MM-Trick Shot (1|3|X|3|X|1/3|3) ST/AoE 7.2.5

Hello fellow Hunters,

I just wrote a new Macro since the ones available did not perform very well for me.
For this Macro I used the Icy-Veins MM-hunter guide. The Macro is pretty new so i have to make some tests in raids and stuff but for the moment it works nice.

I use an Ahk script set to 130ms

you can help me and test it on your own and tell me what works and what could be improved

Talents: (1|3|X|3|X|1/3|3)
note1: the X is your choice use whatever you like
note2: the level 90 talent can be Crows or Volley but you have to activate Volley on your own.
note3: i took out the CD´s from the AoE macro so you dont waste em on Trashmobs

Armory Link for my Hunter: Zuljon@Blackrock

Singletarget

Sequences['MM_ST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Zuljon@Blackrock",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "1333313",
  Help = [[Version 1.0 ]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] Trueshot",
        "/cast [combat] Berserking",
        "/cast [combat] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast !Windburst",
        "/cast !Marked Shot",
        "/castsequence Arcane Shot, Arcane Shot, Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

AoE (should be used on 3+ targets)

Sequences['MM_Aoe'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="Zuljon@Blackrock",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "1333313",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=false,
      Trinket2=false,
      Head=false,
      Neck=false,
      Belt=false,
      Ring1=false,
      Ring2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast !Windburst",
        "/cast !Marked Shot",
        "/castsequence Multi-Shot, Multi-Shot, Multi-Shot, Aimed Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

So after some testing and more poking it seems to fire off well. No hang ups, on pull around 3.4 Mil then held steady at aprox 980k which is only marginally off from my sims. I will pick some more and see if I can help optimize some. I have Soul of Huntsmaster and KJBW equipped ilvl 919 with 2 points into concordance.

Ty for your testing i updated the macro while i was raiding and checking my logs i saw that i was capping focus some time and that i missed some windblast should work a bit better now. i would appreciate it if you could test the new one

Seems to be more focus managed, I will try during raid tonight and send you logs to review!

ok i reworked the ST and AoE again and i get a 95% cast effiency and around 90-98% focus usage on the ST macro also i changed the Interval of my Ahk to 180 but im still playing around this

my hunter is 101 atm, not sure whats happening but it seems to not cast arcane shot alot of the time , im using 100 ms would that be the issue ?
just fighting a ST elite now and it was literally just waiting for enough focus for aimed shot to cast
im sure its something im doing and not the macro , so is anyone else having this, or could anyone suggest something ?

the macro is made for level 110 dont know if it works well on lower level

Hi there…

I use an Ahk script set to 130ms <— How does one do this (Ahk = Autohotkey?) Forgive me I’m new.

Secondly - what are the specific conditions one can use this?

Thirdly - what does this mean:

Combat=true,
  Trinket1=false,
  Trinket2=false,
  Head=false,
  Neck=false,
  Belt=false,
  Ring1=false,
  Ring2=true,

Fourthly - I have 2 peice T19 and T20 - Is there any benefit in using this?

Lastly - Does this take into consideration any Legendaries?

Thanks in advance!

1. yea ahk does mean autohotkey i looks like this
toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
    #ifWinActive World of Warcraft

{
$^::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {7}

sleep 180
}
return
}

$^:: this line is where you can put your key to start the script i use ^

1. you should use the talents i use to make the script work proberly and got some gear so your stats are not messed up.

2. combat=true means the script resets after a combat, the rest is use of trinkets etc. in the makro

3. since i only got 2 legys myself i did not made it for any specific legy if i get my hands on more i will do further testing

[quote quote=50645]my hunter is 101 atm, not sure whats happening but it seems to not cast arcane shot alot of the time , im using 100 ms would that be the issue ? just fighting a ST elite now and it was literally just waiting for enough focus for aimed shot to cast im sure its something im doing and not the macro , so is anyone else having this, or could anyone suggest something ?
[/quote]

You don’t have the lvl 110 talents for this to work properly.

@twitch.tv/seydon

note3: i took out the CD´s from the AoE macro so you dont waste em on Trashmobs

What cooldowns did you take out? in ToS there are a couple of boss fights that are AoE and you need them in.

i took out trueshot and for me as a troll berserking

[quote quote=50711]i took out trueshot and for me as a troll berserking
[/quote]
Where would you put them in?
I tried your ST Macro and it works nice but I wind up focus starved a lot.
Here’s a link to my toon, with my gear I shouldn’t be focus starved.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/raxons

Anyway you can make this macro work better with my setup??
Thanks

just put em on top of the other attacks like in the st macro and for your focus starving i faced the same problem and im working on it im also trying an other build based on sidewinders since its easier to use in a macro than trickshot but it need a lot of testing and stuff i will give an update as fast as i can

sorry for my bad english its 4:30 am here in germany :smiley:

Okay cool, thank you. Trickshot is the best for DPS now. Sidewinders is not even used now. If you need help testing and so on let me know, I have been working on this also.

i tested this macro, and i lose 200k dps with it. i’m in 1-3-1-3-1-1-3 with zero MM legendary, 4t20-2t19 with 922ilvl. without using potion i deal 1M dps without and ~750-800k with this macro. I don’t understand why.

I tried it and lose dps as well I still use the sidewinders build and pull over 2 mil burst and a mil single target.

your macro keeps learning and unlearning one of my PvP talents and spams my chat. the talent it keeps doing it is Viper Sting.

hey El Che , what macro are u using?