Moon's Combat Rogue - Shoot The Cannons!

I have said it many times, including in the macro description when you import it. If you use hardware-based emulation like iCUE, you want to use 100 ms, if you use AHK you use 250.

250 with iCUE is too slow and you won’t get the damage, that is why you have to speed up the MS. This goes for Synapse and G-Hub as well.

Again this is in the macro itself when you import.

1 Like

I agree but many authors make macros with AHK in mind. That is the issue, years ago, AHK was never really mentioned here because the code was so broken. It’s better now but still has a lot of lingering issues.

anyone have any screenshot of logs for themselves? with numbers wise

i use G-Hub as well, what MS did you find works? I get alot of animation clipping at 100ms

Do you have it set as a delay in G-Hub? On mine (iCUE) I don’t see any animation clipping or DPS issues.

For my iCUE Settings, this is what I have. See if you have anything like that in G-Hub, my laptop uses G-Hub, but my main desktop is iCue.

thanks for sharing, moon!

Interesting is that you use 100ms straight.

By myself I split it at button press 50ms, button release 50ms. so I get 100ms in total? I’ve tried 10ms/90ms before but it seems to run better with 50ms/50ms. In GSE itself I set the value to 100ms of course.

I‘ve read about this method here >> Press key and release key ms

what do you think about it? is it necessary? otherwise I have set my macro exactly like you.

Hi Moonsorow, sorry for the inconvenience, I wanted to ask you for the GSE code for version 4.1. if I use the code that I find in the first post it is the version V1 (ORGINAL).
Thanks in advance and congratulations for the macro

As for AHK vs Hardware Emulation, I do know that for most of the hardware emulation the code was never really made to create splits. As mentioned I wrote the majority of the code for Razer, and D-Link, and we never did allow splits. We had other gamers out there who did give us ideas on what to code but split macro systems were never one that was even put into ideas.

I saw the link that you shared, I would need to re-look at the source code if this is something that can be supported with Razer. It looks like G-Hub might be the only one that supports this.

I went through it, I have never done the split 90/10 as Tim mentioned, I’ve always done the straight shot, and has worked for me. I don’t have any issues with spells missing, and you just run it through a sequence and note which spells fired off.

In the OP it should only be v 4.1 I removed all previous versions.

So, i am new to GSE and Macros to this scale. I have watched several hours on how to set up install and use these macros. i have since imported your macro. I have seen numerous spells missing and an overall loss of 15k+ dps just on the training dummy. using this macro running a dungeon on normal to try it i was laughed at by the level 64 ww who proceeded to do 42k dps on the first boss fight in BHH while with this macro i was only able to pull off a meager 13k.
I ask if there is something i am doing wrong. I have tried this both at 100ms and 250 ms. i am still at a loss and as i said new to the whole GSE and one button macros. please any help would be greatly appreciated. I am just trying to carry my guild as far into these raids as i can.

hmmm weird have you changed anything recently im doing far less dps at 382ilvl then i was at 360 ilvl havnt changed anything on my end O.o

No delay, straight 100ms. i use exactly the same for your windwalker macro with no clipping

1 Like

Yep, and it should work well. Mine doesn’t clip at all.

Check the updated macro for 4.1 it should be improved. The 4.0 rotation got stuck a bit, so I had to remake it. I was doing about 23k DPS with it, so I know it improved by DPS by a bit.

Are you using iCUE or hardware emulation? If you using AHK, sadly I can’t really help you much because I don’t use it and Blizzard is banning users for it. If your using iCUE or Synapse or G-Hub you should not be clipping any spells same as my WW one.

GSE with AHK should be running at 250, if you still clipping that might be something on your end. Check to see if your external MS in GSE is blank if you’re using hardware emulation.

hmm weird.i’ve only ever seen clipping once before and that was on a fury warrior, love the macro and thank you

1 Like

is 4.1 just the 1 at the top ? i re imported it this morning but no change if im missing somthing let me know

Do i delete the block thats red out in the macro or leave it in there ?

When i import the macro of the OP it says Moon V1 (Original). Why does it not say v4.1?

1 Like

I’m using G-Hub, same as @Alderion_1324
I tried a lot, now I got it working for me, maybe I can help you.
What does your GSE options say?
If u have it like this:

Just give it a try like this.

Got a lot more DPs out of it. I don’t know why, but it works for me.

@aabyahsE I left it in there, works for me.

@Hawke I think it’s just the title of the macro.

@Moonsorow thanks a lot for the nice work. <3

1 Like