Marksmanship – 5.0

ok an update on proced spells

as i told before i read this in a forum

There’s a version of the spell for the proc, and one for the hard cast. Use the right one and it should (no guarantees) be ok.

so i started to do the research.
as far as my chars allow i have the following results!
1- mm hunter=Aimed shot! works
2- dest lock=incinerate no work
3- frost mage= ice lance, frostfire bolt no work
4 elemental shaman=fire blast no work,
5 shadow priest=mind spike, devouring plague no work

i do not know about other specs so i cant post it
as u notice the thing that works is indeed aimed shot cause in combat log changes the name to aimed shot!

so if anyone else wants to bother to see the spells that uses what name they have would be awesome
i will wait for replies

I talked to a GM the other day about this. It is bugged. They should all be working but they are not. I’m guessing the next patch will fix this for us.

Unlike my BM macro, this one can be all put on one button. Enjoy :slight_smile:

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=combat Chimera Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Steady Shot
/cast A Murder of Crows
/cast Dire Beast
/cast Kill Shot

I do recommend a macro extender though like SuperDuperMacro as it really helps.

Note: Getting Rapid Fire into the macro is easier said than done.

I use a ! In front of non-target spells like rapid fire and this has fixed all the rotation lockup. I’ve make a few macros for a few classes and I will send them to u when I get back to my computer. Also I have found that putting them in order based off of cool down helps keep flow from snagging.

Hi Jeremiah,

I have another macro that works, but I don’t think I put a bang (!) in front of Rapid Fire. I’ll try that out with this one and the other one.