MMA Deathknight UH DPS M+/Thorgast 14.01.21

did something break within the last few hours, they were working fine quit playing for abit logged back in and they arent working i already tried reimporting?

Hi, the last change was 3 days ago and working fine here.

mhhh have any ideas then?

they seem to work after i deleted and reimported at the training dummies, then when i get into a dungeon they just magically quit working?

I had the same thing, what i did was delete everything
reload the ui in wow
download it again from curse
install it again and it should work.
If you installed is and it asks you to upload the standard macro’s than its an indication its good again
I had what you had an hour before raiding with my guild so you can imagine the panic lol
Try that and see if it solved the issue

Hi MMA, first of all, these work great!

I did add a no cooldown version of the AOE one to save abomination limb/dark transformation for priority packs/bosses when they’re close.

So im 203 ilvl and i cant seem to get this to do well in mythic 7 keys. MMA single raid out dps this aoe macro on AOE packs for me. I have razor set to 100ms. Have double checked all talents. Yet the single target raid macro is out dpsing all other macros even aoe. I feel im missing something and will continue to keep looking. These are great macros and i hope you continue to upgrade them as we get deeper into shadowlands. Thanx much

unreal macro and by are the most slapping thing for lvling so far as i can see

Using this as a 175ilvl Unh DK performs really well, altered it with a /cast death and decay on keyrelease, because it refuses to complete the sequence once its in keypress.
Scored 2nd in DPS in lfr castle overall performing better then better geared dk’s in there.
using the single target with cooldowns.
great macro this is kinda keeping me playing this game !

Update 14.01.21 for better usage of cooldowns

For the people who updated, but need an english translation for the AoE sequence

d8Jxfaqzv9yP6LOI8wuL2grDyeZevOZJQYSrkNgjDtLWVG03uQzjQDQI9c2TuA)u(jsKgMKFRKgiQcdfvkdMQHReDqIKPPsDmbNJWcrf1svjXIrv0YH4HQevpfQLj06qIyIOs1urQMSuutxXfrL0vvjWZe56eXgvjkBfvInJe12vjuFuLi(QkH8zIuJdj8kvI0Drv1OrfCCPiNuLKULkbDns3tk0Zr51QK62sbdbGoCcaEXcPUWfxQuukxHteOdy6eAF7WaCiKcPycWsjz4WkcGxSqkaFjyUYLhHrDTfor5efaEbPvcH2vBNh5I)2H6AlWzaVG0rw5YJWOU2Ya6Wja0HtaWODcBmNxESKgHVhHFZVtrzforaJ2jSXCE5XsAe(Ee(n)ofLv4KamANWgZ5LhlPr47r4387uuwHZnGr7e2yES2rkeWrbmANWgZJ1osHaoYagTtyJ5XAhPqaNnGr7e2yUCsLl4qbGr7e2yUCsLl4iamANWgZLtQCbNqby0oHnMNc69DcoHaGr7e2yEkO33j4eIagTtyJ5PGEFNGtiby0oHnSVjjFB)n3CKN9tJdbr6Fm38uqoMezZvTev2CvlrLnx1suzZtb5ysKnx1suzZvTev2CvlrLnx1suzZ3BDRzZvTefCc3agTtyd7BsY32FZnh5z)04qqK(hZnpfKJjr2CvlrLnx1suzZvTev28uqoMezZvTev2CvlrLnx1suzZvTev289w3A2CvlrbNGcy0oHnSVjjFB)n3CKN9tJdbr6Fm38uqoMezZvTev2CvlrLnx1suzZtb5ysKnx1suzZvTev2CvlrLnx1suzZ3BDRzZvTefCcYagTtyd7BsY32FZnh5z)04qqK(hZnpfKJjr2CvlrLnx1suzZvTev28uqoMezZvTev2CvlrLnx1suzZvTev289w3A2CvlrbNWgWODcBmpw7uydNafagTtyJ5XANcB4eeagTtyJ5XANcB4elaJ2jSX8yTtHnCIbaJ2jSX8yTtHnCIraJ2jSX8yTtHnGPJqT96FIapbmhxxxYrQnqDamGPJqT96FcaNbmE(LxMK2(qDTfWxH028AdaMtpFx5P9e2d0HtaWODcBmNt0isEyamNE(4gYZyaD4eamANWgZ5TDD5p8B(TSsHcNiGr7e2yoVnS2mLqOn8BECRYcbCsagTtyJ582WAZucJduP8WV5C)jdhydc1RF4Cdy0oHnSVjjFB)n3CKN9tJdbr6Fm389w3A28wj0ObdG5gYVG0rwb6WayUTYMfKoYkqhgyGbWx0tUwkjiegqhgaZrcBUGLntMVzahRyOcH7WoQXnG5(tzIeAdCcaMleeQeEs7zaDyamE53Vk3HtuJaMRTuEfP)x(AdljdHNuPrD4d4mmWaaa

MMA-M+AOE

Talents: 1131323

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.38.

is that still not translating? need to check with another client

Updated with the english client, somehow the unholy assault is not translated correctly

1 Like

Hey guys i am testing this one, i am just curious about my mouse macro, is this suppose to be something like that?

HI, test it out, i dont have this option so i cant recommend a specific up and down value.

great work on the macro but I’m not sure why this one outperforms your raid one when doing raids

This and the raid macros have totally different talents, maybe you have used the raid one with the m+ talents.

no sir i changed them out before using and even reloaded.

ty
for the profile
but i got now problems with the language does anybody have the same the no cd build and cd works but the aoe does nothing at me

HI,

there was a translating issue with unholy assault. I exported this string from a english client. What language does your client have?