MM Raiding and Mythic + Macros 10.17.16

I have used numerous macros in the MM forum since Legion was released and just can’t find one that can perform well enough to where my iLvL is at. I am 864 (no legendaries yet) and getting beat in fights to lower geared people. I decided to try to make my own macro and finally made one where I have gotten the best numbers on a test dummy. I am an Undead Hunter so if you play a race where you use a dps racial cooldown like Orc’s Blood Fury, then you should add that to the premacro or postmacro portion. I also do not have any ON USE trinkets but I have those in the postmacro in case someone does have one.

Also I have no clue how this performs on a macro keyboard or anything like that. I play on a gaming laptop and spam the button with my finger.

My talents are 1113121, but I swap out Barrage for Crows on strictly single target fights. I also begin fights with the opener sequences listed on Icy Veins and then proceed with my macro. You can easily create a castsequence macro for the Icy Vein’s openers. I made one for barrage and crows.

Any numbers/feedback would be great. Thank you all for checking it out.

Kind regards!

UPDATE* - I’ve added a macro for mythic + dungeons and it works amazing! A couple things with this macro, I took Trueshot out as I want to save that for bosses, I added black arrow as that is best to use for mythic + dungeons, also I use Volley in mythic + dungeons but I left barrage and crows in the macro for those who want to use it.

Sequences['MMRaiding'] = {
author="Shootermgvn@Mal'Ganis",
specID=254,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1113121",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/use Trueshot
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Barrage",
"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot",
"/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
"/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders",
"/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
PostMacro=[[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}
Sequences['MMmythic'] = {
author="Shootermgvn@Mal'Ganis",
specID=254,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1213131",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] Barrage",
"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nochanneling] Black Arrow",
"/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
"/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders",
PostMacro=[[
/use 13
/use 14
]],
}

Just tested this on Normal Xavius and finished 2nd in DPS only behind a higher geared Demon Hunter who had a legendary. Pulled 287,712 with a total of 125.8 million. I was flasked and had food buff so please keep that in mind. Also keep in mind last phase of this fight with lust popped barrage increases your damage a ton with all the adds up. So that did contribute to the high dps.

Looking forward to other peoples numbers!

Nice macros! Thank you for sharing!

whats the point in repeating aimed shot 3x?
and marked shot twice…?

I want to make sure I get as many Aimed Shots in during the Vulnerable debuff as I can, especially if I do not have a lock and load proc where I don’t have instant Aimed Shots. Once it goes through all the aimed shots then Marked Shot will go off. I tried to base my macro off of the rotation provided by Icy Veins, and they say only use Marked Shot if you can not use another Aimed Shot during the Vulnerable debuff. I think my macro does this pretty well so far.

I have the first Marked Shot in there to help make it fire when you don’t have the debuff applied before you fire Sidewinders and apply it.

my item livel 853 max dps 180 k low dps macro not respect priority buff ecc sorry

Thanks for your reply drupollo. Were you testing your numbers single target or multi target? Also how is your stat priority? Do you have a lot of mastery? Were you buffed with food/flask?

I feel MM needs to have the stats right in order for a macro to work. I’m fortunate to have the 2 BiS trinkets and have a good amount of mastery on my toon. Also I am gemmed and enhancted and raiding obviously I’m flasked and food buffed. I did a full normal run last night with great numbers.

If you could just provide a little more info about your testing that would be awesome.

Nice macro, sometimes misses Artifact ability but not a lot. MM is not my MS mastery is low but still pulled 200-220k on dummy over 5 mins unbuffed/flasked etc. never dropped below 200k. Il is 845. 19% mestery

I will test this one out in dungeons and then tomorrow when I raid.

I have been using Darkramz sequences for a long time, I will tell you how it goes!

EDIT: ilvl 866 24% Crit 12% Haste 27% Mastery

Flasked/Max food/Augment rune

I find this macro is good if you are looking for a 1 button macro, but I found that I am focused capped ALL of the time which is no good for Hunters. I will be sticking with Darkramz macros for now.

I’m doing Normal EN tonight going to test this out,. I’m 860ilvl with 24,829 agi, and crit=%20.97, Haste=%12.27, and mast=%24.05 will update with logs link to show actual numbers. I am planning on not using MOC but leaving Barrage in for all of the fights, to see a more constant build thur all fights.

I am interested to see what kind of numbers i pull and where i rank using this macro. i will be food buffed with 300mast and prob. an agi pot.

my item livel 855, mastery 20% haste 10% crit 30% max dps 200k spam spam spam macro

What addon i need to that? i cant even copy all the line. Can someone explain me?

Do you leave both Barrage and Crows in the same macro and then it just fires off whichever you have active at the time or do you remove the one you are not using?

[quote quote=35562]Do you leave both Barrage and Crows in the same macro and then it just fires off whichever you have active at the time or do you remove the one you are not using?
[/quote]

I leave both in there so you just have to swap talents. The macro works with both spells in it.

Thanks, I just wasn’t sure if leaving it in would cause a loss of DPS/slow down the rotation.

One final question. I just got a Razor Naga. I’ve seen a bit around here about making a rapid fire macro instead of mashing the button. Anyone do that? I’ve seen a few that set the delay to REALLY low so it’s 10+ fires a second, that just sounds like asking for trouble (automation?)

If any of you you use an autofire macro, what do you set the delay at?

[quote quote=35563]

Do you leave both Barrage and Crows in the same macro and then it just fires off whichever you have active at the time or do you remove the one you are not using?

I leave both in there so you just have to swap talents. The macro works with both spells in it. [/quote]

Can you create please mm hunter pve world solotrget and aoe? Please do it =))

[quote quote=35611]

I leave both in there so you just have to swap talents. The macro works with both spells in it.
Can you create please mm hunter pve world solotrget and aoe? Please do it =)) [/quote]

Piter, the macro works for both single target and aoe, that’s the beauty of the MM spec. It’s the same rotation. Just make sure you’re using barrage or volley if you need a lot of AoE.

I brought my item livel has 860, I’m testing maro etc. in the raid, a question must be spammed to burst or button? there a sequence to follow?

is it possible to add reset macro on switch target to this macro

ok macro seems to work quite well, not at the top, but we say well, the problem is that the barrage is best to use it manually, because you often rischisa of pullare mob haphazardly so I prefer to use it when I want it to say?