MAGE AOE

sorry for making a new post but i was looking for an aoe macro for mage, and i did not find one.
is there a possibility to make one?
and if yes in what spec?
or it can be used from all specs?

i tried to find a way to make one but with no luck :frowning:

any help will be welcome

these are basics what I have. I haven’t really had the time to work on them more and maybe someone can use these as templates to expand off of. sorry if it’s not much help.

Frost

#showtooltip frozen orb
/castsequence reset=target nether tempest,null
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,arcane explosion
/castsequence reset=0 0,frozen orb
/castsequence reset=5 ice lance,ice lance,Nether Tempest
/petattack

Fire

#showtooltip living bomb
/castsequence reset=target living bomb,null
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,dragon's breath
/castsequence reset=0 0,inferno blast
/castsequence reset=0 arcane explosion

I used to have another AoE fire somewhere, but, I’ll have to dig around and find it

Arcane

#showtooltip arcane explosion
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,Arcane Barrage
/castsequence reset=0 0,Arcane Explosion
/castsequence reset=target Nether Tempest,null

Like I said these are really bare basics. I had arcane explosion because I was always in the mix of things and I suck hard at kiting as a ranged dps. If anyone can expand on these it would probably help. Maybe take out the arcane explosion for one, add in all the cd’s and trinkets and maybe incorporate some fillers. I’d work on it some more, but, my account has been temporarily locked due to someone hacking and continuous DDos’ing. Made some bad enemies in game recently LOL.

Anywho hope these can get you started in some way. Sorry it isn’t better than it should be.

Here is what I currently use for arcane mage. It is less that 250 characters.

/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Explosion,Arcane Explosion,Arcane Explosion,Arcane Explosion,Arcane Explosion,Arcane Explosion,Arcane Explosion,Arcane Explosion,Arcane Barrage
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Frost Bomb
/castsequence reset=0.3 Ice Barrier

Peaks at 600k+ on pulls like Iron Qon trash.

ty for the help guys i will test them asap

can i replace nether tempest with frost bomb?
cause i will have to change my other macros

I believe it should work if you changed it out. didn’t think about testing it with frost bomb