MMA Deathknight UH DPS Raid 12.02.21

Yes the reaper is nasty to get this working instantly.

Also a big thing at parses is gear and stats on gear. So 2 weeks ago I had only grey parses because important trinkets were missing and also mastery was too low.

So donā€™t think too much about parses and damage here. Check suggestions at wow analyzer and donā€™t count too much on macro. You need to understand the class and when to cast what.

Using the macro 100% blind will not work especially with our Unholy.

Yo m8, you got a link to your char?

Hi Iā€™m currently using macro and it is working well but parse is not, but i think it may be to Iā€™m using tank gear and only have 30% mastery and trying to find sweet spot for ms. I see to use 100 ms, do I need to add world ms to it, I currently get about 74 ms on server so would i need to set it to 174 ms. If you have time to let me know which ms i should use and any ideas to improve. thank you for your work on macro and I hope your having a great day.

Sorry. Want to keep that privat because of blizzard.

Hi, i stay at 100 ms and then configure the macro around it. Try some different speeds and check what works best for you.

The main impact for DPS is gear, suboptimal gear and stats could be limiting your output.

Yeah i think maybe mast is to low, and Iā€™ll Try at 100 and work my way higher and lower to find that sweet spot. and thank you for getting back so quick.

what is your ilvl and CHM numbers

Iā€™m running this on 100ms but Iā€™m no where near the numbers and Iā€™m adjusting to the circumstances. Itā€™s really frustrating me. I just want to make sure itā€™s not because of gear.

My current ilvl is 205
CHM= 18/12/54

BTW I have 3 pieces which arenā€™t 200 (yet)

78% parse Hungering Destroyer

Yes your gear owns mine, you must be around avg 213-215 , but these were my mine, sucking to the 900000th level

On Heroic

frustration galore

My gear level is around the same as yours and I use the mythic+ macro mma made and get great damage from it. I donā€™t have any logs to show you but itā€™s over 3k on boss fights. I tried using this particular macro and just couldnā€™t get the damage as high as the mythic macro - maybe that would help you?

Thanks will try that

Yo m8, are you using mmaĀ“s m+/torgast macro when ou raid? what talents are you running i raid?

Iā€™m using his M+ macro and iā€™m not sure if itā€™s the same as torghast but I donā€™t think so. The talents I run are 1,1,3,1,3,2,3. This macro blasts multiple mobs and it does pretty well in single target fights. I just could never get the dps out of this raid macro so I tried the M+ and it really does well for me. I did remove some things due to personal preference - like dark trans and other cdā€™s.

Hi, please check first post, there is a complete overhaul and this should give the best DPS.

Thanks will try later

Cool new version. Needs a little time to get into it but works well. Only the ā€œwithout cooldowns DPSā€ is slighty too much Festering Strike for my like.

Was better in the last version

Hi, yes have put one more scourge strike to it, works better. Will update it tonight.

Hi. would you still use the other macro for mythics/Thorgast or would this new one be better ?

Thank you for all your work you put into the macros

Hi, you can use both, that is up to you. When you have tyrannical this one could fit better. I will also update the M+ macro soon.