Marksman Hunter (Newest xmas GS) 12/21/15

Beef,

Is that arcane shot line suppose to be in there?

Hello, why is it that your macro doesnt work when I try to do it, but other macros work.

The in-game macro I create it the same name as the one in the script.

Ya mine are all screwed up now my dps dropped alot by using glaive toss

Yea, Sorry about that guys. I did fix that Arcane shot in there, but they should be running fine, I will check again tonight. Last night ran heroic HC and was 120 burst and 45-50 consistent with these. Let me see whats going on and make sure its absolutely the correct one. But I am sure it is…

Thanks,

Beef

[quote quote=25533]Yea, Sorry about that guys. I did fix that Arcane shot in there, but they should be running fine, I will check again tonight. Last night ran heroic HC and was 120 burst and 45-50 consistent with these. Let me see whats going on and make sure its absolutely the correct one. But I am sure it is…
Thanks,
Beef
[/quote]

Hello Beef, can I send you private msg on these forums for your battletag?

I would love some assistance.

Just changed them again, and through 10mil on my laggy laptop bursting at 89 and consistent 48k. Ill post the image from my home comp this evening.

Beef.

[quote quote=25538]Just changed them again, and through 10mil on my laggy laptop bursting at 89 and consistent 48k. Ill post the image from my home comp this evening.
Beef.
[/quote]

Hello Beef,

I have sent you a pm.

Sequences[‘HMSTB’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Rapid Fire
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Kill Shot,Focusing Shot,Focusing Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !Dire Beast’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Focusing Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]14
/petattack
]],
}

Would Thrill of the hunt not be better then dire beast ?

[quote quote=25552]Sequences[‘HMSTB’] = { StepFunction = [[ limit = limit or 1 if step == limit then limit = limit % #macros + 1 step = 1 else step = step % #macros + 1 end ]], PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /cast Rapid Fire ]], ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Kill Shot,Focusing Shot,Focusing Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] !Dire Beast’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Focusing Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] !Chimaera Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Shot’, PostMacro = [[ /startattack /use [combat]14 /petattack ]], }
Would Thrill of the hunt not be better then dire beast ?
[/quote]

These are just what I am using and what I am getting the highest dos with. If you want to use the others by all means please change the macro for your own personal agenda or the way that you would like to use it. But if you find something better for yourself that you use please make your own post :slight_smile:

Thx…

Beef.

Beef give my macrotoolkit one a go and see what you come up with for me please.
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/one-button-non-gs-macro-for-mm-hunter/

Thanks for the update Beef, it is working now even better :slight_smile:

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for making this. I lost my right arm in a car accident, and I never thought I’d be able to play wow again. Thanks for making that happen!

:slight_smile:

[quote quote=25701]Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for making this. I lost my right arm in a car accident, and I never thought I’d be able to play wow again. Thanks for making that happen!
:)
[/quote]

You are so welcome, I have many more to come as I am updating all of my macros with new ones within the next 2 days. But my the end of the week they should be up for all of my characters, and specs. I am so sorry to hear about your misfortune, but I am glad I can at least help with the macros. If you would ever like on special for your character please feel free to message me Michelle,

Regards,
Beef

Hey beef do you a macro for thrill of the hunt or the 4 piece bonus procs

Tried your new macro last night by using glaive instead of barrage my dps went down by almost 6 million over the course of the raid night

I am sure Beef will get motivated & inspired a lot, when he read this.
Glaives or Barrage dont matter at all. Barrage is good for the trash mobs and getting a higher (trash-) dps, thats all. But using it on a single target macro would cause you focus problems, less shimaeras & aimeds and some lucky high prioroty adds.

Cheers

Max

Hey Beef,

Thanks for your macro string. It’s really cool. However I find that my dps drops after about a minute or so. Starts off well but its almost like my focus isnt being used correctly because I always have an excess amount or too little.

THe other thing I wanted to check with is that most MM hunters are using Barrage in HFC. Is Glaive toss and Murder of Crows stronger than Stampede and Barrage?

Thanks for the awesome work!

Hey Beef,

Thanks for your macro string. It’s really cool. However I find that my dps drops after about a minute or so. Starts off well but its almost like my focus isnt being used correctly because I always have an excess amount or too little.

THe other thing I wanted to check with is that most MM hunters are using Barrage in HFC. Is Glaive toss and Murder of Crows stronger than Stampede and Barrage?

P.S on your example where you got over 60k dps was that with 4set or something? My dps at ilvl 704 is only around 45k unbuffed.

Hey Beef,

P.S on your example where you got over 60k dps was that with 4set or something? My dps at ilvl 704 is only around 45k unbuffed.

[quote quote=26135]Hey Beef,
[/quote]

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the post. I am still in between using my old 685 4 piece as I am still collecting my heroics. I am usually now just mixed because of the stats on the upgraded gear are so much better. That example is from my 4 piece yes. I am only using glaive because barrage sometimes picks up more ads then I want and you really can’t control what it hits, but I did however go back to it. I will be posting my new MM and BM and survival posts this week. I just like the codlin better with glide and if I am in pop it slows them also :slight_smile: and as a hunter we need all the help we can get.

Thank you,
Beef