MM Raiding and Mythic + Macros 10.17.16

I would suggest starting the macro with
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Misdirection
That way you just set a focus on the tank of your group at the start and it will misdirect most of your threat to him. Also this has nothing to do with the macro but everyone should make sure to use common sense and aim barrage somewhere that it will not pull the room (can cause problems during raid/dungeon). I have also noticed the problem @SayMyName1 mentioned with getting focus capped and wondering if switching barrage/moc to volley might fix that for me but cant test right now. I will probably forget it later but if not I will test it out when I get a chance and get back to you all.

Update:
I just noticed your MMmythic macro says it uses
helpTxt = "Talents: 1213131"
However looking at the macro code itself uses Barrage which is not possible because the helptxt says you took volley instead of barrage. Furthermore volley is never used in the macro at all so there must have been a mixup somewhere in there. Either change the help.txt to
"Talents: 1213121"
or change barrage in the macro into Volley. That might be the problem people were having with getting focus capped.

Volley is a toggle. If it was in the macro it would turn off and on all the time and never do anything.

I don’t think it matters what the talents say, it doesn’t affect the actual macro. I change talents and use the same macro all the time.

Ayle:
For Volley activation use in premacro:

PreMacro = [[
/cast !Volley

and if you want to take it off again set in premacro:

PreMacro = [[
/cancelaura Volley

This will require one singeltarget macro and one aoe macro

I’m a big fan of the Mythic macro, but I made a couple small changes to the premacro which I think improve it significantly. These changes auto-target mobs, ensure volley is always on, and let you toggle Trueshot by holding down alt. I also plan to add the /cast [mod:alt] Trueshot line to the raiding macro so I can have control over trueshot rather than using it on cooldown.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:alt] Trueshot
/cast !Volley

Ryan, what spam delay you use?

Hi, I’m also a great fan of the “Raiding Macro”.
What I noticed when I checked some fights (EN LFR/NHC) with checkmywow.com is that windburst and barrage are often not casted as much as possible. Other casts have a better efficiency.

Anyone else having this “problem”?

Edit: In the macros of the other thread (Ðarkramz) these casts are separated to two macros (mmrotation and mmnineties). Is this possibly a reason?

it’s because Aimed Shot needs 50 focus and Barrage 60 focus
when you get like 53…54…55… focus it will use Aimed Shot and won’t wait for 60 focus to cast Barrage

and then you are at 3 focus and it will generate up… and repeat it… you will only use Barrage while generating more focus than 50 for example by using Sidewinders

aslong as you cant connect WoW API to macro you cant tell the macro to wait for a specific amount of focus

[quote quote=36976]it’s because Aimed Shot needs 50 focus and Barrage 60 focus
[/quote]
Hey Max, thanks for the clarification.
Ðarkramz says in the other thread with his two macros “Barrage (second macro) Use when it comes off cooldown”. Seems to be worth a try, to generate a second macro beside the “Raiding Macro” with

'/cast [nochanneling,talent:6/2] Barrage; [nochanneling,talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows',
'/castsequence [nochanneling,talent:7/1] Sidewinders,Marked Shot',
'/cast [nochanneling,talent:6/2] Barrage; [nochanneling,talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows',

or similar and use it when Barrage comes off cooldown.

What do you think?

i tried so much in last days that i lost motivation ^^

iam not a fan of two seperate macros

you can fix this problem with using Murder of crows instead of Barrage
because Murder of crows needs 30 focus and will be cast before Aimed Shot

i have no solution for barrage