Mend pet

Hello,

Any ideas on where to put mend pet? Tried it in key press/release and it doesnt go off. Tried inside macro and it seemed to lock up the macro.

Any assistance would be appreciated

You can place it in the section ‘Sequence’
And you can give it conditons such as:

/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet
/cast [group] Mend Pet
/cast [combat] Mend Pet
/cast [nocombat] Mend Pet
/cast [combat][nogroup] Mend Pet
/cast [nocombat][nogroup] Mend Pet

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Mend Pet is now on the GCD, as such it can cause freeze up or other issues in key press/release, as well in the main macro. If you are using an AHK it can really mess things up. You may be able to get it to work in the pre macro. But you will most likely need to use a shift or alt modifier to get it to work.

i found a workaround for the revive pet issue.

make a new standard macro.

/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet, dead] Revive Pet; [@pet, nodead, nochanneling] Mend Pet

add it to a button. i used ActionButton7, use framestack to figure out what the button you want to use is called.

add the line

/click ActionButton7
to your macro. Obviously, put in whatever your button name is. works perfectly for me.

edit I put the click line in premacro. i use a loop limit of 2. it also works in the sequence section

I use this:

#showtooltip /cast [nomod,pet,nochanneling] Revive Pet;[mod,pet] Dismiss Pet; [nopet] Call Pet 1

Since Mend Pet and Revive Pet do the same thing, you don’t need to duplicate them. It automatically switches as needed. The key is the nochanneling modifier due to there being a cast time on the ability to prevent Revive being overkeyed constantly as it casts.

I also tuck a Dismiss Pet in the same macro by using a modifier key (shift, control, alt) pressed. Saves a key.

Edit: My Current mend pet.

dKtTbaWsOK3ks2MQiZecmBfDtOYVeKBdf2PQAVODtA)Q4Yunmiv)wHbcjmukYGvQHlOoOiCyqhtLooe0cHuwQO0Ify5aoeeYtjwgqpxjtekAQsAYqvtxQlsHgheXZKW1fvBes0wHKAZqO2oePttPVcrzAqu9DijJKI6XcnAvPplrNKcURi6AQI68QcVwu8nOuNtKAEzL)lLVrKz2yceyYyLFqwPGPJyy(S5)sPcNU2lkfxWII7LIzFgMIHZwDh)zJXJZgdh2N9616t8i6SPKiVFhaumIkRwIIek(CRsrc7rdyYp4ZfuWbJadu7al7qxSY)Lv(VucfHR(StPJ4luvFA1YKNDAKaYpiLqr4Qp7u6i(cv1NwTm5zFrpDb6iN)ckHIWvF2P0r8fQQpTAzYZgeBWNWonLkGvZ49Lbum7q8mGY3Jzyaf08zZakzTA5LbuK2dJYCn22HsrCeM7ABHtky5pY6thUCwztPcy1mEdYakMgRghmcmyLnfS8hMa81Iv2umb44GrGbRSPK1QLGmGnBkgIdLcfCqnhonOTdGuxB7qjASztca

Usage Information
I need my meat shield!

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Revive Pet, Survival of the Fittest, Exhilaration

Sir_Ewing, have you tried to actually use that to revive your pet?

when I put revive pet into a GSE macro, it changes it to mend pet, which then throws an error when it tries to actually cast, because GSE is sending it as Mend Pet, which is still a separate spell from revive pet. when clicking a blizz button, it automatically switches, but i have not found it to auto switch from a gse macro or a regular macro.

anywho, I just retested my regular macro, and it also did not work once my pet’s body had despawned (i died)
 evidently the “nodead” conditional doesnt register if your pet doesn’t have a corpse in range of you, so it wont progress to the second part of the single line macro. to alleviate that issue, here is my new macro, which i still put on actionbutton7 and use the /click command to activate.

/cast [@pet, dead] Revive Pet
/cast [nopet, nodead] Call Pet 1
/cast [@pet, nodead, nochanneling] Mend Pet

That works a treat! Thanks!

