Moonsorrow Kitty DPS [High Performance]

There might be a small issue, but after the full rotation goes through, it starts to slow down. Seems like it’s running out of energy. I’m not sure, I don’t have a lot of haste yet, so that could be the issue because it ran fine during Bloodlust.

Macro also works with Moment of Clarity talent, might work a bit better.

Found the problem on why the energy starvation is happening. Its FB. The tooltip mentions that it uses 25 more energy (total of 50) to increase damage. This makes sense on why Icy Veins and others are saying not to use FB with Bloodtalons. If you use Primal Wrath, you should not be using FB at all. The only advantage to use FB over PW/Rip is the front loaded damage, and the extension of rip dot on the main target.

As a possible look into, if you talent Bloodtalons you might want to change out the FB of the macro and add rip or primal wrath instead if you have that talented. If your using Moments of Clarity, keeping FB would be the best idea.

Hi Guys,

I am new here, just started using lazymacro’s after some health issues.

I love this macro, out of all the feral ones i think this performs the best. I have been trying to modify it for arena with the talents 2,3,3,1,1,2,3. I have Feral Frenzy on alt key mod (as when i tried to put it in the macro it wasnt working very well). I seem to be having issues with rip falling off on a dummy after just over a minute. Any advice on how to improve this?

Cheers

1 Like

Feral Frenzy is a bit harder to work into the rotation, as the macro is more for PVE orientated.

I would go more with Moment of Clarity as it does give a huge boost to your energy gains, just as long as you watch your FBs. You might want to make a change to where instead of FB you use Primal Wrath only as FB uses more energy (+25) as a finisher. You will starve with FB, but not with Primal Wrath. You can also do this with Bloodtalons.

hi. tnx for the macro.
for me don’t work very well… stuck after 5 seconds

savage roar not a priority? im new to kitty in this xpac, just curious if its needed for longer fights

this macro seems to work well so far, out in the world at lvl 50 it seems to keep me alive while questing

@Moonsorow so i saw your post about bloodtalens, are we suppose to change the macro per your suggestion or are you suggesting using a different talent now? has the main post macro been updated? thx

Works great, except in pvp it doesnt seem to FB ever, it always wants to only end in primal wrath and if i spec off of it it just wont use my combo points. Any way to make it FB in pvp?

GETTING 3.5K DAMAGE WITH 214 ILVL SOMTHING IS RONGstrong text

Hi moon so I use your macro and like it but I made some changes to help

One I took out fb and bs and the other 45 talent chose to use them separately so I don’t over cap combo points as well as talents I go with are 2,3,3,3,1,2,2 we’re I am still lvling and not 60 yet but this seems to work out great for me plus I use a controller to play wow.

But I definitely want to say tysvm for a great macro and your hard work