Monk: WW & BM 7.1

Any reason why Touch of Death and Serenity Are not triggering as in the cast sequence?

Tried the macro last night and i was getting to the stage where the macro would just stop working. I will try debugging it tonight and see what the error is. I’m trying it on a fresh 110, so it could be due to not having some of the artifact abilities.

You guys are getting hung up on the macro, because you need to wait for Tiger Palm to come off cooldown to keep your combo buff up.

Run the AutoHotkey at 75ms will lessen the downtime of the sequence hang.
This macro is literally the best macro for combo DPS as I’m 879 ilvl and I’m doing 451k DPS

[quote quote=37211]I know hundreds of people who use AutoHotKey. And also, you can make the script randomly press the macro at an infinite amount of randomly generated speed rates, making the key presses even further undetectable (not needed), but running the script is not illegal, as I’ve been using it for 4 years now. Never issued a ban. Never even had a GM talk to me about it. Games like Overwatch, however, will issue a ban for it, because in overwatch, it’s a key pressing speed issue if caught.
For WoW, though, you can’t run the script to target several buttons at once, because that would be a violation of use, but you can target the script to run a macro that presses several buttons at once, because that macro lives in-game. 100% legal usage.
Maybe you should read the Terms of Use, before actually commenting on something you know nothing about.
[/quote]

I’d like to add on to this. For those saying this is illegal, you have misunderstood how MMO mice and AHK work. If you have a script that runs multiple spells simultaneously, then you have the potential for a ban. However, MMO mice don’t cast multiple spells at the same time, they only “press” a single button x number of times per second. Meaning that you are only casting one spell at a time. All macros I have seen on this site have been one step macros; they only cast one spell per “press”. I will say that there is a caveat, you cannot have the MMO mouse “press” faster than 50 milliseconds or else the server will auto kick you due to spamming prevention. As far as AHK is concerned, I don’t know how to make it run multiple buttons at once and I don’t want to. However, if you just Google how to set up a repeating press macro for AHK, then you can get some different versions that all do about the same thing. The best part is that it’s all legal according to Blizzard. I have been using AHK for about a year on my laptop, when I’m away from home, and I’ve been using either a Naga or a Scimitar for the last 7 years of my WoW gameplay and have not run into any issues, save the spamming kick when I set the “press” too fast.

[quote quote=38619]You guys are getting hung up on the macro, because you need to wait for Tiger Palm to come off cooldown to keep your combo buff up.
Run the AutoHotkey at 75ms will lessen the downtime of the sequence hang. This macro is literally the best macro for combo DPS as I’m 879 ilvl and I’m doing 451k DPS
[/quote]
Got any logs by any chance? Might level a monk for my Mythic group if so lol

Importing in GSE2 will fail as ‘Energizing Elixir’ is not taken on the talents.
You need to remove it or use this for GSE2:
(please note that i removed Touch of Death, Serenity, in /castsequence 2 - i put them on seperate keys)

Sequences['WINDWALKER'] = {
  Author="Hesti@Barthilas",  
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3,1,3,3,1,3,3",
  Help = "Talents: 3133133",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy  [dead][noharm]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Chi Wave",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Touch of Death, Serenity, Rising Sun Kick, Strike of the Windlord, Fists of Fury, Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but…

I’m ilvl 873 and pulling around a low number of 250-260k with a burst of 380k. I have my ahk set to 75 as listed ad I don’t see how people are pulling 400+ floating around same ilvl as I am

[quote quote=40274]Not sure what I’m doing wrong but….
I’m ilvl 873 and pulling around a low number of 250-260k with a burst of 380k. I have my ahk set to 75 as listed ad I don’t see how people are pulling 400+ floating around same ilvl as I am
[/quote] ya not sure what ppl are doing different im 870 and getting about the same as you

Im in same boat with Kaj and Kryptek… OP, please relay back.

Comes up with a error when importing on GSE 2.0

Could be stats in the difference between dps numbers. Only way would be to see Deface’s logs. Unfort with/out AHK or manually pressing it still locks up for me too. I use GS 2.0 from Mike’s post. Or adjust with OP macro in Mikes macro. Also could be im only 84 atm and dont have all the talents?

Ok. Figured out how to get it on GS 2.0 and not freeze. I dont know the numbers its pulling as im still only lvl 87 now. Energizing Elixer still doesnt work but i use it manually until i can figure that one out.

Sequences['WINDWALKER'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Hesti@Barthilas",
  SpecID=269,
  Talents = "3,1,1,3,1,3,3",
  Help = "Talents: 3133133",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [dead][noharm]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Chi Wave",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Touch of Death, Serenity, Energizing Elixir, Rising Sun Kick, Strike of the Windlord, Fists of Fury, Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I am fooling around with different set ups and I was wondering if you think energizing elixir is better than Power Strikes? When I use power strikes is seems to even out the flow of my chi a bit. Just wondering if you had tried it both ways and what you found.

[quote quote=37052]This macro gets me top dps in all raids, mythic+ and i fuck up people in arena/battlegrounds.

1. Download autohotkey 2. right click desktop and select, create new script 3. Here is the code to imput and click save.
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">toggle</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">0</span>
<span class="crayon-o">#</span><span class="crayon-e">MaxThreadsPerHotkey</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">2</span>
<span class="crayon-o">#</span><span class="crayon-e">ifWinActive</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">World</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">of</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Warcraft</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">$</span><span class="crayon-v">ctrl</span><span class="crayon-o">::</span>
<span class="crayon-v">Toggle</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">!</span><span class="crayon-e">Toggle</span>
<span class="crayon-st">While</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Toggle</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-e">Send</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span><span class="crayon-cn">2</span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
<span class="crayon-i">sleep</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">75</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
<span class="crayon-st">return</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Mine is set to “ctrl”. When I press ctrl, it will start the script. You can change ctrl to whatever you like. Its just a toggle on/off for the autohotkey script. You should also change the 75ms to whatever you feel is a good speed. [/quote]

OK I pasted the scrip on the notepad thing but got no clue what key to press?
Am playing a hunter and would like to press 1 ,2 and 3 for my macros to start shouting out. I may switch to my monk but.

Trying to get this going on my hunter