Hey Ewing don’t know whats going on at the moment but when using your NEWHEALPET macro it has started changing out the weapon on me from my ranged to my staff for survival it just recently started doing this within the past week or so when I had to reinstall the game just wondering if you could help out on this as it’s really frustrating when it happens in the middle of combat lol

Ty in advance
hope all is well with your health

Double check your keybindings both in the in-game interface, and your gaming keyboard/mouse, if you use one. If every thing is OK there, then check the bag space you key your range/melee weapons in; Then move the weapon to another slot leaving that slot blank. If that fixes the problem. then you are using an older mend pet that ether had a use bandage, or a feed pet command.

That sound’s like I might have gotten the old one somehow even after looking at the where it doesn’t show the code but anyway this is the one that i have which is the one that shows in your list and ty for responding so quickly
dyZ(baWsbQ3kKETc1mrkz2k6McQFjuUTazNGSxQDlA)O8BPAGcOHQIgmQgUqCqfYXqYXrk1crQQLQQAXsy5Q0HeGEkXYuQEUsMOeLPQktwfMoPlcQomWLHUUKAJcsBvaSzbX2LKNbkZcPktdPIVJu0ivk9yPmAfmEKcNuICAexdPsNxP4UcvFwv5RsuTP8ZquwGGx(w4JO1j8NH29ZYwCgXsjgpr8GXdAdJhecugFnqW5razClpWetDzbg1omyuuwkddbupvdrzjmOD7baVlspx(zik)meLLynWsz8Obgbv6DGGJ4m(pwrQqg)evdTBjwdSugpA2BdGmXjj)IZ4)yfPcz8tunemlXAGLY4rZEBaKjoj5xCghongitWfOKEAi6yjwdSugpA2BdGmXjj)IZ4s9TIubMmEpegxhqgpuIQ4sT8UKCmQuUWYweC4clqyBSlSqFCQUWYpj)OCHLFs(T7clbJB(XjcwOFwTikgj06SPKEArqAxJPsatlN9Lgg0UD)SAjyCZ5fxl)SA58IHbTB3pRwExsog1Dxy1QLr16q)Abonj5xGJYJAsArIGTsLzOD6cZsPwpTyjmiRbZsPI3kmvspDHvR2a

Usage Information
I need my meat shield!

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence:

That coding is a bit different then what I have on file. I just doubled checked in game, and here is my current mend pet.

dKtTbaWsOK3ks2MQiZecmBfDtOYVeKBdf2PQAVODtA)Q4Yunmiv)wHbcjmukYGvQHlOoOiCyqhtLooe0cHuwQO0Ify5aoeeYtjwgqpxjtekAQsAYqvtxQlsHgheXZKW1fvBes0wHKAZqO2oePttPVcrzAqu9DijJKI6XcnAvPplrNKcURi6AQI68QcVwu8nOuNtKAEzL)lLVrKz2yceyYyLFqwPGPJyy(S5)sPcNU2lkfxWII7LIzFgMIHZwDh)zJXJZgdh2N9616t8i6SPKiVFhaumIkRwIIek(CRsrc7rdyYp4ZfuWbJadu7al7qxSY)Lv(VucfHR(StPJ4luvFA1YKNDAKaYpiLqr4Qp7u6i(cv1NwTm5zFrpDb6iN)ckHIWvF2P0r8fQQpTAzYZgeBWNWonLkGvZ49Lbum7q8mGY3Jzyaf08zZakzTA5LbuK2dJYCn22HsrCeM7ABHtky5pY6thUCwztPcy1mEdYakMgRghmcmyLnfS8hMa81Iv2umb44GrGbRSPK1QLGmGnBkgIdLcfCqnhonOTdGuxB7qjASztca

Usage Information
I need my meat shield!

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Revive Pet, Survival of the Fittest, Exhilaration

1 Like

Ty kind sir
I just got through moving the staff lol and while fighting the WB in Uldum tried healing my pet lol and the dang thing still did it on the other one. I just now saw your post and changing it out now
Ty again Bro