Moonsorrow Kitty DPS [High Performance]

I have created a working macro in collaboration with @Spitz who no longer plays WoW. This was his old macro from 8.1 and with some new things added into it.

I added Convoke the Spirits, replace this with your own signature ability if you wish. I also tweaked the rotation to include Primal Wrath. Icy Veins mentions that if you take Primal Wrath that is your main finisher. At the same time, and I noticed this in a trend of other Kitty’s macros, FB was being cast first over Rip. The tooltip mentions, FB makes Rip stronger, so you need to get Rip first and then your second full combo point system should FB.

Regarding DPS, depends. On a dummy I was getting 8.8k DPS, but I think there is a bug with the dummies because it said Thrash hit for 683,000. In the world you should get around 1.8-2.6k at 170 level. You might get more because I’m using Intellect trinkets (Main is Resto).

Talents should be: 2313131

d8ZjdaqmuDzfVKG6TufBJQAyIyMOaDEkKztKttf3KQ0VevFtu65KStvSxKDR0(L8tcL)IcQXrrFffPHsL0GLA4OuoikvpMuhg4COKAHeKLIIQflswoOEikGNczzQADeQAIOenvIAYOeMUWfju5QOG8mv66uQnIcXwrrzZIITJcLpsHAwG8zrQVJcP7sL62uWOjKPrGojbCwuexJsUhkj)gQJtL41Oq1eNKPdNqEftSdsmMlgtzyHfqwMjclGSmteI9JXcX(Xy68KmHKbsZgkc9x(LFFcXUDicdtiVy8QWWWygLqgJehZgyLdEPZ7FZsiVG1gijWgdmJnB4GxsicXGavWqSXcqmSGqFYZt4jpxWe)elcXYjdWwkOdNqIBZGH1ddGnWgiaPCKCcJiHieITrlalPdp5siMoagNDByGIKPGqEbAymZgyLdEvKmD4KmD4ekxduHACXEw9uTNfRfb2DKC20URgEutWQaaNEIQR26Fou1w)ZHQMN4BEFOQF(nRVGqv)Mwxtou1CZ)HQMN4BEFOQ5j(M3hQAR)5qv)VLVjDEcLRbQOApASHuGaQ6fRfb2DKC20UR265zPZLq5AGkQ2JgBifiGQEXArGDhjNnT7QV)nRVG0rqcLRbQOApASHuGaQ6fRfb2DKC20URMN4ZAloHCfRcVanmMKPGqcpg5k8OuKmD4ekxdur1EwCgmSbX)URoRVjDEcLRbQOAplwfdqkebTyn2qkq4UARNBrNlHY1avOgxSNvpvxn8OMGvASHuGO6Q5M)dvnpX38(qvB9phQAR)5qv)Mwxtou1RTKefecfdBmI9Qdh8si04I9SHdqIqUcpEbAymjtbHeEmI5J0audjthoHY14vHLMQb2b2EvICYevNqNNq5AGkQ2K1xF6CjuUgVkS0unWoW2RsKtMOAofuqbfuqe

MOONSOROW_KITTYKITTYBANGBANG

Talents: 2313132

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.37.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Thrash, Prowl, Primal Wrath, Shred, Rake, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Convoke the Spirits, Primal Wrath, Rake, Thrash, Tiger’s Fury, Swipe, Ferocious Bite, Berserk, Shred

KeyRelease: Regrowth

2 Likes

I will give this one a go myself and give my feedback tonight/tomorrow. I’ve been testing out a few feral rotations lately but none come close to the damage I get from Balance. That being said, I don’t have any feral legendary’s made yet either so that could be some of it.

Cheers mate, your macros in 7.x and 8.x were the best for me. High performance, and smooth rotation. I always dominated the DPS meters with your macros, even if Feral wasn’t the meta.

I’m excited to try out more with Feral, as it seems it does more damage than Assa Rogues, by a lot.

if your in stormwind you gotta watchout for those damn squirrels , theyll screw up your numbers when you acidentally hit them.

Yesss! Thank you so much! I missed his macros. Testing now. What MS do you recommend?

Both you and Moonsorrow are godsend. This is triple dps of any other macro ive tried. No issues at all. So thank you both!

UPDATE: So on dummies and dungeons it does really well. SO was excited to jump into a BG. It doesnt seem to do anything but auto attack. Is there something i can refresh or edit to help this issue?

lol, gonna try this out asap. side note. @Spitz your not supposed to be playing, @Moonsorow says you no longer playing.so i think we have a ghost in here. lol jk

This looks good initially. But again, I don’t have high end gear (which feral really needs to be top dog) or a Legendary. So the one I used while leveling and do WQs is a little better for me with my gear.

If someone wants to morph my current to be usable…feel free.

deKsdaalQ8lK0WuIJbSmspJitdPCncTnu8nKQXbLZbvL1bvH7bvKbcvkhKsYcrOEic0erqDrkP2icYhHkXiraNer5Lqv1mHQ0nri7KGHQuzPiQEQOPsuxfQI2Qa6RqLQXkaRfQOEls4Uuc7v6VqfAWQCyuTyk1JbzYkvDziBwq9zkrgns0PrPxJiMTs62cYUf63umCb64uIA5G65u10vCDLY2Hk48isRhQK2VQUGkxbqZChzY4mosiRj3k8wbTYnL5RO44BQbeqaavBADmSbgcrqtOG8HBZUYoKwIBA12qPbUzgKDW1M4sADGiypRjwbLrcRjr84gFLS4GGXbuCynXsCtcGwd2SjHrH5BRtfanXl3p4zW98bTVPUOGfWIQaanawtChXjXQnyUVYDAgihMLBVI8vUtZmicImcxbWIutYGmXMnjIdbBceb7znrFLRaOYva0Kke3pEKL3qri0F)bJ8ObNGmHS5ZF)bWu19hyHbtsD)jQkW9NcKOZqZ9NOQa3FGf64Z9NOQa3FkqIodn3FamvD)bwyWKu3FQkYG5(dGPQ7pWcdMK6(tuvG7pfirNHM7pvfzWC)bWu19hyHbtsD)Paj6m0C)jQkW9NQImyU)evf4(tbs0zO5(tuvG7pvfzWQG2Kke3p)rbKjKnFS4prfqV5oJFiIdbBQCNMeaX3x7MciisQDtIrRtTBsoB0sGA3ugMnscAa1UPmmBKe0O1Uj5SrlP1UzoOGeAlcnSMyZDWSgy2H0M4hrk5Ove3JQCfanPczIEZk6p(2y2IEkzdp)TubTjviUF(ddFsmvqQjvit0Bwr)X3gZw0tjB45pqNM4hr6oyK3x5kaAsfI7N)Oa3cBG28U9i(El(txOHrRcAtQqC)8hfrtydCi8qT4p6myvqQjviUF(JIOXpi(6qPlAGmHS5Jf)jQaXon3bJiIdbBQCNMe0eYMpL4oD60Pfa

Looks good, only thing I did so far was add Berserk to it, removed the /cast Rebirth as it’s not needed in most cases, and I changed Rip to Primal Wrath just because Primal Wrath puts Rip on all targets. Very strong for AOE.

I just tried it in an arena and it worked fine. I don’t know why it could be a PVP talent causing an issue.

I also run it at 100 ms

1 Like

Issues I found

• Rip drops a lot, I like seeing the bigger numbers from FB, but FB and Rip / Primal Wrath now have a purpose. FB extends Rip now by 5 seconds, which then you can do some bleed snapshotting and add even more when you do more Primal Wrath’s. Rip and Rake uptimes need to be nearly 100%, I can get about 92% for Rake on mine and 96% of Rip on mine. I’m still working on to see how I can improve it to 97%. That’s what I did for my Rogue, and had Garrote nearly up all the time.

• I’m still a bit weary on Swipe. It needs to happen after Thrash because it buffs the damage. That might be an issue to look into.

While Torghast isn’t a good comparison, I got about 1.2k from your new one. Adding Berserk did help, and also adding in the Night Fae signature ability did help too. For yours I think the rotation might be too long, and that could be why it’s causing issues.

We have a good start, just need to work on it a bit more to get it better.

Made some changes to make Bloodtalons work. Please try

d8t8caqmIUmWlruElQQTjW4eLzkPO7jPWSj0PjLBsj9lr8nH0ZjzNsSxv7wQ9d6NOIgMO63q9veWqPuzWqgoIQdIkCxuLdR4COsTqeXsrGwSqSCK6HsQQNQ0YqzDuQYerOAQemzeIPt1frOCvkv1ZqY1f0gLuYwriTzHQTlPsFKsywKQPHk57sk1RLuLhtXOLKpluojI0zrqUMiDEkr3Ms54iO(RKk(Yl8I8Rvo5SSCsqojqDiJubbcrgPcceIeokwqchflEHDHVcJiOD1xgLKssX(YrOxHP)AfJBfMMgx7VwSeJOaALgUFHfqL9160HJiPTdORlODnCFs(ADm0yIcOvA4wDHxKx4f53eZOCfGWHG2aGi(n2unDde16y8GiAGc41Wh6yahIGOugtQdrY8GmkMoeLYysDiIjPIgWLoeXYsPYK6qKmJX0HizEqgfthIysQObCPdrPmMuhIyS0GSxyFtmJYHi(gSTiJRdrn2unDde16y8GOuMm6luFtmJYHi(gSTiJRdrn2unDde16y8Gikgv0aUEHRVjMr5qeFd2wKX1HOgBQMUbIADmEqKmpG7u5x7Wk36yOXx4(xYawAhnqPUWlYVjMr5qe)ghhtBZEmEqu0GSxyFtmJYHi(nw5Gr0R0BSbBlY48GOuMm9fQVjMr5qeFLdgrVIhejZyS7FxhqETcBJRH7VlGWHG21gXV2rdSogA8fU)LmGLeeicgf4cVi)MyWTclcGOj0XHTQslUdr5VW(MygLdrzCtf8c13edUvyraenHooSvvAXDisE)(9VeheFcf9xKFjayQhhH0J6c3)sSooM2aQp2g5Jpr0e1ClpjFxYbgsj(lYCQV1CuU9jNiJdiYxwotMlZzsUtdYz3V)da

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.38.

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Rake, Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Convoke the Spirits, Primal Wrath, Rake, Thrash, Tiger’s Fury, Swipe, Ferocious Bite, Berserk, Shred

1 Like

I reset bindings and it worked again. Not sure what caused it. Maybe Elvui? either way for this being a work in progress im extremely happy and hopeful. Thanks again you guys!

Your update was a MAJOR increase for me. 3.3k sustained 5.2 burst and im super fresh 60 in 134ilvl.

Awesome. I think the issue for me was figuring out the combo point system, due to how you passively gain an extra combo point in some cases you might only do a 4 point Primal Wrath, and a 5 point FB. Both are fine. The main thing is to make sure that Rip (Primal Wrath) is done first, and then FB can refresh it. Once you refresh it manually it snapshots it and adds more time to the initial bleed time, but with the new damage coefficient. This is exactly how Assa Rogues play too, there is very little difference, currently other than damage, the main difference is Slice and Dice for Rogues, which honestly should of never been re-introudced into the game for Assa.

One thing I would like to see if Regrowth, I think it goes off too much but it’s free so it doesn’t hurt you. The only thing it does is takes away a GCD. Something to look more into.

Also, I don’t know if I want to include the Night Fee signature ability into the rotation, as it’s a channel and it will pull other mobs too. Something maybe to save to be on another button or to add as a modifier to it. Just an idea on that one. I could also update how Rake works, if I include it as the first spell in the sequence and remove it from the KeyPress area, it would make your bleeds start hitting hard right away. Once Primal Wrath goes off with Bloodtalons, your Rip is going to do an insane amount of damage. Icy Veins mentions that if you use Primal Wrath, not to use FB. I’m not sure on that, because FB hits like a f’n truck!

Moons´s updated macro is not using any Finisher for me.
The first macro on top of this topic is using finisher´s but not as they should do.

Try deleting the orphan and re-importing. It works fine for me.

1 Like

Update

• Changed the main sequence. Swipe eats up too much energy and starves you unless you get into Tiger Fury. Icy Veins doesn’t mention to use Swipe unless you talent Brutal Slash.

• Moved to Convoke the Spirits to the KeyPress section with a Shift Modifier. This should be used on bosses, not so much just normal mobs.

• The more crit you have the more chances Primal Fury will proc giving you an extra combo point. So easily this can be done at a full 5 stack where big damage will come in with more crit.

Rotation should be Rake, Shred, Thrash, Primal Wrath, Rake, Shred, Trash, FB

Let me know if you find any issues, I think this is close to final but I want to make sure.

d8d5caqmsDzGxIcElkABqQXrPMPsb3tiQzJkNgvDtkXVeX3ij9Cc7uu7v1ULA)i(jeAykXVb9vLIgQqyWinCiQdcjDxuQdl5CkLAHqKLQuXIfslhkpuKspvXYiADqGjcbnvsmzsQMovxefYvfPQNbvxxGnQuOTQuPntjTDuO(ijXSe00uQQVlsLBJsEmfJwO(Si5KqIZQuY1usNNKYXvQYFfP41cr(6R8S(JfermpiUdIBMggqrrzlgqrrzlKqnRcsOMv5z5v(OuCG2fFK4ACnU8dQbEme7JfiSfqmmy6(OYWODbycEy)SenU9hlvhuCO0oaJXG25H9r6JLYGb3fGj4HT4kpRVYZ6pjMs4cWEbG2aiuMn0exDd447uSjumGa4r2lSuaNqj0vPuhsO6f024YqcvAVIBRdj0vPuhsO6f024YqcvBlLHeQuUI2(z5NetjCcLPbYkA5HeAdnXv3ao(ofBcDvQv9z8pjMs4ektdKv0Ydj0gAIRUbC8Dk2eQEb92R6prafULYGbVY9pmaulcmGqCLN1FsmLWjuMn0keJfcKSjuvrB)S8tIPeoHYSHchuCECydnqwrlNnHUk1RpJ)jXucNqzAGSIwEiH2qtC1nGJVtfsOSGQJarmVvNnHIlXvf9(pV)NetjCcLPWbfNhZMq12s59pmauBhahOeGR8S(tIb2cihGqRahg0IyERoHU8S8tIPeoHAVno6NX)KyGTaYbi0kWHbTiM3QtO67FIadyPmyWRC)Z4aK3yqBCEy)za7faANV4UF)dcbwRao)z9NnbvKqnaRex5(hg1wHygqAHSqU8kkphVR2r6ZGmWGccFwVG)zdLWtpYQxoq9pYfPErVGRxLlA773)b

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.38.

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Convoke the Spirits, Rake, Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Thrash, Rake, Tiger’s Fury, Primal Wrath, Ferocious Bite, Berserk, Shred

This actually works much better - i was getting hung up now and then before but no such problems so far now. Love it - thanks!

Yea this should work a bit better, and Rake is also added at the end of the rotation so it stays for a long time. Your refresh rate should be in the 90% which is good for a macro.