MMA Deathknight UH DPS Raid 12.02.21

I took apoc out of the macro and apply it manually and it works fine that way. I’d rather be in control of when it’s used and not just randomly.

Hi, apoc is not part of the normal macro, only used when you are using ALT.

Small Updates to optimize CD and soul reaper uptime.

1 Like

OK so reaper macro, tab one is old and tab two is the new one? Also are you just hitting this macro when the weakaura pops up and switching back or are you switching to reaper macro for the rest of the mobs death?

Hi,

there should be only one tab and when you stay on target you can continue with the macro. when you switch to a target above 35% life you need to use the other ones.

is the step function being set to random a mistake?

no, that is correct on all macros

Some improvements to have more scourge strke. In case you run out of wounds you can use CTRL for extra wounds.

Hey man, has to be updated to English again

Hi, it was correct with the english client but i exported this again, please try out.

when would you need to apply outbreak? doesn’t unholy blight take care of that? new to uh dk sorry for new question

Hello, I’ve been enjoying your macros, it’s just that the soul reaper macro is in what I am assuming is German, and would like an English translation for us here in the states. Thank you in advance!

Yes in general you can only use blight, but there are fights with multiple adds and you should have the dot on all target and then you should use outbreak

Hi,

i have exported all macros from english client yesterday, try again.

Yo lads. Any one using this in raid that can share any logs?

Hi everyone. Love the new way the macro works. Gave me a big boost in parses. Thanks

Are you using this macro strait up? Or have you modify it anything?

Latest version out of the box. 100ms delay. Only change on Single Targt is that I removed limb from it because I want to decide when to use it

That looks good, there are still some delays in cooldowns, there will be a potential fix in the upcoming updates of the addon

Yeah. Soul Reaper is still hart to get to 100% also unholy blight could cast more often.

But Purple parses are very good for now. Way better then ever before