MM 4 pz. t-18

hi boys, I have made a will all the macros written sil forum here, and I have been able to notice as all they make some long macros without motive.the fact is that with 4 pieces of the tier 18, the priorities of our damages only alone 2 (chimera shot-aimed shot).then the all reduces him to spammare the spells to the perfezzione, not skipping to stay without focus to use her.

here following I have put a macro very simple, but very effective that results to be at the testers the best, because of the factors above listed actual notes of the hunter 4 pieces

priority rotation dps chimera shot-aimed fixed shot.steady shot to reload focus cd to your choice

aoe barrage with 4 mob and more the milgiore of the spells results.

Sequences[‘MMdps’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Blood Fury
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed Shot,Aimed Shot,Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

this is the macro that I use and I must say that I am finding well me, to be precise perhaps would need to arrange better still aimed shot and management focus but, I must say that it goes very well.of here I would want suggestions to depart for making her/it if possible even more effective for everybody.I hope in help from all thanks

Sequences[‘MMdps’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Blood Fury
]],
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=9 Chimaera Shot,Aimed Shot,Aimed Shot,Aimed Shot’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Steady Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}