Moon's WW with Strike of the Windlord and Chi Burst

It works well for me. Thank you!

Mine is also saying “read only” and I cannot edit it not sure what is going on.

im also…all of the new macros cycles through abilities.

1 Like

I can’t get this to work. It seems simple enough; import tree and GSE code, which I did and then drag it down. Then it doesn’t work. I was using the Elfyau and it was kinda ok, but the prepatch broke it a few days ago so I was excited to find this post with an improvement to his macro. I had also found a tip that partially fixed the original Elfyau macro by changing the beginning of the macro to /click [nobutton:2] so I tried some different versions of that on this macro and it didn’t work either. Any clues as to what I am missing would be greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

This macro is not working for me and i dont know why.
i have imported both GSE code and talent code succesfully.
I have installed latest version of GSE.
but when i try to run the macro it just cycles through the spells without actually casting nothing.
Anyone knows what may i be missing in order to get this to work?
I would appreciate if someone could help us out here. thanks

A lot of the issues that I see here are not with the macro but with GSE and Blizzard.

Check this - Tim (developer of GSE) posted this and some replies about how to get some of the macros to work. Something Got Broke and I wonder if it's Blizzard - #9 by Moonsorow

Guys they all work, just hit /m, then go the actual macro and change the part that says button 1 to 2 and save it. I have done it on all my alts and it works.

2 Likes

That’s another way to fix it, I haven’t seen that method but thank you. The console code also works too just sucks you have to change that every time you log in.

The Macro is a blast! Thank you!!

1 Like

Just giving feedback after testing, the talent tree has Rushing Jade Wind, and its missing from the macro.
everything else works well.

1 Like

I haven’t needed to use it but for now, keep it on a separate button or maybe we can add it to shift until I can see where a good placement would be.

I did about 8 M+ this week on my Monk, and (+2-+7) and I’ve been topping meters between 14-22k. I’ll play around to see where it can be added, maybe with Spinning Crane Kick as a cast sequence.

Hi All

Just posted version 1.1 with Rushing Jade Wind added thanks to @AikonPT for mentioning that.

In terms of damage, Rushing Jade Wind doesn’t do a lot of damage, but it will boost you another 3-5k overall during a long boss fight. Just finished Castle Nathria (LFR) and averaged about 19k DPS with bursts (with RJW) of over 28k. The key thing is hopefully you can line this up with your spirits or Xuen, and at that point just go to town :slight_smile:

1 Like

using this to level a Monk and it works well. Thanks for listing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got this to work. It was my addons, sorry. I also just updated to your v1.1. Thank you soooo much!!! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

einfach nur klasse, super schadensausstoss, mach weiter so

ty for macro work 100% test dmg 20K im low item 250

1 Like

Amazing. I took a break right before launch of Shadowlands. Just came back. My monk is in AH purchased gear just under 230 ilvl. With this macro i burst up to 22k and then level out at about 13-15k sustained. Cant imagine if i was BIS geared. Thank you for this. Excited to check out Dragonflight now for sure.

1 Like

I am using this to level a monk its amazing! Thanks!

1 Like

Your welcome mate! I try to make macros that are made for endgame purposes because leveling is a temporary thing. So I am hoping these macros will work even better at 70 as we get more talents and better gear.

Here is my Monk: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/lightbringer/talamanca

If you can get the trinket I have (Dreadfire Vessel) you’ll see your numbers go even higher seeing that trinket hits for 80k (crit)

Has anyone gotten a repeat constantly macro to work on a Corsair Keyboard?

I am using Elfauy’s Improved WW with Strike of the Windlord and Chi Burst. My button cycles to a grayed out Spinning Crane Kick and cycles the Crane Kick over and over and over. No spells are cast at all, just the blinking Crane Kick.

The macro works fine with my Steel Series mouse and my Razer Tartarus. It’s just a Corsair issue.

Thanks for any assistance.

UPDATE

The Corsair Keyboard Macros work with Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS Macro.

This appears to be something with the Monk Macro. I will put a request in for the Monk Macro to be looked at.