Mercurio's One Button Brewmaster 9.0.2

So lets see this edit i made is more for personal use and i use it for tanking mythics and it does very well for me, it may look wierd with a few keg smashes inline like that but it makes sure its used when ever possible.
i run it at 60ms using razer synapse. oh ya forot to add the Version i use is 2 all across the board, as version 1 is Mercurio’s untouched.

EDIT: Optimized this one abit more, removed my mistakes like the chi wave that was stuff i use in torgast runs, changed priority sequences, Now keeps Rushing Jade Wind Always active.
This macro is made inmind for Brewmasters with Legendary gear that has Stormstout’s Last Keg Memory power inside a peice of gear

No AOE macro with thism use the original one given cause the only thing i added to it was Faelin Stomp
which is a simple line /cast [nochanneling][combat] Faeline Stomp to the bottom of the mainbody of the aoe macro for Night fae abilities.

d8dmgaWyvDyjVek0BvPTbv6UQyMKQCpOiZMeNwj3eQ4xc5Bk0)uKs7eP2lXUPSFiNdkPHb43OmqfPYqHQmyqdhQQdskvFfkOJH44KswOIOLQizXkQLJKhcK4POAzcwhuGjcLyQkLjtQQPl1fjv65u5YIUoPyJajTvsf2muuBxrk(iqQMfqnnGyCc1ibs5zky0uLptvDsfHBPivDnLQZdL61Kk6VKs52K0cr2eAIWNCkDXqTXNGg01txTHJUtbktVEAFcATPlwMytOdYMW3kL0ANWjtljqceHJt9umDKuUfZCYMqtKnHMi8OVCTl1stAFIGxJ9ELzPYY8piiv6YgtptDUAeebjbsyFamcsi4gdYiyeKaamgdagbjaaJXacDq4rF5AxQLM0(ebVg79kZsLL5FqqQ0LnMEM6C1iicsaagJbaJGKajSpagbjeSUhhaJGdHabGi0dcp6lxJGxJ9ELzPYY8piibaymgeHgeHh9LRrWRXEVYSuzz(N7ZuNR(GGeYojMi07cp6lxJGxJ9ELzPYY8p3NPox9bbhcHDGrHgxHh9LRDPwAs7te8AS3RmlvwM)5(m15Qpi4qiqaWQW1JXWxVL6QfEaq4ymXEQujlxkBcnr4rF5Ae8AS3RmlvwM)5(m15Qpi4qiSdmkTW5DIpOQX(EXmHZtT0KwVkfHJXeB8OsNt2eAIWJ6IYp70svSrWRX8kk1Zv)S0)iTWXJ5ACQNIjBcnr4rF5Ae8AS3RmlvwM)5(m15QpiiziSpglTWXJkXPEkMSjTW3OwMoZoitkTqhKnHMi8OVCncEn27vMLklZ)CFM6C1heKeiH9bHoi8OVCncEn27vMLklZ)CFM6C1heKq2jXeHEq4rF5AxQLM0(ebVg79kZsLL5FqqQ0LnMEM6C1iicscKW(ayeKqWngKrWiibaymgamcsaagJbbmcsaagJbaJGKajSpi0Gi8OVCTl1stAFIGxJ9ELzPYY8piiv6YgtptDUAeebjaaJXaGrqsGe2haJGecw3JdGrWHqGaqaJGeaGXyqe6DHh9LRrWRXEVYSuzz(N7ZuNR(GGeaGXyqeACfE0xUgbVg79kZsLL5FUptDU6dcsi4gdYOqpk8OVCncEn27vMLklZ)CFM6C1heCie2bgf6yHh9LRDPwAs7te8AS3RmlvwM)5(m15Qpi4qiqaWQW1JXWxVL6Qfor4ymXEQujlxkBcnr4rF5Ae8AS3RmlvwM)5(m15Qpi4qiSdmkTW5DIpOQX(EXmHJh1IrTASf(g1Y0z2bzsHJhZ14upft2eAIWJ(Y1i41yVxzwQSm)Z9zQZvFqqYqyFmwAHJhvIt9umztAHJXeB8OsNt2eAIWJ6IYp70svSrWRX8kk1Zv)S0)i0bHh9LRrWRktFmOuAWt3RHYXOoi4ulZhbzygbXlRpf6bHh9LRrWRktFmW5TWCd2yVxzwQSm)dcILsf)0qqqROuLwAPfoOZ1vhjLBXmHoG7aUcxxdZmQpbfMk(vxZlLvJTmPW1UM2JrjCCsQx4yjXCPrPf6GWbTubFHlCDuuRAwjDYM0cNJF(tGfHoGBSWXWS0P21qvoztAHJtzAkLjSoPMM06fZKjLwAra

BREW_SINGLE_MERC-LAIN_EDIT

Talents: 1?12121

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.36.

