cast Claw
/cast Bite
/cast Smack
/cast [target=pet,dead] Revive Pet; [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [mod:alt] Multi-Shot

Sequence section