Modified from Aggmans

Which is the current best WW macro atm and optimal ms range? So many posted.

[quote quote=65150]

I like this macro
but I hate Chi Burst
 especially in Mythic+’s. I wonder if I take eye of the tiger on the first tier, if it will mess things up?

Why is it a problem in mythic plus? I’m using it in 10+ and having no issues. If you’re pulling mobs, make sure you’re more conscious of your placement. Additionally, not running Chi Burst will significantly reduce the build of Chi and therefore put strain on your overall dps. It’s a BiS talent for most scenarios, Chi Wave would only be beneficial for ST fights, which you can’t change talents in m+ so it would be a massive dps loss all together.[/quote]

Great feedback thankyou.

Curious if anyone has a version of this that further focuses on rising sun kick, for those of us 3stacking the trait

Ye I’ve tried making one, but it’s dps are 20% lower than doing it myself. The free Black kicks mess things up a bit, also chi burst gives a lot of chi when hitting multiple enemies, I guess you’d have to have 2 macros, 1 for singletarget and 1 for aoe damage, can’t see it working otherwise.

I have tried also. Took FoF out and just used it to dump chi when needed, and it doesn’t quite cut it. Did however make a ST variant that uses Chi Wave/Xuen instead, and that gets me nice dps, and purple parses on N fights. All you have to do is change Chi Burst to Chi Wave and talent 2,?,2,2,?,3,2

Since my macro was hanging i simply created a /castsquence for Dragon punch, FoF and RSK, also add in a tiger punch, this will simply spam the abilities as they come off cooldown, all you really gota do is micro manage black out kick, If you want you can leave out dragon punch and micro manage that too for more guaranteed usage.

Remember, thats 4 /castsequence macros, one for each ability.

[quote quote=65381]Since my macro was hanging i simply created a /castsquence for Dragon punch, FoF and RSK, also add in a tiger punch, this will simply spam the abilities as they come off cooldown, all you really gota do is micro manage black out kick, If you want you can leave out dragon punch and micro manage that too for more guaranteed usage.
Remember, thats 4 /castsequence macros, one for each ability.[/quote]

Would you mind posting them?

Yeah, its really dumb, but works for me just gota do some BOK micro manage

/cast [nochanneling] Whirling Dragon Punch
/cast [nochanneling] Tiger Palm
/cast [nochanneling] Fists of Fury
/cast [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick

It simply hits every cooldown without skipping or hanging, then you manage your BOK’s.

Its the same as the macro in this thread just ALOT smaller, the whole problem is trying to manage BOKs in a true one button macro, i find i skip my major cooldowns a lot or hang, so i just shortened things by a ton.

Thoughts on the artifact nerf, and agg’s macro
?

The macro was never optimized for BOK, so it doesn’t matter necessarily.

WW Monks in their entirety are in a very rough spot right now. I went from being top damage on Mythic Zul on my raid team to the 7th, even with stacking AotT. Blizzard, for whatever reason, doesn’t want you playing WW.

AotT Doesn’t stack, and is really only useful on Uld bosses. Try using just one AotT and Tidal Surge/Rezan’s Fury either stacked, or one of each. Hope that helps. My dps did go down, but Not too much in my exp. Here is a link to a great site for Monks. Even using a macro, it will benifit you to know the class/spec well.
https://www.peakofserenity.com/bfa/windwalker/

Is there a way to add spells with comma (storm,earth, and fire) in a /castsequence line?

Array stacks, you get a stack each week you kill 3 or more bosses in uldir, gaining up to +10 stacks. Each stat is worth +75 to a secondary stat inside uldir. In 8.1, these stacks carry outside of uldir in all instances.

" Also having multiple Laser Matrix or Archive of the Titans powers do not increase the strength of the Reorigination Array effect."

You should read the comments.

Or, test it to find out you’re wrong.

5/8 Mythic, I stack AotT twice, Sunrise once, in raid. 4% damage difference in the stack.
Outside of raid for mythic plus, I stack it once, Swift or Meridian once, Sunrise once.

Either way, you shouldn’t take the word of WoW head without testing first as it’s often wrong on new content.

That isn’t right. There’s a hidden quest in raid that grants stack. The tooltip is a bug that has been addressed in two Q&A’s.

