Moon's Death by Stars - Single Target and AOE

There is no Celestial Alignment block. do you mean “/castsequence [@cursor, nochanneling] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune”? I disabled that block and still getting the delay. i think it might be that the macro wants to cast “Starfall” first and it sits there trying for a sec or 3 before going to next spell and finally starting casting. Starfall is greyed out because dont start with 50 astral power.

So this is what i did and it fixed 2 things i was having issues with.

1. The lag before casting
  2. the going in and out of combat on the dummies with the AoE macro.

i swapped Block 2 with Block one

still having issues of not being able to move while casting

i can move just fine while casting. not sure what is causing the issue for you. hopfully Moon will know.

it seems to be when the macro starts then like a minute or so later it happens again until I stop casting then start again

yes mine showed alignment as hes only 61ish.sorry.also had to talent out of orbital bombardment or whatever its called.i’ll try your suggestion as well

If you don’t have @cursor, it only spawns at your feet. So you have to have @cursor in the macro

Interesting if you look at the 9.x macros, all had Starsurge or Starfall first, but in 10.x I guess that’s not working right. I’ll swap the blocks and see if that fixes the delay and I’ll update the OP.

i know thats why I opted to change the talent for now.