Modified from Aggmans

No idea what are you talking about Windwalker Monk DPS Spec, Builds, and Talents - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins

[quote quote=61056]

Also none of these macros have chi burst in them? icy vies got this as BiS talent for Tier 1 talents

No idea what are you talking about https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/windwalker-monk-pve-dps-spec-builds-talents[/quote]

The first recommended talent to take clearly has a giant green tick in it , and that talent is Chi Burst, and this isnt in any of the macros here, not sure how else i can explain it :slight_smile:

[quote quote=61059]

Also none of these macros have chi burst in them? icy vies got this as BiS talent for Tier 1 talents

No idea what are you talking about https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/windwalker-monk-pve-dps-spec-builds-talents
The first recommended talent to take clearly has a giant green tick in it , and that talent is Chi Burst, and this isnt in any of the macros here, not sure how else i can explain it ????[/quote]

Shit… I read chi wave, I use it as cd and in very specific situations when I don’t have resources that’s why is out of the main rotation, you can add it if you want. :slight_smile:

[quote quote=61061]

No idea what are you talking about https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/windwalker-monk-pve-dps-spec-builds-talents
The first recommended talent to take clearly has a giant green tick in it , and that talent is Chi Burst, and this isnt in any of the macros here, not sure how else i can explain it ????
Shit… I read chi wave, I use it as cd and in very specific situations when I don’t have resources that’s why is out of the main rotation, you can add it if you want. ????[/quote]

any ideas where i would add this into the macro ?

aggmans originial macro is still pulling much higher dps for me, around double. FotWT if i put it any macro causes my damage to drop. on aggmans original, im pulling around 5k dps sustained over 1mil, and initial burst is up to 9k dps. on this new macro here, im getting litterally half these numbers. ilvl 221

[quote quote=61235]ned over 1mil, and initial burst is up to 9k dps. on this new macro here, im getting litterally half these numbers. ilvl 221[/quote]`

And what one is the original one, since none of the ones listed in this topic works very well?

this is aggamans original macro for 7.3.5 pulling more damage than any other macro ive tested, which is litterally all of them for 8.0

Sequences[‘AGG’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
Author=“Aggaman”,
SpecID=269,
Talents = “3,2,2,3,?,3,2”,
Default=1,
Icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/cast [mod:ctrl, nochanneling] Touch of Death”,
“/cast [mod:alt, nochanneling] Spinning Crane Kick”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch”,
“/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

delete lines with “strike of the windlord”

[quote quote=61279]this is aggamans original macro for 7.3.5 pulling more damage than any other macro ive tested, which is litterally all of them for 8.0
Sequences[‘AGG’] = { — This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08. Author=”Aggaman”, SpecID=269, Talents = “3,2,2,3,?,3,2”, Default=1, Icon=’INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’, MacroVersions = { [1] = { StepFunction = “Sequential”, KeyPress={ “/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”, “/cast [mod:ctrl, nochanneling] Touch of Death”, “/cast [mod:alt, nochanneling] Spinning Crane Kick”, }, PreMacro={ }, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick”, “/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord”, PostMacro={ }, KeyRelease={ }, }, }, }
delete lines with “strike of the windlord”[/quote]
mind giving me the link or putting that in a form i can import it

ive actually continued to do alot of testing, and im doing consistently more damage now with the aggamans modified (latest macro in this thread (not my post) found on page 2) the changing factor is chi wave instead of chi burst. its only a couple hundred dps but a couple hundred dps is alot when dealing damage in the low thousands. all my testing is done in raids and mythic +10 and above. dont use the raid dummy, they are incredibly inaccurate. hope this helps.

Hii guys, im on vacation and havent had much time to play with macro´s, but ill post the one i currently use, again its an alpha macro i will work on it more the next weeks.