[quote quote=65821]

Reorigination Array - Spell - World of Warcraft

You should read the comments. Or, test it to find out you’re wrong. 5/8 Mythic, I stack AotT twice, Sunrise once, in raid. 4% damage difference in the stack. Outside of raid for mythic plus, I stack it once, Swift or Meridian once, Sunrise once. Either way, you shouldn’t take the word of WoW head without testing first as it’s often wrong on new content.[/quote]

Weird. I get better numbers real/sim with one and two others. Gear dependent I guess. We only have 3 stacks at this point, so that will surely change. Thanks for the heads up.

it seems to work well for a while but then stops not on. and then just spam Disable !!!`

This, it gets stuck at times at
 well, some abilty that has a bit longer CD, just stands, if you turn it of, wait for that cd and then pop the macro again, it works. Hm.

[quote quote=63671]Here is a version that uses Chi Wave instead. Tab 1
dWZMlaWsrv6TeSnvXJLCzuZgshgQBIe6xKQBlQQ)PkLyNiSxHDd2VIFQkf1Frc0VvvpNKHIKQbR0WrIYbrs5OQsroMkhNIwisalvufwSQuXYfvEOQuspvKLrH1He0evLsnvvjtgjY0P0fvLcUQQuONjkDDszJir1wvLkTzrvKTlQI6JQsvnlI8zK60i6UeACs1OjQPbHtIK41QsvUgeDEKKggvNtu8nPCCXRG4Ie1E)3NAuakNAbHr8ksVWOmyvrkRKHKHKH0BrkRKrKEBopH1qTbXfPeLXfvE7GW4jtKOiUY9FxoNI8dQ4vqCXRG4IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZA8Czq0ccJiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7Di9m9GiBK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9USpiFccersVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2ZBim6bbYiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75ERJiiEIKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0S3L9b5tq0IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SgpxgeTGOhj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzpVHWOhezIKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0ShsJRHmiops6fwzvSPgdfpRa8lzmamkjqlo75ER7sZA8Czq0cI7IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0S3L9b5tqCgrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2dPX1qgex2iPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7Di9m9G4qej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzpVHWOhehYiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUlnRXZLbrliUNiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75ERJiiUwK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9qACnKbX1JKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SN7ToIG4Yej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzVl7dYNGWWJKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SN3qy0dcJls6fwzvSPgdfpRa8lzmamkjqlo75ER7sZEU36iccdJiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7Di9m9GWiBK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM145YGOfPx5iH3JTx8orI6FLLI4k3pEf2iLSmLr5Aqzj)qKsSPgdwsmAKYltvQNJvQ4vqCrs3IZrZwg48P6ScWxgNlFrbkXykjgegrsVWk7Sc5)Pefw2COsZc)sgdaJsc0IZEhsV7br2iPxyLDwH8)uIcXOwPzHFjJbGrjbAXzp)qI4jSrkVmvZdgLXkoEf2ir9CmfXvUF8kSr6vos49yRr8oHnimIxbXfj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN145YGOfegrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2ZiBM(tqKns6fwzvSPgdfpRa8lzmamkjqlo75ER7sZEx2hKpbbIiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75neg9GazK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9CV1reeprsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA27Y(G8jiArsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxAwJNldIwq0JKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0SN3qy0dImrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2dPX1qgeNhj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPznEUmiAbXDrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA27Y(G8jioJiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7H04AidIlBK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9mYMP)eehIiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln75neg9G4qgj9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPznEUmiAbX9ej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzp3BDebX1IKEHvwfBQXqXZka)sgdaJsc0IZEU36U0ShsJRHmiUEK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM9CV1reexMiPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUln7DzFq(eegEK0lSYQytngkEwb4xYyayusGwC2Z9w3LM98gcJEqyCrsVWkRIn1yO4zfGFjJbGrjbAXzp3BDxA2Z9whrqyyej9cRSk2uJHINva(LmgagLeOfN9CV1DPzpJSz6pbHr2iPxyLvXMAmu8ScWVKXaWOKaT4SN7TUlnRXZLbrlsu)RSuex5(XRWgPKLPmkxdkl5hIuIn1yWsIrJuEzQMhmkJvC8kSrI65ykIRC)4vyJuEzQs9CSsfVcIls6wCoA2YaNpvNva(Y4C5lkqjgtjXGWis6fwzNvi)pLOWYMdvAw4xYyayusGwC27q6DpiYgj9cRSZkK)Nsuig1knl8lzmamkjqlo75hsepHnSHnsutZk)ZfjQrtJZhdrIk1hIeviExkifPs6TsbFtVX3q6fvEZeuKA5rEJefXGggLkGLZLNzWs(HGce2Wgba
[/quote]

Macro hung up all the time, but not with Chi-Wave, thanks :slight_smile: