MMA Deathknight UH DPS Raid 12.02.21

Death Coil is the spell

HI,

i have created a ticket on GITHUB, maybe we can find a solution for this.

1 Like

Hi,

issue is fixed on my side, all macros should work fine.

2 Likes

Thanks for your time and attention, mma. I love your macros and appreciate your work for the rest of us.

Just wanted to check in here and ask about talents. None of the top DK’s are using 1131323, almost every single one I can find on Sims, Warcraftlogs, Raider.io and AskMrRobot are using 2333221. In fact, I can only find a single top 25 that is using something different, and he only changed to 1333221. Are you sure the talents are correct, or is this just personal preference?

Hi, ithink you mixed up the M+ Macro and the Raid Macro, both have the correct talents mentioned

When I load your macro, either one, it tells me to use 1131323. No top DK’s are using this.

Please tell me what talents are supposed to be used.

Hi, you need to calm down a bit. There are two different macros sets, one is for M+ The naming is MMA-M+ and the other one for raid starts with MMA-DPS.

M+ talents are 1131323 and Raid are 2333321. You can choose any talent you like, this is just the ones i personally use.

I am perfectly calm, I just don’t wish to be talked down to because someone doesn’t understand the issue or my question. I understand your naming convention fine, and was trying to illustrate that when importing either macro, it imports with only the M+ talents. Clearly this was inferred correctly. Thanks.

1 Like

@mma Your work its amazing, im geting purple parses right now with only 200ilvl.

About what can be improved, buts just a feedback. Can we get something similar to what you did on the M+/Thorgast’s version, specifically on the 17/12 update? Because the CD’s (Dark Transformation and Abomination Limb) are being skipped a lot. :grimacing:

Thank you.

Hi, i think i will change from priotity to sequential and then the CD usage will be bit better. Will update them today.

Hi, that is referred to warcraftlogs.com You can create a log of a raid and upload it there. Then you can rank your performance to all the other logs. The ranking is build on different colors and purple is one of the highest.

thanx so much. Had no idea there was a thing with logs and parses. This should be interesting to dive into.

Also, wanted to ask about icy viens recommended opener for UH DKs.

it says to open with this:

1.Festering Strike
2. Army
3. Festering Strike
4. Unholy Blight
5. Dark Transformation
6. Apocalypse
7. Death Coil

Ive tested this and it seems to give me a pretty big lead in on raid bosses. Is there any way to implement this exact opener into a main rotation macro? Is there a way to create a seperate opener macro and have the main macro call on it before it executes itself? thanx you much

Play with GSE and learn more about :slight_smile: Good way to get better.

1 Like

Hi, a specific opener is only possible with castsequence. Just create one and put all the spells in and see if that works. You need to create a seperate macro for this.

send me the set if u make one. thx

Is there anyway to get this opening macro i made to only go through the rotation once and stop? Im assuming id use inner loop limit for this?

Hey there. Either of your macros decent for leveling as well?

lol oh man, this update really nailed it. Im back to out dpsing everyone now. Thank you sir

sorry for the dumb question but how do i set this where it has a delay between spells ive been just spamming the button and still out dpsing everyone but im sure i could get higher with the 100ms delay or whatever i have razer synapse software.