BR

Aggaman

dSZGlaWsvf8wKSnbDzuZgkhgYnvvLFrQUTQI(NQkODIWEfTBW(v8tvfkdJQFRkpwYqfqgSsdNcIdkaDuvfQoMkhNIwOQkWsfqzXQQqwUQspuvfQNk0YiX6uvPMOQkXuPatwvvnDkDrvfIRQQq6zuORtsBKcsBvvf1MfqLTlGQ(OQkPzHuFMGXjvNgr3LqJMuMgu5KcGVjLRbvDEkOEor)vvf5Cc05LgKexgd4V(Rb8hyObmjusdYObimgSYmAKwHwHwH(hsBKwjJ)ch4qQy2K4YyavTAVVzmGccOprqgJgcxb4xscLWGz8pu999Z8xj5dKPbjXLgKexg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqCwLWliUwsOKr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zpfJb7HjHXmQxiPvYMQmu8SuWR0qaWyKGG4SN7TUtp7DgdXhMe4YOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9SN3WP0tc8zuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2Z9whxseMr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zVZyi(WKOLr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zvcVG4AjrpJ6fsALSPkdfplf8kneamgjiio75ER70ZEEdNspjcMr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zp8kxdFsCEg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PNvj8cIRLe3Lr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zVZyi(WK4uYOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9ShELRHpjoJzuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2tXyWEysC4YOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9SN3WP0tIdFg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PNvj8cIRLexyg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PN9CV1XLexlJ6fsALSPkdfplf8kneamgjiio75ER70ZE4vUg(K46zuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2Z9whxsCbZOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9S3zmeFysO4zuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2ZB4u6jHYLr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zp3BDCjHIsg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PN9umgShMekgZOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9SkHxqCTmgON0(hQ((sdsBgJw2qmuvOSKpiJr2uLbljclJFGnCGXymsYPbPnJb6l)hQ((sdsBg)aB4a9LLY0GK4YOUf9vGTmWFA4zPGNg67NIu)ZO)ftcLmQxiPDwQpF))7Y(fJEw4vAiaymsqqC27W7DpjmMr9cjTZs957)FJWS0ZcVsdbaJrccIZE(HhxyAtBsOKgKexg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqCwLWliUwsOKr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zpfJb7HjHXmQxiPvYMQmu8SuWR0qaWyKGG4SN7TUtp7DgdXhMe4YOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9SN3WP0tc8zuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2Z9whxseMr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zVZyi(WKOLr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zvcVG4AjrpJ6fsALSPkdfplf8kneamgjiio75ER70ZEEdNspjcMr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zp8kxdFsCEg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PNvj8cIRLe3Lr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zVZyi(WK4uYOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9ShELRHpjoJzuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2tXyWEysC4YOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9SN3WP0tIdFg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PNvj8cIRLexyg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PN9CV1XLexlJ6fsALSPkdfplf8kneamgjiio75ER70ZE4vUg(K46zuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2Z9whxsCbZOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9S3zmeFysO4zuVqsRKnvzO4zPGxPHaGXibbXzp3BDNE2ZB4u6jHYLr9cjTs2uLHINLcELgcagJeeeN9CV1D6zp3BDCjHIsg1lK0kztvgkEwk4vAiaymsqqC2Z9w3PN9umgShMekgZOEHKwjBQYqXZsbVsdbaJrccIZEU36o9SkHxqCTmgON0(hQ((sdsBgJw2qmuvOSKpiJr2uLbljclJFGnCG(YszAqsCzu3I(kWwg4pn8SuWtd99trQ)z0)IjHsg1lK0ol1NV))Dz)Irpl8kneamgjiio7D49UNegZOEHK2zP(89)Vryw6zHxPHaGXibbXzp)WJlmTzmqF5)q13xAqAZ4hydhymgJKCAqAtBAZyaQhKXaq8Z)0Fbi(J)Pp(h9JeniaFmI)cyG9Hm(hcurybaS83apdwYhK)O0M2mb

i hope it works well for you guys

br

Aggaman

[quote quote=62972]i hope it works well for you guys
br
Aggaman[/quote]

Spot on, cheers matey.

Ok so there are two macros on page 2…what is your current top performer… thanks in advance.

No disrespect to anyone else, including the OP, but my advice is to use the code posted here on p.4 provided by Zelius as the original author of the work this thread is based off. I’m using it and it does everything I need.

If it helps, I also added a ‘burst’ macro that fires off everything to save on keys. Touch of Karma I keep separate as it’s use is generally for when you want to stand in stuff and produces some toxic gameplay!

dmdzbaWsvvElc2MQIzJQUjq(fiUniTtvSxYUfSFkggI8BfdfLgmLgUQshuLWXe15quleHwQQQwmkwUKEkvldupxOjcqtvIjRkY0HUQkLEgQCDrSraSvvsTza12vj6YkDyPMgG8Dvr9yK(MkvgTkvDAr6KQsnovHUMQGZRk5ZQuCxG64QKSYQOtwoXB)7fDGvrEP53agLZbddN5GLd4cCNWJ6KLFrcE)uLtCyyAJfGgr5(3L(gqDG)qwoOMwNR3AmDcrv0jRIoz5qODenwc0bktJGn2C(bspsshy5qODenwc0bktJGn2m3DF4iRdNCi0oIglb6aLPrWgBgMJmjG0bi5qODenwc0bktJGnw2btNGXoaBSS1HFc3SpzSSZZBvo7erqnToQiu(V9fBDJrvek)3(6)YVDCvrOC26cQP1rfHYDC)cqsGIPtqUVxLSbmT5fkuoOoK08Vd4wVCdy6eerHcLaBURST
Talents 3222132

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Storm, Earth, and Fire, Touch of Death, Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger

@Zelius thanks for you macro I’ll have some tests with it!

[quote quote=63052]

ive actually continued to do alot of testing, and im doing consistently more damage now with the aggamans modified (latest macro in this thread (not my post) found on page 2) the changing factor is chi wave instead of chi burst. its only a couple hundred dps but a couple hundred dps is alot when dealing damage in the low thousands. all my testing is done in raids and mythic +10 and above. dont use the raid dummy, they are incredibly inaccurate. hope this helps.

Ok so there are two macros on page 2…what is your current top performer…. thanks in advance.[/quote]

I think he is talking about the one I posted, now that we have one from the original author, try that one first :slight_smile:

Great Work…on that burst macro…and thanks for the clarification!!

been playing around with the new aggamans that he recently posted and that is out performing the others, however my talents are slightly different, so im not using xuen white tiger, im using rushing jade winds as the aoe from you and your spirits is actually crazy damage. my st damage on a boss in HC antorus was 4.8k over the fight, and pulling around 6k-7k on the trash packs. again i think alot of it is down to rushing jade winds stacked on clones. ilvl 229 talents are 3.3.2.2.1.2.2 - legos are cenedril and soul of the grandmaster. id be better off with the wind blows helm but i have nothing to replace the ring with, but im sure the 3% increase will up my dps.

What you say makes sense, however I just ran a sim for 1 vs 3 vs 10 boss targets and it resulted in:

Tiger: (1t) 3,624 : (3t) 4,963 : (10t) 9,447
Jade: (1t) 3,200 : (3t) 4,642 : (10t) 9,088

So, for me, on Raidbots it is telling me to go with Tiger all the way. Anyway, make of that what you will.

Edit - just tried some trash using Jade, and it does splendidly combined with Storm, Earth & Fire; but I’m not convinced it’s for use on bosses; and the sim above is not correctly reflecting the combination for trash.