Mistweaver DPS Macro for leveling

If you aren’t channeling, this will cast the following spells on the target of your target: Renewing Mist, Soothing Mist
Then if you ARE channeling, this will cast Enveloping Mist on the target of your target.
Then it goes into Rising Sun Kick on CD.
And Three Tiger Palms followed by a Blackout Kick.

This should provide free healing to whoever your target is attacking while doing DPS between HoTs.
I’m level 25 now, I’ll update this as I level.

d4JUcaGmLYlvf5TOI2MQGUmPzIs1Hvz2eCEuv3KQ8lQW3GWPfANkzVs7gQ9RWRvf6VQk53enqvrnuiAWkA4uvDquspxKJb64OcluvLLQQWIvv1Yf8qvj9ukpwuRtvrtKQYuj0KrrMoYfrrnnuPNHsCDLQncu1wrPSzvPSDQO6JurzwOWNPsFxvGrQkvddsJgGVcu5KQsClaDnGY9uvQ7sfzCOk3gixyf7cwZdC(qADTvXAINGIPunilBqw2G184taI5UacR5D49t4fmPbNRykkX9xnF7yxvI7ciS27QG)AEG7RFSkkYoZ1(4Im1fqynXii9bNWJrSBxaH1qYgYUacR5mJz20qkkX124IYTgZ43KHS(QeK)JU)rHiXV)Q5D5GKnnKIsCQIDbRyxWAoYxIskh7koRJjNyzgWHXQqe7(PjLeGi2Dm9IjIXZ0fCvIUGRsonMbnP03zjO)hnMJjecgemiJXecbdIaSU2Q5iFjAm5md4WyviID)0Kscqe7oMEXeX4z6cUkrxWvjNgt4g3hYBRlwQ5iFjAmHOi4UXRlU1CKVeLuo2vCwhZXmOjL(olb9)OXCmHOOi4HYymHOOi4HYymHOOi4HYymHOOi4XTg7sPF2JGIuTAVkb9)O(R2tkFKbnLQyxWAoOl4QKIvq8htoXsaxaeJXKj9yYPs1Es5)HkOxsRyxWAos0fOJOl)yPAiLjY7Ybzflvdzq9UCqwXs1ms9d(DCMIsCnt5yxXu8ekvQMp9TBxG6cwZJpbiMrkSN6ciSM5xZV4RRneO1ynO4RlGWAVRbzm3fqynw3jaYqnFEFzKQcLk1cUsage Information
MW_BATTLE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.16.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Rising Sun Kick, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Tiger Palm, Soothing Mist

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

I’ll update the original macro as it evolves. This was mostly for me, just thought I’d share. Might give some others ideas for their own macros.

1 Like

Once in the past week, the macro got hung up and just kept recasting Soothing Mist over and over. It only happened once, and moving a little fixed it. If you encounter any other issues, let me know.