Monk: WW & BM 7.1

Hey Guys,
This is my Brewmaster macro, its just you general rotation all brews and CDs left on separate hotkeys basically because its impossible to add them and for it to actually work.

Brewmaster

Sequences['BREWMASTER'] = {
author="Hesti@Barthilas",
specID=268,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2213112",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemey [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence Rushing Jade Wind",
"/castsequence  reset=combat  Keg Smash, Breath of Fire",
"/castsequence Blackout Strike, Keg Smash, Breath of Fire",
"/castsequence Blackout Strike, Keg Smash",
"/castsequence Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Windwalker

Sequences['WINDWALKER'] = {
author="Hesti@Barthilas",
specID=269,
version=2,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3133133",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [dead][noharm]
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Chi Wave",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Touch of Death, Serenity, Energizing Elixir, Rising Sun Kick, Strike of the Windlord, Fists of Fury, Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Rising Sun Kick, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

I’m going to maintaining both these macros here for BM and WW, and i would like some input and testing from you guys!
Thanks in advance!

Thank you for sharing! Can’t wait to test your brew macros!

I tested ur macro, its really nice and very good, like it alot, there is one thing stopping me from using it and that is.

Sometimes its a long 3/5 second pause in the macro, keep pressing it but nothing happens even sun kick, tiger and blackout kick is ready and i have energy nothing happens. Really sad cus this was a good macro

@madtaz

Ive mad some changes to WW macro, could you try it again and see if its improved, thanks

This macro gets me top dps in all raids, mythic+ and i fuck up people in arena/battlegrounds.

1. Download autohotkey
  2. right click desktop and select, create new script
  3. Here is the code to imput and click save.
toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$ctrl::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {2}
sleep 75
}
return
}

Mine is set to “ctrl”. When I press ctrl, it will start the script.
You can change ctrl to whatever you like. Its just a toggle on/off for the autohotkey script.

You should also change the 75ms to whatever you feel is a good speed.

It’s becouse step function circle thru abilities on CD. I dont think we can do anything with it.

some tips from my thread to your macro:

"/cast [talent:6/1] Rushing Jade Wind,

"/cast [@player] Exploding Keg",  ---in rotation (maximum DPS)

Yep - we cant do anything.

There's only bad news. Macros run within a sandbox where 98% of the blizzard API is inaccessible. Inside the sandbox you cannot tell if an ability is available or not. Blizzard actively prevents macros from know this. Ovale (and the /gsse debug window) operate outside that sandbox and can see if something is available but they cant act on that to do a particular spell as they are outside the sandbox.

I tried this FYI: Attempt at a Proc watching Macro. Result - Interface Action Blocked - News Updates - WoW Lazy Macros the result was Interface Action Blocked and the macro halted.

I keep exploding keg separate so can i choose where/when to to cast it

Yep – we cant do anything.
There’s only bad news. Macros run within a sandbox where 98% of the blizzard API is inaccessible. Inside the sandbox you cannot tell if an ability is available or not. Blizzard actively prevents macros from know this. Ovale (and the /gsse debug window) operate outside that sandbox and can see if something is available but they cant act on that to do a particular spell as they are outside the sandbox.

I tried this https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/fyi-attempt-at-a-proc-watching-macro-result-interface-action-blocked/ the result was Interface Action Blocked and the macro halted.

https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/issues/130#event-867617340</blockquote>

I have no idea what you on about…

[quote quote=37052]This macro gets me top dps in all raids, mythic+ and i fuck up people in arena/battlegrounds.

1. Download autohotkey 2. right click desktop and select, create new script 3. Here is the code to imput and click save.
    [/quote]

U can’t use autohotkey in blizzard games, or will get ban.

So all who consider use autohotkey can be at risk to get banned.

[quote quote=37150]

This macro gets me top dps in all raids, mythic+ and i fuck up people in arena/battlegrounds. 1. Download autohotkey 2. right click desktop and select, create new script 3. Here is the code to imput and click save.

U can’t use autohotkey in blizzard games, or will get ban. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20043366617#4 So all who consider use autohotkey can be at risk to get banned. [/quote]

As long as he only hits one key with one stroke he is not doing anything wrong. Its if u make so the macro can use 2 or 3 keys at the same time that is illegal… Many use AHK because of hand injury or whatever… As long as they hit one spell on one stroke its not breaking any rules.

Thor , thats not entirely true sir. u r misunderstanding. its 1 press for 1 spell. thats it ,very simple. if u press one button and it goes thru 5 spells automatically with just 1 press it is illegal. Blizzard is so hell bent on this fact that they even dislike the use of the auto usage available thru the naga mouse and its respective counter parts. same goes for the keyboards who also have it built in. they just do not approve.and it is grounds for ban.

so in short , 1 keystroke for 1 action…anything outside of that is not legal

[quote quote=37152]

<a As long as he only hits one key with one stroke he is not doing anything wrong. Its if u make so the macro can use 2 or 3 keys at the same time that is illegal… Many use AHK because of hand injury or whatever.. As long as they hit one spell on one stroke its not breaking any rules. [/quote]

I know 100% it not legal, i was banned for it, so all who using 3rd party soft be careful, u might get ban.

I know hundreds of people who use AutoHotKey. And also, you can make the script randomly press the macro at an infinite amount of randomly generated speed rates, making the key presses even further undetectable (not needed), but running the script is not illegal, as I’ve been using it for 4 years now. Never issued a ban. Never even had a GM talk to me about it. Games like Overwatch, however, will issue a ban for it, because in overwatch, it’s a key pressing speed issue if caught.

For WoW, though, you can’t run the script to target several buttons at once, because that would be a violation of use, but you can target the script to run a macro that presses several buttons at once, because that macro lives in-game. 100% legal usage.

Maybe you should read the Terms of Use, before actually commenting on something you know nothing about.

Touch of death and serenity isn’t going off, do you have to manually trigger them?

is there any way to edit it to make a beeping noise when its toggle on or off?

is there any way to edit it to make a beeping noise when its toggle on or off?

[quote quote=37052]This macro gets me top dps in all raids, mythic+ and i fuck up people in arena/battlegrounds.

1. Download autohotkey 2. right click desktop and select, create new script 3. Here is the code to imput and click save.
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">toggle</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">0</span>
<span class="crayon-o">#</span><span class="crayon-e">MaxThreadsPerHotkey</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">2</span>
<span class="crayon-o">#</span><span class="crayon-e">ifWinActive</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">World</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">of</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Warcraft</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">$</span><span class="crayon-v">ctrl</span><span class="crayon-o">::</span>
<span class="crayon-v">Toggle</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">:</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">!</span><span class="crayon-e">Toggle</span>
<span class="crayon-st">While</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Toggle</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-e">Send</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span><span class="crayon-cn">2</span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
<span class="crayon-i">sleep</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-cn">75</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
<span class="crayon-st">return</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Mine is set to “ctrl”. When I press ctrl, it will start the script. You can change ctrl to whatever you like. Its just a toggle on/off for the autohotkey script. You should also change the 75ms to whatever you feel is a good speed. [/quote]

any way to make it make noise when toggled on and off?

just on training bag at lvl 105 doing about 35-40k dps. then got hung up or something. reloaded ui and worked fine after that. by hung up i mean that my razer naga mouse stopped for some reason. happens to me sometimes. im about to try WW for the first time ever questing, wish me luck:D
will post about it later:D

loving it. dummy was 112 as im 105. trying it on mobs my lvl i do 70-100k:D
however the longer this runs, it seems to lock up sometimes where my log just says melee did so and so damage.