Modified from Aggmans

for certain individual st boss fights it may be the case but overall, jade winds just seem to be superior running a complete raid, and definitely BiS for mythic+. overall i dont think you can afford not to take jade winds when the damage being what it is right now is pretty damn nice. but its up to you, i encourage to go and do your own testing as raidbots isnt very accurate i hit much higher numbers than what raid bot says i should be hitting. according to raid bots my dps should be 3.5k and its closer to 5k.

Get’s stuck WAY too often @ 120 now.

Did good pre-bfa but not too viable to be competitive now.

Doing fine for me @ 25ms

I’d recommend you download TrufiGCD, because it’s definitely getting stuck.

Original macro spams Disable and Aggman’s revision get’s stuck after every other blackout kick. If you’re playing competitively, you’ll notice this. Maybe for casual gameplay it’s alright, but running mythics, it’s not competitive anymore.

it only works for a while then he does not respond at all

Here is a version that uses Chi Wave instead. Tab 1

dWZMlaWsrv6TeSnvXJLCzuZgshgQBIe6xKQBlQQ)PkLyNiSxHDd2VIFQkf1Frc0VvvpNKHIKQbR0WrIYbrs5OQsroMkhNIwisalvufwSQuXYfvEOQuspvKLrH1He0evLsnvvjtgjY0P0fvLcUQQuONjkDDszJir1wvLkTzrvKTlQI6JQsvnlI8zK60i6UeACs1OjQPbHtIK41QsvUgeDEKKggvNtu8nPCCXRG4Ie1E)3NAuakNAbHr8ksVWOmyvrkRKHKHKH0BrkRKrKEBopH1qTbXfPeLXfvE7GW4jtKOiUY9FxoNI8dQ4vqCXRG4IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZA8Czq0ccJiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7Di9m9GiBK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9USpiFccersVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2ZBim6bbYiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75ERJiiEIKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0S3L9b5tq0IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SgpxgeTGOhj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzpVHWOhezIKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0ShsJRHmiops6fwzvSPgdfpRa8lzmamkjqlo75ER7sZA8Czq0cI7IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0S3L9b5tqCgrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2dPX1qgex2iPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7Di9m9G4qej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzpVHWOhehYiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUlnRXZLbrliUNiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75ERJiiUwK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9qACnKbX1JKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SN7ToIG4Yej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzVl7dYNGWWJKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SN3qy0dcJls6fwzvSPgdfpRa8lzmamkjqlo75ER7sZEU36iccdJiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7Di9m9GWiBK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM145YGOfPx5iH3JTx8orI6FLLI4k3pEf2iLSmLr5Aqzj)qKsSPgdwsmAKYltvQNJvQ4vqCrs3IZrZwg48P6ScWxgNlFrbkXykjgegrsVWk7Sc5)Pefw2COsZc)sgdaJsc0IZEhsV7br2iPxyLDwH8)uIcXOwPzHFjJbGrjbAXzp)qI4jSrkVmvZdgLXkoEf2ir9CmfXvUF8kSr6vos49yRr8oHnimIxbXfj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN145YGOfegrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2ZiBM(tqKns6fwzvSPgdfpRa8lzmamkjqlo75ER7sZEx2hKpbbIiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75neg9GazK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9CV1reeprsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA27Y(G8jiArsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxAwJNldIwq0JKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SN3qy0dImrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2dPX1qgeNhj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPznEUmiAbXDrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA27Y(G8jioJiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7H04AidIlBK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9mYMP)eehIiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75neg9G4qgj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPznEUmiAbX9ej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzp3BDebX1IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0ShsJRHmiUEK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9CV1reexMiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7DzFq(eegEK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM98gcJEqyCrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2Z9whrqyyej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzpJSz6pbHr2iPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUlnRXZLbrlsu)RSuex5(XRWgPKLPmkxdkl5hIuIn1yWsIrJuEzQMhmkJvC8kSrI65ykIRC)4vyJuEzQs9CSsfVcIls6wCoA2YaNpvNva(Y4C5lkqjgtjXGWis6fwzNvi)pLOWYMdvAw4xYyayusGwC27q6DpiYgj9cRSZkK)Nsuig1knl8lzmamkjqlo75hsepHnSHnsutZk)ZfjQrtJZhdrIk1hIeviExkifPs6TsbFtVX3q6fvEZeuKA5rEJefXGggLkGLZLNzWs(HGce2WgbaAGGABFA
Talents 2,2,2,2,?,3,2

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Spinning Crane Kick, Touch of Death

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Chi Wave, Whirling Dragon Punch, Rising Sun Kick, Fist of the White Tiger, Fists of Fury, Tiger Palm

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Spinning Crane Kick, Touch of Death

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch, Rising Sun Kick, Chi Burst, Fists of Fury, Fist of the White Tiger

use the one agamans posted himself, im using this, 11k dps 314 ilvl, never gets stuck. im using rushing jade winds instead of invoke, damage is better on aoe, single target i dont notice the difference.

This.

Having got to 120, there are no hang-ups (I use Trublabla as well).

Assuming you added ‘/cast !Rushing Jade Wind’, to ensure the toggle is always on?

were is the orig agamans located

I believe this the one that they’re referring to: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/modified-from-aggmans/page/4/#post-62971

What MS you running on this one Zelius?

This macro is awesome, however I would love if it were more optimised for Rising Sun Kick as this spell should do majority of damage on single target. Ilvl 345 ww monk with this macro does the same dps as ilvl 333 ww monk not using any.

The damage difference between those 2 characters comes down to the traits and stats. You want Swift Roundhouse on all 3 pieces of azerite gear, even at an ilvl loss of 15/20ilvls. Higher ilvl does not = better damage. Also you versatility is low
that is your most important secondary stat. The macro does a fair job if you have the right traits/stats. It’s not an issue of RSK not being cast enough, it’s about having 3x Swift Roundhouse and getting 2 BoKs between your RSK casts. Hope that helps.

You are right sir, thank you :slight_smile:

I may be doing something wrong and I missed but i’m getting a constant “youre higher than the max level for this spell” error

This is a known issue with legendarys. May want to choose ones that aren’t tied to old spells that don’t exist anymore, or remove them all together. See if that fixes it.

Im struggling to see why these macro’s dont include cooldowns like in the burst macro?
Touch of death,storm earth,fire,xuen

If your on a boss fight surely you these to pop when off cooldown?

[quote quote=65081]Im struggling to see why these macro’s dont include cooldowns like in the burst macro? Touch of death,storm earth,fire,xuen
If your on a boss fight surely you these to pop when off cooldown?[/quote]

You want to line CDs up and pop them all on pull and since they all have varying CD timers you may have to wait. Plus it really sucks to blow all your CDs on a trash mob. Also, some fights Have adds that you may want to save big CDs for to burst the down ASAP. If you unable to manually press the CD’s yourself in the optimal order for best dps you can add them to the macro.

I like this macro
but I hate Chi Burst
 especially in Mythic+'s. I wonder if I take eye of the tiger on the first tier, if it will mess things up?

Why is it a problem in mythic plus? I’m using it in 10+ and having no issues.

If you’re pulling mobs, make sure you’re more conscious of your placement. Additionally, not running Chi Burst will significantly reduce the build of Chi and therefore put strain on your overall dps.

It’s a BiS talent for most scenarios, Chi Wave would only be beneficial for ST fights, which you can’t change talents in m+ so it would be a massive dps loss all together.