Marksman Hunter (Newest xmas GS) 12/21/15

i need to get in contact with u m8 having a hard time working out GS

[quote quote=24244]i need to get in contact with u m8 having a hard time working out GS

[/quote]

Send me your battle tag in a private message and Ill message you in game or send me your skype…

Beef

Ive been using the macros on the first page (and talents) and i get very focus starved any reason why?

Beef I sent a personal message for you.
I love your macros. Could you creat one for rogue sub?
thaks in advance

[quote quote=24609]Ive been using the macros on the first page (and talents) and i get very focus starved any reason why?
[/quote]

You may hawe to low haste :slight_smile:

Jimmy

I have the same problem, real nice burst damage at around 50k but then I end up at around 17-18k.

iLvlL 659
Crit 28%
Haste 12%
Mastery 7%

Sadly this macro not works well. You always focus starving like people saying . Im have 693 itl and doing 24k whit the macro :=( I can manually use steady shoot and Chimaera only those to still getting the same dmg :=)

I added a second line of “Steady Shot”, to get the the “Steady Focus”. And i use the Buff of the lone wolf. That way this macro works @ Item lvl 679

Edit: - i am using “Glaive Toss”.

Thanks Beef for all your lovely macro’s. I like them!! Any chance, if needed, for an update of the MM hunters since they are strong in this patch:)?

Gr, Happy Hunter

Can we have an update on this? I’m 689 and I’m only bursting 50k and sustaining 29-30k, so I’m not sure if I’m using it right or not. I have it bound to mouse scroll wheel down, and I just spam scroll the wheel. Nobody seems to answer me when I ask if this is the right way to use it or not. I also have AHK but I’m concerned about being banned for using it. Thoughts?

Updated…

[quote quote=22377]Hello all gamers,
In Marksman there are many ways that you can go, but I like this one the best, now that figured out how I want to burst I am using these… Again I apologize to all for the long wait but have had some tragic family/friends real life stuff come up. But this is what I am using as far as MM
I usually choose Raptor, or Hyena for Lone wolf for the haste or damage. (obviously it’s what the raid needs will be what you use)
Updated: 7/18/15 Talents: 1,1,2,3,1,3,3 Major Glyphs: Solace, Disengage, Deterrence Minor Glyphs: Aspect of the Beast, Feign, Aspect of the Cheetah Food: Pickled Eel Pre Pot: Draenic Agility Potion Flask: Greater Draenic Agility Flask Rune: Hyper Augment Rune
Single Target:

Sequences['HMST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Rapid Fire
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Kill Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot',        
	'/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot',	
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]14
/petattack
]],
}
```<strong>Multi-Target:</strong>

Sequences[‘HMAT’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Rapid Fire
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Multi-Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Thanks, Beef
[/quote]

My question I have is do you use this with the 4pc Set as well or something different?

as burst mode to put a crow, and murdered the best talent is why surge? Moreover, in proc of the thrill of the hunt talent does not use shot morato, loses much dps

Hey beef love the macro stayed on the top dps meter the hole time i was lvling im currently 624 my dps is a lil low but that more of my gears falt need more crit im also a lil focus starved but i probly need more hast as a current fix i key binded steady shot to my middle mouse botton helps a lil i modifed ur code jus a bit add in few more chirmaro shots n steady shot i also add in my class talant n the other trinket and add 2 chirmaro shots to the aoe n steady shot been working ok for me i havnt try this new one imma post but jus add in a lil more steady shots to try n help out with the focus.
ps love the macro worket great for me n still dose i need to use these macros iv got nerv damge in my left hand makeing it hard to keep up

i also use all the same talants same runes flask i dont use the pickled eel cuz my ah never seems to have it so i jus depend on savage feast
for my pre pots i use the same but i made a normal macro to use my pre pot n mech-blast rockets helps out with the burst hope u take a look at this n maybe see something with in this to change or help out again thx alot

`
Sequences[‘hms’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Berserking
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Kill Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/petattack
]],
}

Sequences[‘hma’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Berserking
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Multi-Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Replace Arcane Shot in Beef’s macro with Aimed Shot (The very last line). Doing 56K DPS on target dummy with no buffs.

[quote quote=25348]Replace Arcane Shot in Beef’s macro with Aimed Shot (The very last line). Doing 56K DPS on target dummy with no buffs.
[/quote]

Are you using the AMOC as well?

Hey question i use your macro i raid with another mm hunter we are equally geared and very close in stats ive noticed that they have aimed shot as there top damage and as far as me its like my 4th damage it does not seem to be firing all that much any ideas or help

Hello All,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for waiting so long for more updates, I have had some real life stuff happen that has taken me away from keeping up with my macros, I really appreciate all the the people trying to help one another on here in my absence. I will be updating almost all the macros for Aug/Sep as they have changed now that I am back. If you have messaged me I have tried to respond, and if you have posted on here and I have not I am sorry that I have not had the time to reach all of the comments and posts in each category on here. I do have a lot of macros for a ton of different classes and specs. Thank you again for your patience and i will do my best to have these all updated and running for everyone.

As always, regards and happy gaming.

Beef Wellington.

When are you posting them up

@walt,

Whenever I update my macros, they are always on the very first post I made. So it will be on the first page, first post.

Thanks,

Beef