MMA Deathknight UH DPS M+/Thorgast 14.01.21

Funny thing is I have both sets of macros - the Raid macro and this macro. The raid macros are in German and these macros are in English.

HI, i will switch to a english client and then export again to prevent this in the future, will do this evening

Hi, so i’m using this at 100ms. I’m noticing that unholy assault gets skipped a lot. Any issues with throwing it into the premacro?

Any update in this one m8?

Hi, feel free to adjust the macro for your needs.

All macros should work, please import again and test.

when using the aoe version should we ever be tab targeting?

Hi,

no you should always target the one with the most HP and stay on target. The outbreak will put desease on all target around it and you need to pop wounds to create AOE damage. Switching between would be a DPS loss because you need to put wounds again on the new one. When there are wounds on several target and you are usinng Death and Decay, the game itself will prefer targets with wounds when you are using scourge strike.

1 Like

Question why use this one over your raid version? It’s a really nice set of macros so I’m just trying to figure it out. Also what’s the point of the no cooldowns version? When do you tend to use those?

MMA Raid is still out dpsing this one. Im either doing something wrong or the single target raid macro is beating both these aoe and single macros AND the AOE raid macro on aoe pulls and single target. I suspect i am Missing something when using the mythic macros though.

Also, question on if its possible to implement an opening macro to work with a rotation macro such as this. Thanx again for these great macros MMA

Hey dude, in the MMA raid thread, there are 2 single targets macros. Are you using singel target macro with cds or the one whitout cd when you tried this?

Hi, the talents are completly different and suitable for mythics because of the large packs, rather than one boss that you are fighting. The nocd macro is for the case you have a single mob or low life mobs and dont want to waste the cooldown for them or save them for the boss.

Have you changed the talents according to the macro? What kind of opening do you mean?

I just go right into the fight with the macro. Apocalypse takes a while to come up. Am i supposed to be doing something before spamming the macro? I am getting beaten by lower geared DKs. It was working great, but something has changed and im not doing as much dps as i was

Yes, have the same Talents. Spamming at 100ms. Not sure why im losing to lower geared ppl

Question about talents: the top DK’s are using 1131323, every one I can find on Sims, Warcraftlogs, Raider.io and AskMrRobot are using 2333221. In fact, I can only find a single top 25 that is using something different, and he only changed to 1333221. Is this just personal preference?

Hi, when you get unholy assault ready you need to use apoc, otherwise you will miss a lot of damage

Hi, same as in the other thread, you must be mixing up the talents for both macros.

Ty very much for the fast reply, really enjoying the macro thanks again

I responded there only, as to keep down on clutter. My apologies, I thought that these were two different creators for some reason.