Make Holy Paladins Great Again™

Yeah so, here we go. As usual the big cooldowns are cast on your own, I have holy shock set to cast three different ways, so I can have control of whether or not I choose to use it on an enemy or to heal with. That being said, the macro works in this order like this:
If you are mouseover an ally, it will holy shock them.
If there is no ally mouseover, and you are mouseover an enemy, it will holy shock them.
If you have no mouseover at all, it will cast at your focus.

I usually focus the tank that way holy shock gets used on cooldown regardless of whats going on. You can also focus yourself or even an enemy target, whatever you choose

What I usually do is run the macro at 100ms, get into melee range and hover my mouse over whatever target I want to cast holy shock/word of glory on. The other cooldowns like your covenant ability, avenging wrath, holy avenger etc are all cast on your own to be able to react to whats going on.

Hold shift to cast Light of dawn when you have 3 holy power, and hold ctrl to cast Shield of the Righteous. Any feedback for this macro is GREATLY appreciated, since I’m new to Holy and LOVING the spec.
“-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------”
New Edit:

Changed the macro around. I removed word of glory, Light of Dawn etc from the macro entirely, as those abilities are easier for me to cast on their own button.

I have this macro right where I want it in terms of performance.

dmuifaWjLOQzPu1Vammv0Xa1Yq5zizAOkxdKTbuFJcJtPqNJs06ukY9uIWaPKoOk0cvbpujkMiLWfrQyJkL6JkrPrsuPojrfVeimtG0nrQANu5NkfmuuvlfPspv0uPORQev2QsL(QsKASkr0zvIK3QsDxvYEL(RsrnyihwvlwPIhtQjReUSInRuYNbImAIYPjYRjQA2uv3MQSBu53egos54evYYj55iMUW1vsBNs57arDEkv7hQlCnRdU5XdBGUM0XILp3SCVbqxQnZ)iOhTqoU6y1SP57pCbPjmBjHzWWnPd3wcLEwgHhTp(DK8Lc79qt(7YVowZLnPZUJIij4QJbgcUj9p367lhUyu2gUqsW1dntAJwowuhyOMG(Ky5OT4Jzrt2jd(KhSLm2j78SPfZw)QFuhCt6FTsS7OiscosnRdUM1b3eq)KaJy8ygq1XAcOFsGr3w9eRKryBu7XizJpTlm62QNyLmcBJApgj7vExye7KNbvDunb0pjWOBRBj0RK9yKSXN2fgXo5zqvhVMa6NeyefeLLq1b1eq)KaJyNmd46a3eq)KaJyGHmOAMXqB7voDij4AYxjjusH9MGke0avYtkAc3eeJD6o(ZtMAwhCta9tcmIXJzavhRjG(jbgXadzqvhvta9tcmIcIYsOgnbXyNVAiKAwhCtG4vG0ed34zhJU5eYEL319I5xCvhRjG(jbgD7jwSjDO8VWiikWNNnAAQK4KFcwp0KVGe0)ALOM1b3eq)KaJy8ygq1XAcOFsGrmWqgu1r1eq)KaJOGOSeQrt(QH(xRe1So4Ma6NeyeJhZaQowta9tcmIDYmGB00ujXj)eW9qJ6y1So4Ma6Ney0TNyXM0HY)cJGOaFEwhRjG(jbgDB1tSsgHTrThJKn(0UWOBREIvYiSnQ9yKSx5DHrStEgu1r1eq)KaJUTULqVs2JrYgFAxye7KNbvD8AcOFsGr3w9eRKryBu7XizJpTlmAJqGnOQdQjG(jbgX4XmGQdCta9tcmIcIYsO6mAcOFsGrStMbCDBSjG(jbgXadzq10ujXj)eW9qtqfcAGk5jfnHBcIXoDh)5jtnRdUjG(jbgXadzq1OzgdTTx50HKGRjFLKqjf2BAQK4KFcwp0KVGe0)ALOM1b3eq)KaJyGHmOA0KVAO)1krnRdUjG(jbgDB1tSsgHTrDHrhgsiazmA7xkKvhRjG(jbgDB1tSsgHTrDHrwiztIBWOTFBcvJMGySZxnesnRdUjq8kqAIHB8SJr3CczVY76EX8lUQJ1eq)KGmY16WPhmcJudzILql825dmcJyGHmO2JrCR((nA0O5UVs63XFi1SrZJQH7RJ1CPNx(JRQNuZgnpUgYeQMh3rOIzbT333U1JQ5XiiwJgTa

ABORTED’S_HOLY_PALADIN

Talents: 12X1211

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

• The Default macro is 1
  • PVP uses version 2
  • Arenas use version 2

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Judgment, Hammer of Wrath

KeyPress: Shield of the Righteous

Main Sequence: Holy Shock, Consecration, Hammer of Wrath, Judgment, Crusader Strike

KeyRelease: Hammer of Wrath, Crusader Strike, Consecration

Post Macro: Hammer of Wrath, Crusader Strike, Consecration

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Consecration

Main Sequence: Consecration, Judgment, Holy Shock, Word of Glory, Hammer of Wrath, Shield of the Righteous, Crusader Strike

KeyRelease: Consecration

Post Macro: Consecration

1 Like

Hi,
great macro.
Can I add ability_bastion_paladin (in German it is “Göttlicher Glockenschlag”) to the macro?

1 Like

Works amazing. Been using it to level. Got me through the Maw and now the beginning instances. Will update later when I get to heroics, mythics, and raids etc.

1 Like

Are you talking about Divine Toll?

Its best used separately, but yes you can.
just add
/cast [@cursor] Covenant Ability

How is this performing? Any logs with this macro?

Honestly I havent really played it much, since raiding started. I’ve been just on my Brewmaster

Fantastic Holy paladin macro. Well done and thank you for your time!

On a side note I run the macro at 25ms and my World MS is around 30ms. I find that priority macros can be run much faster as opposed to when they are created in Sequential.

1 Like

Correct. My only complaint with that high of a ms is if you end up getting the spell queue window in a position where you needed to holy shock as soon as it came off cooldown.

1 Like

Updated my macro here to what I’m currently using.