Mercurio's One Button Brewmaster 9.0.2

You mcaro is very good but since SL came out its starving me of energy.

i have no problem with energy. and i am item lvl 140,19 works super good for me. did a few small changes but nothing major

What did you do cuz im starved for energy

What is your haste at?

Macro works like a charm, no issues at all since launch. Never had a problem with energy even during lvling.

First off both of these work perfectly and second you are AMAZING Mercurio!

I saw some people were asking at what speed to run these and I was also curious so I tested them using Razer Synapse with the following; level 60, item level 166, talents 1212121, 1 minute duration.

Single Target
Single Target - Mercurio

Multi Target
Multi Target - Mercurio

2 Likes

If I’d like to use Chi Burst instead, does it matter on what line I put it inside the macro?

Hi all, I made a small modification on the ST macro, not using the AOE one since I get told that SCK prevents parry so should not be used at all.

Running macro @50ms on a level 60, item level 179, talents 1212121 and Necrolord Covenant
Mod: Alt - Bonedustbrew@player

d8tldaqmepgYlrs6TuyBkWZeYmPioVGA2aDAqUPG8lf5Biv)dQK2ju2RQDt1(r1pHkQHHs)MObcvOHsrAWegUaDqOkghGoSKZbvPfsrzPiPwmalhfpeQQEQslJsRdQGjIKyQc1KrIA6sDrf0Nrkxw01vOncvQ2kfvBwa2our(iuvMfjAAcOxdvIrcvk3LKgnO8CsDssOVIeCnq19qcDBf1Xjb)fjYN84Jr(Ag1dPaLwfXWNjdPuOHuJ)JzF834cm9w)LGRelXs(sDwugNDWWhWx8m2WKmFdLmOV4BhAEYOHK(XSdII(gQ8XcurVtgCk9gs63SVd9aKmOe)Y5GvxaGaH6W3SV4wcg87xQKbuJG9XiFnVyGkaGP(XV)UbtKIu5y2ba)sHSWf8mYu6h)(BOcXinpz0qsx)4JrE8XiFNqLU1PcJPJsUWWLiyL7jiKttLlysD2uejNbunxWfelXcpsjxqidagiDLCbHLLoqwLCbHLLoq2Jz)oHkDRtfgthLCHHlrWk3tqiNMkxWK6SPisodOAUGliSS0bYQKliwIfEKsUGqWlCGwLCrK1syjhl67eQ0nxy4seSY9eeYPPYfeww6ad8yb(Dcv6MlmCjcw5Ecc50unqYzavRYfecCcqYXG)Dcv6MlmCjcw5Ecc50unqYzavRYfrwlCw6hBW3juPBDQWy6OKlmCjcw5Ecc50unqYzavRYfrwlHfVFnrkdAc0mu)1Y(LQzyQtWS05Jpg57eQ0nxy4seSY9eeYPPAGKZaQwLlISw4S0F)D7miUp6Ogs6F3uHX0BOc8lvZWMYKA9Jpg57uP1q6MlcqIg1hZ(Dcv6MlmMLughkWwjxGJbbRWjJkxezHBjdE)1uMmuHyKp(9xtL6ouHyKp(yKVtOs3CHHlrWk3tqiNMQbsodOAvUGezHth473VF)(ha

The Future modification I’m considering is maybe a mod key for RoP@cursor depending on my needs in M+

Hope this helpful for someone else and thank you, @Mercurio, for this fine-tuned macro

1 Like

Not sure if it’s macro-related, GSE-related or even WoW API-related, but i experienced some bugs during Kael’Thas fight. The macro was targetting random mobs, i couldn’t hold a target, it was switching targets every single press on the HK the entire fight. This only happens in Kael’Thas fight, i have not experienced this in any other content.

Hey Mercurio, I got the legendary gloves, the one that gives Keg Smash another charge. Where can I add that into both macros so it will go off? Thanks! Love your Macro by the way. its awesome.

I got the gloves as well, using the AOE flavor I found it was just the first line in the sequence needs to add an extra Keg Smash, probably similar change for ST.

/castsequence Keg Smash, Rushing Jade Wind, Spinning Crane Kick, Keg Smash, Tiger Palm

Does a good job keeping up time and doesn’t feel too energy starved.

The script randomly stops for me?

I had to go back to using the John Metz Brewmaster macro for personal preference, while I can attest that this doubles my dps I died so many times that I must have been doing something wrong, I will come back and try it again at lvl 60 with better gear.

Try running it at 25ms :0 I noticed a huge diffence.

Anyone had any luck adding covenant abilities like Faeline Stomp? Initial one and have it go off on procs? as well

Maybe from the Heart Essence line? I took that out since I have no heart in this expansion.

Hi guys the ST makro is working for me but the MT isnt. it just do nothing i copy paste import it and nothing happen

So far i love this macro setup for both ST and AoE, i did add in a line of Keg smash in to them for my legendary skill that adds another count of it and then Faelin Smash my covenant ability, Removed the Heart of Essence since i dont use it at all, and set the 2 macro’s to only use my Secondary Trinket. Really love it
best one i seen yet!, i run at 60ms for ST and 50 for MT, works very well for me, Ty for making it

can u share where u added 2nd line keg smash?

share what you added pls or share yours maco :slight_smile: