Moon's Devestation M+ Macro

i got it to work by copying the Raw Edit and pasting it to my own New macro

hmmmm and you did that how?

open gse click on his macro that you imported

Click on Raw Edit Box there and copy all the text inside

Create a new macro name it what you would like
save it
go back into that new macro you just created and click on raw edit
delete what you see there and paste the raw edit from his macro into your new one and Click Compile at the bottom
Save it and use it =)

7 Likes

TY! I got it to work!

3 Likes

It’s work. Awesome. Very well done

2 Likes

Worked for me as well. Thanks man!

2 Likes

my imports arent even showing up. wth lol

1 Like

… Your welcome :3 …

thank you mate that works for me

what speed MS should we run this with mouse software ? thanks

I am having this same problem. Import not showing up.

I’ll add this to the op, 100 if you use hardware emulation (iCUE, Synapse) otherwise 250 if you use Auto Hot Key or other software tools.

1 Like

worked like a charm ty

I got it to show up by checking Global Macros in Options. It still doesnt show up under spec (already chose Dev spec).

My method to making this work was. Check both Show Global and Show Class macros under Option/General. Then follow the above picture procedure to copy raw edit, create a new macro and paste raw edit. The macro then shows up under Evoker (with both Show Global and Show Class unchecked.)

USMC Guy has a good macro also.

it imported. but cant seem to get it to fire. i know Tim said something about the key up and key down option. but i dont understand it when i read it and tried it. alread said something in Tims Discord.

follow the post that has screenshots look up

If you go into GSE: TroubleShooting and click renew Macro Stubs (or something like that), that worked for me.

This imported for me:

However i did have to fix [BUG] Evokers macros are being imported as Global instead of Evoker · Issue #1227 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub first. I only knew this was a bug because of a random conversation on Discord. Had someone raised this on GitHub maybe the two days ago when it was an issue it might have been fixed maybe 2 days ago?

6 Likes