• The Default macro is 2

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Celestial Brew, Keg Smash, Purifying Brew, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Expel Harm, Touch of Death, Rushing Jade Wind

KeyRelease: Celestial Brew

Post Macro: Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Celestial Brew, Keg Smash, Purifying Brew, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Expel Harm, Touch of Death, Rushing Jade Wind

KeyRelease: Celestial Brew

Post Macro: Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox

Edited on 12/19

I’m confused. Which of these two is the one you made for yourself? Version 1 or Version 2? Looking for Mythic tanking version myself as I feel like most macros I’ve found aren’t as optimized as needed for the increase in damage taken in those.

Also “2 all across the board”, you mean 2,2,2,2,2,2,2 Talent tree?

@LainSzvahl Thanks for making this edit.
I’ve been working on a couple of other toons in Shadowlands and am just now getting to my BM monk.
I’m very happy some of you are getting good use out of the macro. Will update when I actually start to play my monk and start running Mythics with her.

@Alwaysdies I believe LainSzvahl means his version of my macro has two versions: 1 is my original and 2 is his enhanced. By “using 2 across the board” he means using the 2 version in all types of content (as you can specify which versions to use for different things like raids vs solo vs arena, etc.
The 2’s comment has nothing to do with talents.
That’s how I read it anyway.

Mercurio

Can anyone help me I’m trying to make this work on the macro with a modifier

Original macro:
/tar Black Ox Statue
/cast Provoke
/targetlasttarget

My idea:
/castsequence [mod:shift, @cursor] Summon Black Ox Statue, Provoke

Not working has intended, the summon works correctly, but the taunt goes to my current target and not to the Statue.

You need to make your own version of the target seperate of your macro.

I use this

#showtooltip Provoke
/cast [nomod,@mouseover,harm,nodead] Provoke
/cast [nomod] Provoke
/targetexact [mod:alt] Black Ox Statue
/cast [mod:alt] Provoke
/targetlasttarget [mod:alt,exists]

So what this does is if I simply just press the macro, it taunts whatever i am mouseover.
If I have no mouseover, it taunts my target
If I hold alt, it targets my black ox statue and taunts it

Provoke works with @mouseover, not @cursor iirc though

sorry i made a mistake with the talents it should be exactly the same as Mercurio’s one up top, ignore those talents i was playing with them and had chi wave in there for Torgast, i’ll fix it in a bit, Version 2 is my little edit

and mercurio is right, version 2 across the board is what i meant for the version type mythic pvp default ect not talents

Np, it needed alittle addition with the use of The New legendary powers Stormstout’s Last Keg, Keg Smash deals 30% additional damage, and has 1 additional charge. pretty much helps AOE taunts and other things, i’ll tweak it alittle to make sure there’s no unnecessary spells or loss of dps, i see a few mistakes in it i left in from my Torgast run XD

Hi,

ty for the macros. The ST macro works fine.
but the aoe macro doesn’t work for me. Is there a trick?

thanks for the macros works flawless.

Sorry for asking but im a bit confused on which macro should be used for this post? Looking forward to trying it out…lol

I can’t seem to get this to work. Single or AoE. I prefer it because I also just spam the button, I don’t use a program to set my MS autoclick or anything. My mouse doesn’t let me I don’t think. Anyway, I spam the button and I get 1 blackout kick, then it just does nothing on the aoe one. Is this updated, or am I doing something wrong?

@Shazila I just posted the newest versions in the original post above.

@xtiankeembao Try the 1/17 update in the original post and see if that works for you.

They’re now working like a charm =] Thanks Mercurio!

What ms are you using on these? I had the originals, but didn’t think to remember the timing on them.

@Alwaysdies I just manually hit the key associated with my macros, but I think most other people use ~150 MS.

Mercurio this macro works really well - I ran it through Nathria tonight and several mythics as well and it worked like a charm. Thanks for your hard work!