Mistweaver Monk mouseover 7.0.3

I’m Maalkomx. I really love to PvP in Ragnaros Realm. I’ve played with several classes and specs in pvp since Pandaria. Here is my Mistweaver Monk mouseover healing macro for this new patch and Legion as well.
Please be kind and try to help me to make these macros better as well. Any feedback is really appreciated.
Thanks to TimothyLuke (your addon is awesome! Good job!)
Final Note: Cooldowns and Defensive spells are on separate keys to use them when i need them!

Sequences['MC_MW1'] = {
author="Maalkomx",
specID=270,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3111122',
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] !Enveloping Mist",
"/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] !Renewing Mist",
"/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] !Effuse",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['MC_MW2'] = {
author="Maalkomx",
specID=270,
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Renewing Mist, Enveloping Mist",
"/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] !Vivify",
"/cast Thunder Focus Tea",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]14
/cast [combat]Thunder Focus Tea
/cast [combat]Healing Elixir
/cast [combat]Ring of Peace
]],
}

Sequences['MC_MWAoE'] = {
author="Maalkomx",
specID=270,
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead, nochanneling:Essence Font]Renewing Mist",
"/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead, nochanneling:Essence Font]Essence Font, Essence Font, Vivify",
"/cast [nochanneling:Essence Font]Thunder Focus Tea",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]14
/cast [combat]Thunder Focus Tea
/cast [combat]Healing Elixir
/cast [combat]Ring of Peace
/cast [combat]Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane
]],
}

MC_MW1: I use this macro when damage is not high. It’s a relaxing macro!
MC_MW2: I use this one when damage is high and in PvP’s areas, BGS and Arenas. It works well. Be carefull with your mana
MC_MWAoE: AoE Healing. Mana consuming! Careful! It works like charm!

my bad, guess i’m in need of a nap ; )

Digging this macro thanks! the aoe is def mana heavy but as long as you cna keep everyone alive - then they don’t notice when you stop to drink (In pvp since thats what i play) … Was wondering if you put together an offensive macro as well? I actually plan on leveling at MW. Thanks! One thing i changed is I took out the Invoke Chi-Ji out of the AOE one … i like to use that when necessary. I played 3 games with this last night (these macros) and was putting out just over 18 mil healing per game of pvp … one was kot-stupid balls-mogu whatever its called … regardless … still fun.

Digging this macro thanks! the aoe is def mana heavy but as long as you cna keep everyone alive – then they don’t notice when you stop to drink (In pvp since thats what i play) … Was wondering if you put together an offensive macro as well? I actually plan on leveling at MW. Thanks! One thing i changed is I took out the Invoke Chi-Ji out of the AOE one .. i like to use that when necessary. I played 3 games with this last night (these macros) and was putting out just over 18 mil healing per game of pvp … one was kot-stupid balls-mogu whatever its called .. regardless … still fun.

Hi The Turd.
I’m glad they work for you. I’m going to work on an offensive macro ´cause I really need it too.
See ya on BGs.

yea, im bad/new to gs/gse and it seems like gse is all thats available on curse so thats what i went with.

Also noticed a lot of the macro packs are added directly to the addons folder and come inside a folder of their own w/ a toc file etc.

I did get this in game by going inside one of those addon packs and simply adding it to an existing lua file.

the problem is it wasnt changing icons in game as i casted whatsoever. Not to mention I’d rather not wedge/cram it into someone elses pre existing suite for lack of a better word.

So what is the proper way to add a stand alone macro like this to GSE?

gotta learn sometime right? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT - Think I figured it out, at least the “where to put it” part. Had to download the empty shell from wowinterface apparently ya?

gonna put it in and see if i can get it to properly change icons as i cast for me.

btw thank you for making this :slight_smile: